Redeeming we want?

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
An apocalyptic interview with Metropolis Radio and the reporter Dimitris Kanellakis given by its publisher "A", Victor Mitropoulos. He talked about what was happening to the EPA, with the "donor" Committee of Immigration that through the Cypriot FIFA observer, Costakis Koutsokoumni, which is hosted by the Greek secretary of UEFA Theodoros Theodorides, and then, through the Committee of Elimination, the processes for the future of Greek football are made. At the same time, appointments are made in prominent positions of people who have pending unrestrained, malignant forms, with a unique qualification relationship with the Theodoros Theodorides.
The whole interview is as follows:

Mr. Mitropoulos, well ...
"Good even to you".
How do you see things? Are we going? Will we have a democratically elected administration in the EPA late May, early June?
"I listened to the introduction you made, to go to a better day for football, and of course I will answer your question as to whether elections will be held. I do not think, however, that these two are together. Elections will be made, but there will not be the best day for football. It is a very simple matter, and unfortunately, all the research done by me and my editors leads to the same conclusion. Nothing is going to happen and nothing is going to change. "
Is that why you say so? Do you see from the research that you do that there are some people behind the yarns? I remember the conversation we made a few months ago and you have since said that Thodoros Theodoridis is behind the Clearing House. Is that true? Do you still believe it until today?
"It's not just true, but I was hoping to say that a man who has reached a very high position, such as the UEFA General Secretariat and is of Greek descent, would use all this power to give this deserted country who are beating the lenders, who the world does not have to eat, the joy of football at least. On the contrary, it became the main lever for the football to fall even further. "
"And I explain, because you and the listeners know well that I do not chew my words, I have to say some things left, beyond information, to simple logic. When the EPA Arbitration Court, chaired by an areopagite, judged the EPO elections to be illegal, with what it implied for both Grammenos and Eleftheriadis, the Secretary of State Condonis said on the same day that it had to be done an external intervention, meaning FIFA and UEFA, which will create the football environment. "
They will smooth the Greek football ...
"Yes, and the miracle, as if the FIFA and UEFA were the deliverers who brought the pizzas, they said," we will send a commission. " Which committee did they send? They sent Mr Koutsokoumni, who is in Cyprus with 5 henchmen. He can not get out of his own home alone, because the most corrupt state is Cyprus. The question is this: Did Mr. Kontounis, then Minister, knew Mr Koutsokoumni? Or was he aware that FIFA and UEFA would send Koutsokoumni to study people and things and make a commission? No. All these things were done by Mr. Theodoridis Theodoridis, who, as he is constantly striding, has no idea - he has no idea of ​​anything - but some things will come out in public, so it is not the time to go out yet because if they go out they will be hurt too many people and big players. Then we will see if he knew or did not know.
"Mr. Theodoridis in concert with those who wanted to talk to Greece - I mean big players - what did he do? He appointed Mr Droso the President of the Commission through Koutsokoumni. Mr. Drosos was a choice of Mr. Nikos Pappas, because he was the one who had made the law for the canals. "
Indeed ...
"From there on there was Mr. Bartzis, who was an old lawyer, who had an advantage. He played football with Olympiakos lawyer Argyris Leva before he was shot. This was why Mr Bartzis entered the Commission. "
Before you shoot Mr. Livas you mean ...
"The two were aware of them because they were playing together in the lawyers' team. That was the merit of Mr Barzis, his acquaintance with Mr Leva. Mr Elder also joined the Commission, who for years has been drafting bills at Maximos. "
It was in the General Secretariat of the Papandreou government I think ...
"And give you extra information. Mr. Elder has not been in the EPO since last December because he was dogged with Mr. Droso. "
Is Mr Elder inactive?
"Of course it has never been since December. It has to go from mid-December. And you know why? Why when it was to appoint a president to look at the regulations, to set up a committee to renew the EPO statutes, Mr Drosos as chairman appointed Mr Barzis. And not the man who has made 500 laws and is the Elder. And, little by little, he groped and stood up and left. He did not give up on the issue, he does not get money, and the others go straight to the fund of the EPA every first month. "
Our topic is not because they were defined, but if they redeem Greek football and smooth it, or keep it stagnant ...
"I'll get there too, I just said some things for the world to understand what's going on. So all these people, who were appointed through Koutsokoumni, were taking the line what Theodoridis said.
"Let's go now below. Earlier, a paper came, and the newspapers wrote it, saying the Orphan law was abolished to fight corruption. So that some presidents can not run one time! There have been public complaints, another speaks about 700.000 vote casting, another with 300.000, etc. These are known and I think no president will come out on your show to deny that these turbulence is being done. Because everyone knows they are doing and how they are done.
"By contrast, Orphan's law would not have been done because it is impossible to control a body with 500 electors, maybe more."
Yes, but this issue goes aside. They want to abolish it and obviously with the new law that Mr Vasiliadis will bring will make it inactive.
"This is what happened here: When two years ago the EPO made the decision that every Union has 3 votes, I did not see any FIFA react, or I did not see Thodorakis reacting. For Greece, FIFA president Iphantino remembers every 4 for years when he has elections and 210 votes there is a Greek one. The whole directorate of Greece has a person, Theodoros Theodoridis. It's too simple.
"But now the alliances have changed and I do not want to go into details, because I have said them many times in public, they thought that elections should be held. Come, however, that elections with the ten votes for each voter did not go. So, FIFA takes a decision in Helsinki, that is, Mr. Theodoridis and through Mr. Koutsokoumni tells Mr. Droso that elections must be made with the Orphan law abolished. Which law did not abolish when 3 votes every Union. That is, a democratic issue with more representation of the unions did not like it. Think that according to the Constitution to become a MP, 3 people need to be suggested by him. Instead, 9 Associations need to go to EPO. "

