Professional betting player

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Reading the topics that open with the players and betting disputes daily, I feel the need to open a topic for the proper use of the term Professional player.

I worry about sucking on both sides. Not all players are the same, nor are all bets the same.

And because not all players are the same, I prefer to avoid using the term "professional gambler" for non-betting practices associated with bots, hoops, arbing, bonus hunting, etc.

It is unfair for the real professional player to read, take time to study, to introduce players / teams / championships / cups, to appreciate, listen, to inspire, to risk or not to risk, to choose performance, to decide if it will sell etc in order to enjoy his win in the bet and not over the book.

Whoever has an enemy in the book belongs to another category. No serious book bothers such players. I point out the "serious". Serious for this type of player. Yes, I single out serious and weightless books for a professional player as I defined him.

Serious books will annoy, limit, block those who do not gamble but do something else. For these "players" serious are the companies that will allow them to make their "game" and those that will prevent them from being light. And so begins the vicious cycle.

Yes there are lightweight betting companies that want such "players" and allow them to play such a game for their own reasons. Win-win situation for this side.

So it makes sense that if there are such companies there will be such players. The market itself creates the customers they want.

Just to separate the sides and not name all the players in the same way. Not everyone is the same, and let's not forget that because of one share no one enjoys better privileges (better bonuses, better terms, better returns, easier identification, faster transactions, etc.).

Since all kinds of companies are in the same market, all kinds of players will coexist. Let everyone find what expresses him ... and accept the defeat with his head high as he accepts his victory over whomever he considers his opponent. In order to do this, he must first of all accept what kind of player he is.

No serious book bothers such players. I point out the "serious". Serious for this type of player.

Serious books will annoy, limit, block those who do not gamble but do something else. For these "players" serious are the companies that will allow them to make their "game" and those that will prevent them from being light. And so begins the vicious cycle.

Do the bets that are legally active in Greece bother the professional players, who do not use "bots, set up, arbing, bonus hunting"? Do they tolerate them? Do they allow them to continue their game and enjoy their winnings if profitability comes from study, knowledge and ability?

Can we claim that some of these bets are a serious book?

Last edited:
I disagree and will explain why I disagree. I only play the top leagues on the planet, RISKARO I do not win all my bets and yet sooner or later I know the limit will come, because I know it is not a charity company to cut my salary every month. But I don't complain but I don't steal them they give me 1,10 in a match they know and see for themselves (I don't play the dude, I play a match that the trainer sees as I do) and they give me 1,10 to my detriment, because they know they normally should have given it at 1,13 or 1,14 compared to 3-4 years ago. So they gave it to me a few years ago. And even though I play with so much adversity they don't tell me ok it doesn't matter what you win I don't limit you, but on the contrary, from 2500 euros and upwards I just wait for the day when I bet my bet is not accepted!

Do the bets that are legally active in Greece bother the professional players, who do not use "bots, set up, arbing, bonus hunting"? Do they tolerate them? Do they allow them to continue their game and enjoy their winnings if profitability comes from study, knowledge and ability?

Can we claim that some of these bets are a serious book?

Generally this is my friend. That the serious do not bother the regular players.

I disagree and will explain why I disagree. I only play the top leagues on the planet, RISKARO I do not win all my bets and yet sooner or later I know the limit will come, because I know it is not a charity company to cut my salary every month. But I don't complain but I don't steal them they give me 1,10 in a match they know and see for themselves (I don't play the dude, I play a match that the trainer sees as I do) and they give me 1,10 to my detriment, because they know they normally should have given it at 1,13 or 1,14 compared to 3-4 years ago. So they gave it to me a few years ago. And even though I play with so much adversity they don't tell me ok it doesn't matter what you win I don't limit you, but on the contrary, from 2500 euros and upwards I just wait for the day when I bet my bet is not accepted!

Hi Balaton,

you disagree, but in fact you haven't got the company you are playing with yet. You're just afraid not to be disturbed. It makes sense to be afraid of what you hear but the point is that they haven't touched you. So at the moment you confirm me.

Reactions: Balaton
Hi Balaton,

you disagree, but in fact you haven't got the company you are playing with yet. You're just afraid not to be disturbed. It makes sense to be afraid of what you hear but the point is that they haven't touched you. So at the moment you confirm me.

Mars my account has been closed for 3 years now with a limit.

Reactions: FunBet and Fairplay
Generally this is my friend. That the serious do not bother the regular players.

And yet, all companies bother the regular players who win. Because it will cut the risk segment when you exceed the profit margin they set.

It is true that the limits will be slow to come, as well as that you will generally have less hassle to get your money's worth. But in the end, the serious player will be cut, as you described him.

Consequently, in Greece there are no serious companies, as you put it, without it all being in the same bag.

