Join forces

sanmartean22

6 IOL 2021
I suggest creating a group for the purpose of betting on betfair abroad. First those who have found a way to win the rake without stealing let's exchange secrets to maximize our won points per year.I personally want to make a lot of money from gambling, I have dedicated my life to it.But I have to join forces me to achieve it. Those who have found something that can be played at betfair and have a long-term profit join the team. Secrets will be exchanged personally and with care.. I am waiting for the best who did not speak, as I did not speak either.. But you cannot have the secret of secrets and not do something big in your life, my problem is the high ones objectives that only with my own units take too long.. Logically we won't be more than 5, let's unite and go where they won't bother us..

TsiTsi

5 Sep 2022
Don't let them share with you or give away the infos and strategies. Be well anyway. You made me laugh.

Reactions: nmpropo

sanmartean22

6 IOL 2021
With automatic translator it searches

Don't let them share with you or give away the infos and strategies. Be well anyway. You made me laugh.
Privately I mean man, for their own good..I'm definitely stronger, not because I've been a prop for 15 years but I've methodically worked as many hours as you all have not worked in here together.I've found many different holes that you've never heard of before..I'll get there to the goal even slowly, you?

TsiTsi

5 Sep 2022
Privately I mean man, for their own good..I'm definitely stronger, not because I've been a prop for 15 years but I've methodically worked as many hours as you all have not worked in here together.I've found many different holes that you've never heard of before..I'll get there to the goal even slowly, you?

Sure, sure. Am I spoiling you? With so many giant holes, maybe you should have carpet in your house winter-summer? What can I tell you. There is also vertigo, you know. From giants like you I have met novices. In the beginning, I was a very old kid, fishing, until I saw the real pocket of some very positive on websites. Terrible laugh. One of them even wins more from the ads and the newspaper than from the actual bet he plays because as you know, everything is more than zero. As for the propotzis you say ok there you made me faint. With a resume like that honestly how can anyone compete with you. OPAP is a great school. Now seriously, because I'm cutting you off completely, the OPAP hole once in the Latin American championships did you catch it? Did you make any money using your employer's returns as a metronome? OPAP was a big dude then. They came from all over Europe to fix their odds. Until the salespeople who worked there left. Are you one of them? You wish..

nmpropo

15 Nov 2011
Sure, sure. Am I spoiling you? With so many giant holes, maybe you should have carpet in your house winter-summer? What can I tell you. There is also vertigo, you know. From giants like you I have met novices. In the beginning, I was a very old kid, fishing, until I saw the real pocket of some very positive on websites. Terrible laugh. One of them even wins more from the ads and the newspaper than from the actual bet he plays because as you know, everything is more than zero. As for the propotzis you say ok there you made me faint. With a resume like that honestly how can anyone compete with you. OPAP is a great school. Now seriously, because I'm cutting you off completely, the OPAP hole once in the Latin American championships did you catch it? Did you make any money using your employer's returns as a metronome? OPAP was a big dude then. They came from all over Europe to fix their odds. Until the salespeople who worked there left. Are you one of them? You wish..
Bet you haven't worked that much because you're 51
years with a rough calculation minimum 19700!!hours
in propo and bet. If I was paid one euro an hour I wouldn't write now I'd eat them khratsa khrutsa.
Yes.. I have found the hen that lays golden eggs and will
share with others are we doing well?

TsiTsi

5 Sep 2022
Let me clarify something. I have nothing against any OPAP agent. I respect every employee. Beyond that, if someone is Hardalia's driver and thinks he is Niki Lauda, ​​then the problem is clearly not his job. With so many holes, you're not looking for secrets. You're looking for a joke.

Reactions: nmpropo

Predictions

• 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Hapoel Be'er Sheva
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Olympiacos - Huddersfield
    ANT1
    • Croatia - Belgium
    Antenna.gr
    • Canada - Morocco
  • 18:30
    Novasports Start
    • PAOK - AE Limassol
  • 21:00
    ANT1
    • Japan - Spain
    Antenna.gr
    • Costa Rica - Germany
  • 19:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • Alba Berlin - Barcelona
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Anantolou Efes - Olympiacos
    Novasports Start
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Basconia - Armani Milano
  • 21:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Partizan - Valencia
  • Tomorrow 02-12-2022
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2022-23
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Detroit Pistons - Dallas Mavericks
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - PAOK
General Chat
Help Users
    Ertzan Ertzan: Belgium is doing well, Batshuayi is back (to each his own pain)