And a member of the Editors' Union to become a must have a letter of recommendation from 3 colleagues ...
"The EPO is not. You have to create your own lineup to get in.
"But we leave there. So all this thing has what effect? It tends to go back to oneself, resume giving it, cheering the financial and what is called clearance to go to the corner. And I have never waited from the majors-ALL - Marinakis, Alafousos, Savvides, Melissanides, and others to take the initiative. The initiative is taken by the state! The state, therefore, had to tell FIFA, and I want to believe that as much as the existing MPs and ministers depend on at some point, they will have to see this rambling country. So they can go if there is a FIFA order to abolish the Orphan law in Cass or the European court and say we want a more democratic way of election which does not affect what UEFA wants, that is, not to shuffle governments. "

This is a very important issue that we have repeatedly talked about. But here I have the impression that we are dealing with more importantly because if there are influences that in one way or another make us think that the present, temporary administration works in a way strange like the previous ones in EPO, then there is the problem. And as I learn, there are suggestions and suggestions that point to it. Do we have such issues?
"We have, and we have serious issues that I will expose them and will write them in my newspaper tomorrow. What is the influence of Mr. Theodoridis on this committee is very simple, the process is very simple. Mr. Theodoros sends the paper with the names he desires, Mr. Drosos gets under the supervision of Mr. Filipposi, the communication consultant, and former General Manager of Mr. Kontonis' office [I am aware that it is also in the Ministry of Justice now with him, but this is not a matter, says Kanellakis] and not much, this paper is taken, and regardless of whether it is contrary to Greek law, regardless of whether it is against public sentiment, it is implemented and sent back to Mrs. Theodoridis.
"Mr. Theodoridis takes the sentence he has sent and he does not adopt it anymore and the names get similar positions and positions. And we ask now. Who proposed by Mr Droso to join the UEFA Champions League observers? First, Mr. Pilavios ...
You are hurt, having a problem with the Health Card Mr Pilavios ... "Mr. Pilavios is sitting in the dungeon for criminalizing infidelity and I think of fraud, and he is in danger when he ends up going to Korydallos because 12 million is not a small thing. Mr. Theodoridis, Mr. Pilavios, is a longtime friend of Mr. Theodoridis, with Mr. Drosos's EPO (which will redefine the football) suddenly proposes and is adopted by Theodor and becomes an observer. But we are not stopping here ... Mr Barzis is also in the proposal for observers. "