Reactions: GATHS and Fairplay
I agree that not all players are the same, but the company is interested in the result, from the players who do for example arbing the company knows that they will never really lose when the company knows that it will not win in the long run simply has to do with where the points will be verified. The player studying the introductions is and is a real professional will cut him as a professional. After all, you should only play for fun, ie Olympiakos is first with 10 points On Sunday it plays with Kalamaria outside, the stadium is raining and on Wednesday it has a match with liverpool if you buy 2pl with 1,27 you are ok you play a team that has to win if you buy the ace at 9 as a result of data entry and editing and you're done with neither arbing nor bonus hunting. You're done before you even make a profit, especially if you only play in one company with the result of seeing and evaluating your betting plan. Before even a negative result is detected they probe professionalism.

I would love to know, in the age of the internet and the boom of online gaming, the amounts are those that are mentioned as actual professional players in the original post and for what reasons (beyond the typical, that are considered illegal under the Greek law), They do not play in the exchange and in Asian. Also, if these players have such good prospects, I can imagine playing in an agency without having to worry about limits and account closures.

All companies will sooner or later set limits for you, whether you're playing arbs or playing some kind of statistical analysis. There is no way that you are a winning player who plays with advantage (no matter how that happens) and they keep you away. Are there boundaries here and the Asians (to a lesser degree) now and will the convenience store in Greece not set limits?

Beyond that, as mentioned above, the professional players you are talking about have obviously moved their game primarily to Asia and exchanges. When you are playing for a 3% profit then you do not have the luxury of buying a 1.91 to 1.87. Nor do you have the desire to risk your money on companies that risk management can wake up to today and get your soul out to pay you.

The only category of players with no problems is the buckets. Which is even relevant because if you get a joker card you might have issues with the payment. Players who lose and know but don't care because they can play for their haveli, sick gamblers, players who have the illusion that they are winning because they have developed a system based on statistics or I do not know what they think is profitable while in fact they are just lucky. Especially the last category of players is now filled with the internet and you can see everywhere in the statistical analysis guru taking them from the books. The other one comes in and tells me I win because I have developed a form based on goals, goals etc and have tried it in 50, 100 or 500 matches and it gives very good results. Okay bro, let's see it again when you've played 5-10K games to see how much money you've lost from the otherwise lucrative system.

And this is how the illusion is that there are professional players who win in softs and have no problem. If a company lets you play your game undisturbed then that company doesn't scare you which means it probably put you on the marinade and just waits for you to eat your money slowly with your rake.

In terms of softs, the bottom line is that if you never want to have a problem then you have to lose. Beautiful, simple and beautiful. Softs are not companies that are made for professional players, as you would call a professional. If you are a player who plays with advantage over the company then there is no soft on the planet that will accept your game. As soon as they pick you up, they give you their wishes and shoes in hand. When to get a beard is another conversation.

To tell the truth, I don't just play in companies just to not waste my money. Irrational; It can!
But in the big 2 I never had a problem with several withdrawals I can say in not large amounts though.
For quite some time now, however, because I hunt for big profits, I prefer not to risk and play agency.

I would love to know, in the age of the internet and the boom of online gaming, the amounts are those that are mentioned as actual professional players in the original post and for what reasons (beyond the typical, that are considered illegal under the Greek law), They do not play in the exchange and in Asian. Also, if these players have such good prospects, I can imagine playing in an agency without having to worry about limits and account closures.
In the agency with the OPAP rake it is not possible to win and also it is not possible for practical reasons, that is, you will sit and wait in the agency when the odds will open; It can not be done
In the other right now, you are not born my professional gamer buddy, in a European bout 10% ROI and suddenly you have to go to 3% and increase your turnover a lot and eat your cubs more often and also have fewer options. and not so unfamiliar sports etc
Many are afraid of making the transition
Finally you are unlawful, that you can't earn any profits, if you make 10000 euros a year you will send them to your bank; Not obviously

Reading the topics that open with the players and betting disputes daily, I feel the need to open a topic for the proper use of the term Professional player.

I worry about sucking on both sides. Not all players are the same, nor are all bets the same.

And because not all players are the same, I prefer to avoid using the term "professional gambler" for non-betting practices associated with bots, hoops, arbing, bonus hunting, etc.

It is unfair for the real professional player to read, take time to study, to introduce players / teams / championships / cups, to appreciate, listen, to inspire, to risk or not to risk, to choose performance, to decide if it will sell etc in order to enjoy his win in the bet and not over the book.

Whoever has an enemy in the book belongs to another category. No serious book bothers such players. I point out the "serious". Serious for this type of player. Yes, I single out serious and weightless books for a professional player as I defined him.

Yes there are lightweight betting companies that want such "players" and allow them to play such a game for their own reasons. Win-win situation for this side.

So it makes sense that if there are such companies there will be such players. The market itself creates the customers they want.

Just to separate the sides and not name all the players in the same way. Not everyone is the same, and let's not forget that because of one share no one enjoys better privileges (better bonuses, better terms, better returns, easier identification, faster transactions, etc.).

