Intergovernmental rupture is brought by greyhounds

Infobetakias

presenter
Staff member
17 Sep 2005
Internet
www.infobeto.com
Intergovernmental rupture on the subject of his greyhounds OPAP according to the exclusive information of our newspaper of the Deputy Minister of Rural Development and Food, Milena Apostolaki to the OPAP, requesting a DIRECT ban on retransmission of greyhounds from agencies throughout the country. The concrete decision of Mrs Apostolaki, which honors her absolutely and is a vindication for our newspaper, which first raised the issue with barrage of publications. It is a decision that irrefutably exposes the Minister of Culture and Tourism, Mr. Pavlos Geroulanos, who, after the outcry of all the animal welfare organizations of the country, had thrown the ball into the agency appointed by the same administration, denying responsibility!

The ring is now tightening even more around him OPAP, who now lies back to the wall and has to take his place for the "game" he has been promoting for some time now.

Moreover, the country's animal welfare leaders have not given much space to the officials and, as they have repeatedly said through our newspaper, if they do not see any immediate effect then they will resort to all the foreseen remedies and will partner with the animal and animal organizations of Europe and America , who have been fighting for a long time to eliminate greyhounds, especially in America, as the States forbid this terrible "sport".

It is now very much awaiting the placement on his subject OPAP, although the Organization has so far had no intention of withdrawing greyhounds, despite the evil that it communicates to the Government, especially when it comes to the team with members such as Milena Apostolaki.

greeknews.biz

djroof

Poker Proffessor
26 and 2005
Las Vegas baby!
www.juicydevils.gr
Re: Intergovernmental rupture brings greyhounds

how many drugs are taking all of them into this state ...

greyhounds, there have been infinite years abroad, we are now the guardians to protect the poor animals ...

the others are from another planet and they do not know ... we will make the revolution ...

mercy with every pope !!!

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

how many drugs are taking all of them into this state ...

greyhounds, there have been infinite years abroad, we are now the guardians to protect the poor animals ...

the others are from another planet and they do not know ... we will make the revolution ...

just dogs are running, that's what spoils them ... the dogs are just throats and daggers; mercy anymore in this land .....

Lilis

presenter
Staff member
7 Nov 2003

MA what are the trifles they drink and do not give us ???

Speaking and no one else goes but speaks and

the retired of Olympiaki (!!!)

who kidnapped Greece and paid for it too

20aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau

TaXalia (Macedonia): Sentence sentenced to the European Court of Justice for the waiver of immunity by Milena Apostolaki

the kiriole .....

unless ............. likes eating like in

some recently '' guests ''

Sparta

: bask:
Last edited by administrator:
Reactions: venoss

evidence

10 Sep 2009

With this logic we would have to have slaves black (so many years ago they had the overseas costumes) .. It exposes you - at least - to be mocked about sports and brigades in Greece .. Still Olympic Games They are not named by Olympiacos, nor by Olympics Marseille.: emb:

In Asian countries they are also fighting insects *, since we are not "forward" let us follow every harm that does not reach it that has destroyed nature, wants to bet on it too.: priest:

* there is also the well-known asian handicap at the foot of the centipede : twis:

bet over it

19 Jan 2012
Valia Calda

If you allow me, the possibility that dogs will be spotted?
If anyone who wants to be doped in order to be in the tilt has the choice to do it a thousand times to bet on it, to get my bumper!
But the dog or the horses have no choice!
For me, since there are so many events everyday, with people why should we torture the animals?
Will you tell me if they do anyway I will prevent them? Perhaps if they did not give up, they would abolish them, but they are purely for betting in contrast to the sports!
Since the OPAP still has some state involvement, I do not think the position of Apostolakis seems to me wrong even though I am sorry!
I do not expect speculative companies and gambling to have such sensitivities, but if the semi- OPAP it plays social responsibility and can not exploit unwieldy dogs other than its players!
I respect your point of view and I am not willing to change it, I just say my own!
Though we are talking about caninewe are not so cynics
Last edited:

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Leverkusen - Wolfsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Bayern Munich
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Kiello
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 Formula 1 Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    R Forum Bot: Rose has launched a new theme called "Locked paysafe account" on ...