Mr. Batzis what does he have to do with football? A lawyer is.
"He was a lawyer, but now he's an observer of UEFA. Do not bless our beards? But leave this. There is another issue. The Health Card involves too many people from the EPA, almost all of the EPA, and the EPO left, this old EPA, and if I said that I offered a football service, I offered it because my newspaper took off this thing, the newspaper I pulled out my Health Card, my newspaper cut off from all of these chairs that were 25 years. But let's go. Apart from EPO executives in the trial and in the dock, there will be some people from the PCSystem company that made the Health Card as co-responsible, co-accused. One of them is Mr. Aristides Stavropoulos ... "
What, he has also been appointed as an observer of European competitions?
"Mr. Aristides Stathopoulos, a close friend of Mr. Theodoridis, who, despite the fact that he belongs to the company that colludes with the EPO sitting in the dock and damaged the EPO with 12 million, was grown up and knew him yesterday Mr. Drosos - and was approved by the EPO of Messrs. Barzie and Vryza, was submitted to UEFA and was approved by UEFA by Mr. Theodore ".
What you are telling me now, Mr Mitropoule, do you have evidence to prove it?
"Yes! The papers are there. Let's go now to the third leg. Another person sitting in the dock is Mr. Gagatsis, for the Health Card. "
Who has been in the League for some time ...
"Mr. Gagatsis could not get in with Greek law in the EPA, and because his English is not so good, he could not get into UEFA. Not so much, then, Mr. Gagatsis entered the Super League. I come now and say something else here to show how everything is done by the hand of Theodore. Two other close friends, Mr. Loukas Siotropos, former president of Panionios, who is a longtime observer, and another close friend and relative, Mr. Theodoros Laios, who is the director of the Super League and who is the son of the sister of Savvas Theodorides, the father of Theodore. "
That is, the first cousin of Mr. Theodorides Theodoridis.
"The last two are remarkable executives. But Mr. Drosos could not know Mr. Laio how good he is. Someone is the one to propose him. And this one has a name and surname ... "
However, what you describe to me, as a matter of fact, those who listen to you as the brain of this story, Thodoros Theodorides, their mind goes to his father, Savvas Theodorides, and goes to Olympiakos. That is, what do you say to me? That Olympiacos continues to control situations through Theodorides Theodoridis?
"These conclusions can be made by others and on top of these things my own conclusions will be seen tomorrow, and I have no problem. But I will go one step further. When 2005, when the Health Card was started, of the EPO was Mr. Theodoros Theodoridis. So when Mr. Gagatsis signed the first Health Card Agreement, Mr. Theodoridis was also interviewed. Mr. Theodoridis was not prosecuted. When 2009, Mr. Pilavios, if I remember 2009 or 2010 well, signed the new Health Card Contract, so he is accused of the Health Card, the relevant contract was signed by Mr. Pilavios with Mr. Stavropoulos , his close friend Mr. Theodoridis. Did Mr. Theodoridis have no idea about the loot that is being made in EPO? Or did she know it and close her eyes? Come out and answer us. For the fact that he was not prosecuted, I do not want to extend to some things I know, because they concern prosecutorial and judicial circles. I do not want to touch this area.
"So we come and say this: As it turns out, with what I'm telling you, Greece is a landlord of Mr. Theodoridis, whoever he appoints, cousins, relatives, friends, his close environment, and neither much he will enforce the rules. I have nothing to do with Iphantinus, whom I do not intend to hide from you, because that scourge of Greece, at least because of my personal acquaintance with him, I will go to describe him, put his hands on him ... I do not know, he has elections and he also needs the vote of Mr. Theodoridis and UEFA over the next two years ... Did you understand what is happening? "
Certainly…
"From then on, then, that's the way. And we end up in the beginning of our discussion if I see something better about football. When you have people like those who are now in the Commission of Elimination - I called it the Committee of Anomaly - to go and carry and take the papers to make decisions, what are you waiting for? "
You can not hope for much, as far as I can understand ...
"I do not hope for much. And say something else? "
And let's close it, please.
"So those who took the decision after Mr. Th. Theodoridis' papers were Mr. Vryzas, who advocated that these observers should go to UEFA, and he also advocated the appointment of Mr. Gagatsis for the votes of Super League. So let Mr. Savvidis see who he has next to him, so that when he talks about fighting corruption, he knows who he is addressing. I do not know what happened to Mr. Dede. I have some information that was missing from the meeting, but that's what Mr. Melissanidis sees, whether or not he has responsibilities. "

Iapops

Answer: Do we want restoration?

Sambrakos at the gasp:

I read the post about the announcement made by the EAC Steering Committee to reveal the existence of a network of illegal monitoring of all that happened at the National Soccer Training Center in Aghios Kosmas, which followed the previous revelation of the existence of a similar monitoring circuit, with image and sound, of the offices of the EPO President and the Central Arbitration Commission. I read all this information with the certainty that we will never know who was the one who had set up this illegal facility to watch, live on his cell phone everything that they said and did, everything that they decided or thought to make, the president Federation, the ones who chose and judged the referees, the coach of the National Team. I take it for granted that you imagine the same, and I continue.