Since all kinds of companies are in the same market, all kinds of players will coexist. Let everyone find what expresses him ... and accept the defeat with his head high as he accepts his victory over whomever he considers his opponent. In order to do this, he must first of all accept what kind of player he is.
The reality in relation to what you write has nothing to do with it, if only they didn't
When the company sees that your long-term game will make you lose it greets you

Reactions: JordanRules
These players are supposed to be 20 30 people all over Greece. Can't verify their number as a percentage of total is 0.0000% etc.
What they are doing is finding out the wrong prices in championships that they know very well and few days before Asia opens.
They obviously deserve congratulations.
As well as dealing with football outside of football which I consider to be a no-brainer, there are few in basketball and tennis as well as some cash-strapped counters with tremendous discipline in playing their game of decisive and professional non-player. softs. If they then get out into the exchanges or into Asia I don't know.
And finally, the category that uses armbands that eat a lot of wood in the past because they have been very angry with the bunkers trying to eradicate that category.
The rest is the marinade.This category does not believe that the bookmaker restricts you from simply playing a penny bet for crazy when you mention it. The 2-euro bundle is good usually the tenth match is lost at 94 and naturally pre-arranged.
I give them a lot of these guys !!! : paidi:

Reactions: FunBet
In the agency with the OPAP rake it is not possible to win and also it is not possible for practical reasons, that is, you will sit and wait in the agency when the odds will open; It can not be done
In the other right now, you are not born my professional gamer buddy, in a European bout 10% ROI and suddenly you have to go to 3% and increase your turnover a lot and eat your cubs more often and also have fewer options. and not so unfamiliar sports etc
Many are afraid of making the transition
Finally you are unlawful, that you can't earn any profits, if you make 10000 euros a year you will send them to your bank; Not obviously

I talked about forecasting, not gaming, about betting on the agency. Basically, I didn't understand in the original post, players are playing like this and they are professional. , they play at the opening of the table, at other Asian or at the exchange, and the topic is over. Now, if they looked at the prices, obviously they would play at those who would give higher prices than Asia, but then I think they went in the category of chasing players the bucks.

When it comes to profits from the outside, you do not display them, but there are always ways to legalize them or just manage them. Anyway, I don't think anyone would ever present them to a Greek bank so easily.

I talked about forecasting, not gaming, about betting on the agency. Basically, I didn't understand in the original post, players are playing like this and they are professional. , they play at the opening of the table, at other Asian or at the exchange, and the topic is over. Now, if they looked at the prices, obviously they would play at those who would give higher prices than Asia, but then I think they went in the category of chasing players the bucks.

When it comes to profits from the outside, you do not display them, but there are always ways to legalize them or just manage them. Anyway, I don't think anyone would ever present them to a Greek bank so easily.
Forecasting is not about profit
With the agency's rake you can't win
At the opening of Asia the returns are already adjusted for that and I say you go for much less profits
To manage and use money that you do not have in Greece I do not know, you enter other paths
How many are professionals I can't say, obviously few

Reactions: FunBet
Forecasting is not about profit
With the agency's rake you can't win

You get to win at the agency, there are just very few opportunities, not because of the rake but because of the time the odds are on. This way, fluctuation can crush you.

At the opening of Asia the returns are already adjusted for that and I say you go for much less profits

Exactly.

It is unfair for a real professional player to read, take time to study, parameters to players / teams / championships / cups, to appreciate, listen to, inspire, risk or not to risk, to choose performance, to decide whether to sell etc in order to enjoy his win in the bet and not over the book.
Serious books will annoy, limit, block those who do not bet but do something else.
No European betting company can limit players who win by playing straight. Only some sharp bookies can. If you play a maxbet at 2.00 odds on bet365 or one on Pinnacle it is NOT the same. Bet365 does NOT work with an automatic system odds, Pinnacle works with it. It is possible for 10 different players to play maxbet on bet365 in a matter of seconds. All 2.00 odds. odds, the system will automatically throw as long as it is set to throw, automatically the odds will drop to 10 or 2.00, the second player will play 1.95 or 1.90. .In this way Pinnacle accepts from the safe big turnovers in all points, since when it falls there will be a sure bet and arbers will come in to play the opposite. The "winners welcome" and "arbitr age friendly "that it once had on its home page. On the contrary, bet1.95 will pay with 1.90 odds all 10 of its customers, so its 1.70% rake can be converted to 1.60% or even less. That is why it will be limited.
I mentioned sharp bookies above.
1) Betfair limits itself in its own way. Premium charges. Brokers who give betfair (even well-known ones) only want arbers (as the coverage is known to lose in the long run) or gamblers. to "limit". The easiest putting 2% commission.
2) Sbobet also limits it.10-20 euro its maxbet and in addition limits it 1xbet, you see it when you log and the 2.00 yield turns to 1.90.
And we sit and discuss whether the "serious" Greek companies limit those who win by playing straight.

Sorry but they have nothing to do with reality what you write.

You will probably delete this post too so I don't even go into the process of analyzing it.
In general I will say that the game has been solved by some, how it is not present.
And in the end there is everything out there, anyone who searches finds.
It is also interesting that some people play the game of cat and mouse with their respective buffs.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: