Engage with Diogo!

Failure is not that you were banned from ch. league, but that you were excluded from the Correction. You are the first team in the history of European football that allowed a Cypriot team to enter the ch. league. This will never be forgotten. That's what we say. Just like 7-0 will never be forgotten. Just as the stone years will never be forgotten. Just as it will never be forgotten that Pao has just one championship in the last 12 years. No matter how many years pass and you want to forget them, we will remind you. The same applies to you. with the reviews our own: eye:
Regarding the performance against Tripoli, until Galeti's incredible goal... I didn't see any Olympiacos in the field. there was the pressure and the stress, but you made two chances at most.
Also, let me tell you that even if I had won 11 championships in a row, I wouldn't care about the result, but about the beautiful football.: sign:

FAILURE IS DEFINED HOW EVERYONE WANTS. FOR SOME IT IS A FAILURE WHEN YOU LEAVE THE CHOU LOU. FOR OTHERS NOT AGAIN. LET'S SAY MILAN IS A FAILURE BEFORE THEY EVEN COMPETE THIS YEAR.: twis:
AS FOR ME, I WANT TO GO TO THE COURT I WANT TO SEE BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL. EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR CONSUMPTION. OK, PANATHINAIKS WENT TO THE GROUPS. DID YOU LIKE THE BALL THAT HE PLAYED OR NOT. DO YOU LIKE THE COACH SAYING THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE? ; SORRY BUT THIS IS THE REASONING OF A FAN AND EVEN A FANATIC THAT ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE RESULT AND THE KAZOURA TO THE OTHER AND NOT TO SEE A LITTLE BALLITSA. AND OF COURSE THERE ARE A LOT OF SUCH IN THE OLYMPIC.
But there are many others who went to August 29th after an unbelievable gel and they were singing for their team. And of course they left the rain in the rain. SHE WASN'T READY EARLIER BUT THE RESULT BECAUSE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SPORTS - AND IN SPORTS THERE IS ALSO DEFEAT - I WILL FORGET IT.: sign:
but I'll agree with you too! we've been saying for a long time that we want to see good football! now if that goes with titles even better! if not, it's okay!!!!: sign:

Failure is not that you were banned from ch. league, but that you were excluded from the Correction. You are the first team in the history of European football that allowed a Cypriot team to enter the ch. league. This will never be forgotten. That's what we say. Just like 7-0 will never be forgotten. Just as the stone years will never be forgotten. Just as it will never be forgotten that Pao has just one championship in the last 12 years. No matter how many years pass and you want to forget them, we will remind you. The same applies to you. with the reviews our own: eye:
Regarding the performance against Tripoli, until Galeti's incredible goal... I didn't see any Olympiacos in the field. there was the pressure and the stress, but you made two chances at most.
Also, let me tell you that even if I had won 11 championships in a row, I wouldn't care about the result, but about the beautiful football.: sign:
spiro, you are wrong about the match with the correction! the Olympian was not good in the first part but in the second he lost as many as 5 goals!!!! and indeed in Cyprus after the first 25 minutes he performed well and missed classic chances and a penalty!! !but we don't have to stay there! it's not bad that the Olympian was eliminated, it's not the disaster! it's a bad result but that's about it!! In Italy, Inter fans make fun of their counterparts, they also tell Juventus that they have fallen into b national among them ever!!! but they talk to her and Juve, do you know what they answer??? let's get to our championships and champions league and then talk to us!!! I think that there are more successful ones than failures!: sign:

Guys, I agree with you... I accept that we change positions... that you play better ball and that we win the championships by playing worse than you!
Let's do this for a dozen years and then we talk again about how to continue it, having made a fortune in the Champions League and with huge sponsorships because I will be champion for 12 years in a row and I will be able to bring any player I like and..and.. .and...
I will certainly applaud you for playing better ball and I will admit it! No Problem!
do you accept
I accept it!

Reactions: SPYRIDON
yes, if you really play the best ball, you will not stay 12 years (and more in other cases) with zero championships! and without sponsorships, and without champions league, etc.!!!! believe me!: sign:

Reactions: MAN7
I prefer to believe me and all the rest of them than an anvil who has never experienced this from the upside!
Will I be like this after 12 years???? hmm.... how about not taking me up on my offer???

I prefer to believe me and all the rest of them than an anvil who has never experienced this from the upside!
Will I be like this after 12 years???? hmm.... how about not taking me up on my offer???
I haven't experienced it??? you say that these 10 years that I was without a championship I didn't deserve a single one?: eye:

Guys, I agree with you... I accept that we change positions... that you play better ball and that we win the championships by playing worse than you!
Let's do this for a dozen years and then we talk again about how to continue it, having made a fortune in the Champions League and with huge sponsorships because I will be champion for 12 years in a row and I will be able to bring any player I like and..and.. .and...
I will certainly applaud you for playing better ball and I will admit it! No Problem!
do you accept
I accept it!
MARS GOOD MORNING AND GOOD.... WINTER LET US HAVE KAT ARCHAS.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT AS AN OLYMPIAN FROM 94 TO 97 SOCRATES DIDN'T GET A TITLE. THEN TO GET THEM HE TOOK THE TEAM COACH WHO PLAYED BALLALER AND SPENDED TO BRING GOOD PLAYERS (JOLLES-BIG AND BALL-BLACK-OLD ) HE HAD NOT FIRST TAKEN OUT THE MONEY AND THEN GIVEN IT. NOW WHATEVER HE RECEIVED, HE SPENDS. AND OF COURSE THERE ARE ALSO THE DEANS THAT EACH CHAMPION NEEDS. WE CERTAINLY DIDN'T DESERVE ALL OF IT BUT THE MOST PRECIOUS WORTH OF HIS PRECIOUS THINGS. FORUM I THINK YOU ARE NOT THE KIDS OF 7 WITH THE PAROPIDES.

YOU ALSO SEE THAT A LARGE PART OF AEK FANS ACCUSE DEMI FOR NOT GETTING A CHAMPIONSHIP. THINK ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE AND WHERE IT HAS REACHED YOU. AND IF VALNER WASN'T THERE THEY WOULD BE CHAMPION TODAY.
DID YOU TALK TO MILAN WHEN YOU PLAYED THEY THINK ABOUT THE OLYMPICS AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP? I DON'T THINK. WE ARE OLD TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE ephemeral joys it gives. IN MY 20S, YES TOO I WANTED CHAMPIONSHIPS AND NOW I CAN'T.: sign:

Reactions: Akaliptos
MARS GOOD MORNING AND GOOD.... WINTER LET US HAVE KAT ARCHAS.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT AS AN OLYMPIAN FROM 94 TO 97 SOCRATES DIDN'T GET A TITLE. THEN TO GET THEM HE TOOK THE TEAM COACH WHO PLAYED BALLALER AND SPENDED TO BRING GOOD PLAYERS (JOLLES-BIG AND BALL-BLACK-OLD ) HE HAD NOT FIRST TAKEN OUT THE MONEY AND THEN GIVEN IT. NOW WHATEVER HE RECEIVED, HE SPENDS. AND OF COURSE THERE ARE ALSO THE DEANS THAT EACH CHAMPION NEEDS. WE CERTAINLY DIDN'T DESERVE ALL OF IT BUT THE MOST PRECIOUS WORTH OF HIS PRECIOUS THINGS. FORUM I THINK YOU ARE NOT THE KIDS OF 7 WITH THE PAROPIDES.

YOU ALSO SEE THAT A LARGE PART OF AEK FANS ACCUSE DEMI FOR NOT GETTING A CHAMPIONSHIP. THINK ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE AND WHERE IT HAS REACHED YOU. AND IF VALNER WASN'T THERE THEY WOULD BE CHAMPION TODAY.
WITH MILAN WHEN YOU PLAY DO THEY THINK OF THE OLYMPICS AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP? I DON'T THINK. WE ARE BIG TO TALK ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE ephemeral graces it gives.IN MY 20S YES, I TOO WANTED A CHAMPIONSHIP. NOW MY NAIL DOESN'T BURNT. I WANT A BALL.: sign:
Well, imagine how far back you've gone now! The man was 20 years old when the Beatles were still thinking about whether they would become a band or pursue a solo career!!!!: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

Gia ton Diogo egw lew as perimenw na dw ti frouto esti. Giati ston prwto agwna mporei na epiase tavani me tin apodosi tou alla as perimenw na dw an pianei tavania kai stous ypolipoys agwnes: sign:

ceilings in all races is not going to catch! he is a human not a robot!!!!: twis:: twis:: twis:

As dwsw kai ena paradeigmataki

Xronia 2004 o proedros tis Fener kleinei enan megalo paiktei. Ton Alex De Souza. Oloi endypwsiasmenoi perimenoun pws kai pws na ton doun.
Endaksei epeidei den irthe nwris den epaize apo tin arxi kai itan se fasei prosarmogeis.