I am pleasantly surprised by what the Administrative Committee is doing today, because, among other things, all of these facts expose FIFA & UEFA, whose administrations vigorously supported the previous administrations of the EPA and threatened to threaten the Greek government with an international blockade of Greek football if it dared to act to fight corruption in Greek football. It is not a small matter if you consider that this Management Committee elected and planted it to UEFA with FIFA support that President John Drosos made publicly available information to those who chose it. I am pretty sure that these revelations will somehow make the round of Europe and will be in a hurry, in some of its next public presence, even if it avoids them like the hell, the planted president of UEFA Schefferin and, above all, , the president of FIFA Infanto. Of course, the latter has become accustomed to being embarrassed since the day he took over FIFA and has therefore already made an artist's imitation of his predecessor, Sep Blatter, who in any uncontrollable questions that unconfirmed questions journalists answered vaguely and abstractly with general convictions for the show.
I can not expect to know the name of this dude who had set up this whole facility to check if his mounds did or did not exactly ask them but also to see / hear who dares to talk negatively about him or who dare to try to go against his interests in order to prevent him live, but I have the requirement to be punished more than exemplary by those who were legally responsible. And it is the least, that is, the minimum service that Justice can offer today, since the Administrative Committee of the EPA has already filed a lawsuit at the Public Prosecutor's Office and delivers all the findings of its investigation. And it is the least that today's Justice Minister and former Sports Secretary Stavros Kontonis can take care of, that is, to request an immediate reaction from the Public Prosecutor's Office in a case that is of the utmost importance to public life in relation to the sport of greatest resonance.
I am neither a prosecutor nor an investigator to find and judge whether the last president of Girdzikis or former President Sarris had ordered this installation of illegal monitoring of all that was going on in the offices of the EPA, the coach's office and the locker room of Ethniki. Whether they knew it or not, it is undeniable that there is a great responsibility for the EPO president during the days of this big brother. And if it is punished strictly and exemplarily, it will be an example to avoid, to act as a deterrent to the next president who will dare to think or act on a corresponding illegal act. This is equally important and decisive for the future of Greek football by identifying and punishing the perpetrator of this crime. Since we all agree that the perpetrator will not be identified and will never be penalized, let us demand with at least one equally important attitude: to identify and to punish, for example, the chairman of the EPA who was responsible, that is, he knew while he was under an obligation to know whether he tolerated it or collaborated with the instigator to set up this facility.
In order to do that, I would wish to see a lawsuit against everybody in charge of the previous federal coaches and the current federal coach, from the current and previous National Team footballers, that is, by anyone who would turn the attention of all athletic and fanciful society to this mischief and whoever would bend ???? with the public pressure that would force the authorities to react quickly to this case.
AT170_300x250_4.gif

Before 8 years I had published a novel about corruption in football. Events like today have proven beyond the imagination I had at that time. Corruption in Greek football has also defeated science fiction. That is why we have come to live in the age when the b ???? common opinion ???? is not shocked by any relevant disclosure. The Greek sportsman learns today that someone is watching live with picture and sound all the offices of Greek football and does not react because he is not shocked and because he is used to living in a permanent phase of anger for what is happening in his place to the extent that he does not it changes pulse even if it brings the next refresh to the site that records the reality that lives.
We have no luck. Or, more accurately, if we have a chance, it is the EPO and the management of Greek football to be televised, to watch the world live and its protagonists, and to vote frequently to drive or keep the players in the game. Is this how the world starts to re-engage with Greek football because it will feel that it decides who and how to manage it. Can we recommend this project to the Turkish company that makes Survivor?

D national Olympiacos

Removing titles (many but not one and two)

And exclusion from Europe for 25 years (as many years as they thought were alone)

And few say .....
Paraphrasing the poet a little:
"And what will we become without barbarians.
"These people are a solution."

Sent by my LG-H525n using Tapatalk

Reactions: create_bet

No one has delusions that if the barbarians leave the championship will become a level of Spain. Let the gavos play between them and let the one-eye take it, but at least take it without ... barbarism
All the rest are excuses in order not to lose some of the achievements
Let's not worry about the Olympians the excuses we will find afterwards
Let's start for every one on the bench and let's take it for Panionios

the barbarians have the money though ... others simply supplement.

D national Olympiacos

Removing titles (many but not one and two)

And exclusion from Europe for 25 years (as many years as they thought were alone)

And few say .....

Very nice now I turned around on the other side and continued :)

No one has delusions that if the barbarians leave the championship will become a level of Spain. Let the gavos play between them and let the one-eye take it, but at least take it without ... barbarism
All the rest are excuses in order not to lose some of the achievements
Let's not worry about the Olympians the excuses we will find afterwards
Let's start for every one on the bench and let's take it for Panionios
Okay .. I just wanted to say that Olympiacos will leave, and others will just come to his place. There is a lot of money in the first place to be left to their luck ..

Sent by my LG-H525n using Tapatalk

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: