Engage with Diogo!

Too bad for this player for no reason. Guillermo of Cruzeiro was heard, this year in the Brazilian stadiums this is 4 times the shoe Diogo.

Also, one plays in a leading team, the other in a late team. Get off the fool and bring the other.

Well I'm not talking about Valdivia and other myths, but this is the player Carlos Alberto in Botafogo is. What the hell with Diogo?

here we are, summer he has left a failure...

Sorry but in front of Guillerme who was heard and the other of Sao Paulo o Diogo is Koutsospyros.

Of course you would tell me you wanted Brado ... Diogo's a transcript in this respect ... But we all know that Darko will clean again, so don't pop.

Look, you expect from Diogo, so leave what is there...

Simply because he is lucky to have seen Diogo and because Wenger has a tradition of taking players who only play for him (Antebayor, Anelka, Henry, etc.) and they don't work for other teams, relax a bit with Diogo. Brazilian B level is the kid. Darko will clean up again.

In general, you consider Diogo very important and he is not.

Diogo. Much better than the anecdotal Brandao, 15 classes below Guillerme and 2-3 others heard. If you expect him to score etc you will be disappointed. The child is hiding and playing outside the area.

Dudu. I don't believe it won't help. A quick midfielder is missing from the center of Olympiakos. I'm just holding my butt because since he went to CSKA the team has gone downhill so we haven't seen much of him, plus he's been a permanent member of the team this year which is going to hell (until he left and they took over again: Cool:)

Now what can I tell you? Panathinaikos gave 23 or 25 this year, I don't remember. Now if Olympiacos gives that much, good for him. I obviously don't care. Especially when he invests it in players like Abraham and the Diogo and Oscar I can't help but be happy.

It's fine for the president to make fun of the people, etc.
after all, you have a lot of eyes, you shameless man!!!!! by the way, this diogo can't find her with anything, what are you talking to me? I put a lot)!!!!!: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

The truth is that I liked Diogo very much. But let's see him in any difficult match: eye:Also, don't forget that he is around 12 matches ahead of the players who play in Greece.: sign:

Reactions: johnbill
To leo giati thimame thn proth emfanish tou Conseisao tou Panathinaikou. Thimame tote arketa kalos emfanisthke sto proto tou paixnidi kinhthtkos me kales pases mporei na kanei fetos th diafora sthn omada. Alla eixan dikio ontos ekane th diafora sthn omada mias kai htan o monos pou thn ekane meta apo ligous molhs mhnes.: sign:

Kala apo ena paixnidi esy krineis mia metagrafh?
my friend, the good player doesn't need any time to tell you that he knows ball! it seems!!

as for the cave, I still haven't entered!!!! at the end of the year we said its inhabitants will be cleared!: eye:: eye:

Reactions: MAN7
Kalos o xronos tha diksei aloste : eye:

No, my friend, time will not tell. They were excluded from Anorthosis, whatever they do from here on out, the year is a failure: Cool:It's just that if they win the championship, it will be a failure for the others as well.: Cool:
So far only Olympiacos and Aektzides are in the cave due to their exclusion from Cypriot teams: eye:

my friend, the good player doesn't need any time to tell you that he knows ball! it seems!!

as for the cave, I still haven't entered!!!! at the end of the year we said its inhabitants will be cleared!: eye:: eye:
DIOGO - CASTIGIO FORWARD
AND BACK LETO-GALLETI-DUDU-BELUTSI WITH LITTLE STOLTIDI AND ON THE BENCH KOVASEVIC. RE BASS AND WE WILL SEE BALLARA AND WE WON'T CRY FOR LONG?: emb:
HOWEVER, COMMENTING ON SATURDAY'S MATCH, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I LIKED OLYMPIACOS A LOT. ESPECIALLY WITH LAST YEAR'S MATCH WITH STARS THERE WAS A BIG DIFFERENCE. I THINK BIANCO WOULD SEE THIS TOO.
ALTHOUGH WE HAD A LITTLE PUSH FROM THE GERMAN WHO GAVE IT TO ME. HAVING GIVEN US 2-3 FEWER Fouls BECAUSE HE WASN'T GETTING A YELLOW WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN DUDU I DON'T THINK IT WOULD HAVE AFFECTED ANYTHING. AS FOR ZARI'S SEASON TSOUKALAS IS NOT EVEN AT 90. MERCY. HE GIVES AFFORDS FOR NO REASON.

HOWEVER, THIS YEAR I BELIEVE THAT AROUND NOVEMBER WE WILL RUB OUR EYES BECAUSE WE HAVE PLAYERS WHO KNOW THE PLACE AND SURELY COMPARED TO THE OTHER 2 (PAO-AEK) THEY CAN PLAY MORE BEAUTIFULLY AND IN DEFENSE THEY ARE NOT VERY BAD BEBAKO BEBAKO FINALLY BOUGHT ON SUNDAY.

No, my friend, time will not tell. They were excluded from Anorthosis, whatever they do from here on out, the year is a failure: Cool:It's just that if they win the championship, it will be a failure for the others as well.: Cool:
So far only Olympiacos and Aektzides are in the cave due to their exclusion from Cypriot teams: eye:
i.e. if he goes to the UEFA final, he's still a failure??? I say now! an unlikely scenario!

Reactions: Tenekes
that is, if he goes to the UEFA final, he is still a failure??? I say now!an unlikely scenario!
Oxi apithano gia emena edo perish apoklisthkame emeis apo th Rangers pou oloi eidan poios eprepe na prokrithei : emb:: emb: kai omos autoi eftasan teliko kai poli eukola. To thema einai na to pistepsei kaneis gia na mporesei na paei teliko. Giati me thn Ellhnikh nootropia pou leei kai mexri tous 8 mia xara eimaste den kaneis tipota. Giati diladh na mhn pas teliko?: sign:

FAILURE IS DEFINED HOW EVERYONE WANTS. FOR SOME IT IS A FAILURE WHEN YOU LEAVE THE CHOU LOU. FOR OTHERS NOT AGAIN. LET'S SAY MILAN IS A FAILURE BEFORE THEY EVEN COMPETE THIS YEAR.: twis:
AS FOR ME, I WANT TO GO TO THE COURT I WANT TO SEE BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL. EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR CONSUMPTION. OK, PANATHINAIKS WENT TO THE GROUPS. DID YOU LIKE THE BALL THAT HE PLAYED OR NOT. DO YOU LIKE THE COACH SAYING THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE? ; SORRY BUT THIS IS THE REASONING OF A FAN AND EVEN A FANATIC THAT ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE RESULT AND THE KAZOURA TO THE OTHER AND NOT TO SEE A LITTLE BALLITSA. AND OF COURSE THERE ARE A LOT OF SUCH IN THE OLYMPIC.
But there are many others who went to August 29th after an unbelievable gel and they were singing for their team. And of course they left the rain in the rain. SHE WASN'T READY EARLIER BUT THE RESULT BECAUSE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SPORTS - AND IN SPORTS THERE IS ALSO DEFEAT - I WILL FORGET IT.: sign:

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...