Klassika ta MME eixan arxisei kritiki gia to ti soi paiktis einai.

Perimename polla giati ola tha trigirnousan gyrw apo afton

Twn eidame gia ta kala tin Genclerbirligi xanei i Fener 1-0 mexri to 86 kai kapou ekei vgainei o Alex stin skini 2 termata se 3 lepta kai i Fener fevgei nikitria me 1-2.
To ti paixtara ton anevazame to ti paixtara ton katevazame den perigrafete.

Prwto derbi tis xronias oloi perimenoun na doun ta magika tou Alex. Alex edw Alex ekei o Alex pouthena. Perase afto. Epomeno paixnidi stin Evrwpi Alex edw Alex ekei Alex pouthena pali den apodidei afto pou perimene o kosmos. Sto prwtathlima me kanonikes omades mia xara itane ekane to paixnidi tou oloi ton xeirokrotousan itan paixtaras omws sta megala paixnidia opws sta derbi kai stin Evrwpi itan kapws eksafanismenos.

Gia na min ta polylogo. Xreiasteike xronos gia na ton mathoume kai na ton mathame poso kalos paiktis einai apedeikse polla. Apedeikse to anditheto apo afto poy legane oi statikes. Twra pleon einai o arxigos me to 10 stin plati stin omada tis Fener.

Kapws etsi prepei na einai lew kai me ton Diogo na perimenoyme kai na doume giati ws onoma endaksei legondai oti einai paixtaras (den kserw an einai etsi) ftanei omws na to apodeiksei kai sto gypedo na to doume

: sign:

Ercan, the field is always the mirror of the football player!! the issue is that we are not talking here about whether he will be stable or play well every time but about whether he knows the ball and is not a brazilian brat and a second-rate player as some wanted to introduce yourself! Diogo knows a lot about football and I've said it before!: eye:

Egw thelw na ton dw sto gypedo ti kserei kai tin den kserei opws o kathenas mas. Pou ksereis osoi lene oti lene giafton na allaksoun apopsi an kai dyskolo giati einai periptwsei kati san ta kommatika pou den simfwnoun kai ekei pote. Giati me to lew lew lew emena den mou leei tipota.

right right! now get comfortable with the tagari that you drank there in front and leave the butthole the ambalo!!!!: surprise:: surprise:: surprise:

I'll be comfortable. Don't worry about me! The behemoth of North Zealand is coming and you'd better hide!

Fortunately, Galetti nailed it from the center of the field and so did Valverdes.: spite:

don't remind you now of the giant beasts you have faced over the years!!! let me tell you! you left after 3 years in the Champions League and you want to tell us about it! pay attention because I told you something: and last year after the 1-1 draw in Karaiskakis You stuck your tongue out and bit 4!! This year you have stuck your tongue out and yesterday I saw Aneti Niki from the AEC!! Gather yourself a little! You took him amane high!: eye:: eye:: eye:

don't remind you now of the giant beasts you have faced over the years!!! let me tell you! you left after 3 years in the Champions League and you want to tell us about it! pay attention because I told you something: and last year after the 1-1 draw in Karaiskakis You stuck your tongue out and bit 4!! This year you have stuck your tongue out and yesterday I saw Aneti Niki from the AEC!! Gather yourself a little! You took him amane high!: eye:: eye:: eye:

We didn't speak out, they also took out the Green in the derby. All of us who watch Panathinaikos knew what would happen in the cup and we had loaded it and -1.

The first step towards the destruction of Olympiakos has been done, Valverde insists. Everything else will come calmly and nicely. There is no reason to worry or rush, I believe. Everything will go well and Greek football will have the pleasure of seeing its favorite team 3rd-4th. In October, the EPO ends and the lies end.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: