Repetitive Champions League Games!

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018
1234.jpg

In our championship, things may become even worse, but we must feel lucky that we can see and admire such an event like the Champions League.

I leave this here and wait for ALL your views so that we help each other with the sole goal of ... a fund!

Comments and placements always with the necessary justification.

From me, a first placement and opinion on Manchester United Over2,5. The Mourinho team is coming from 3, GG & Over2,5, home away from home, 5 has scored at least 2 times, as 7 / 10 most recently. On the other hand Sevilla will be forced to look for the goal and I think it can do it. Somewhere between 2-1, 3-1 and ... 3-0 I am.

vangosmt

16 Jan 2018
Answer: Repeat Champions League Games!

good morning

In Manchester, I can see an ace maybe halfway, though with Manchester United you can never be sure, as well as the OVER 2,5 golf. In the game of Roma with Shakhtar, I see Shakhtar qualifying and Shakhtar's victory in Olbia.

Vam0s

26 Jan 2018

Personally, I will be very pleased if United is disqualified but I believe the match is inferior to the few.
I do not know yet if I will play it. Why do I go against the feeling (I support Seville)
Now for the Roma match as the first option I have the 1.5 home team (I would not have played it) I think the Romans will put balls but Shakhtar is dangerous.
I will not be impressed to go 2-1 and extension. I also hold the goals here, I think we will score 2-1, 1-1.
In the following betting betting now betting no bet or 1X with the corresponding risk.
Barcelona, ​​as I had said to Christmas, to my crazy friend Raul of Girona, I tell him 1-1 in London, and 3-1 in Barcelona.
Reactions: BetLaden

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

In terms of odds, I'm looking for Sevilla's double (5,60) and Shakhtar double (4,60)
In the other two for Barca and for Bayern in doubles in funny returns I do not dare to put X-nara because I do not believe so much to follow them ... I just leave them aside.
At Europa there are goodies ... we will see them in the respective topic ...
Reactions: #Infobeto and Vam0s

Vam0s

26 Jan 2018

FUNBETIA
United 2-0 (7.5)
Rome 2-1 (8.00)

------------------
United 0-0 hmixrono 2-0 Teliko (19.00) (but closes you in the bucket)
ROM 1 / X (15.00)

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

I think that United should score at least twice if it wants to be quiet, since a 1-0 score will be fragile against a Spanish team. However, because the score to score two goals is low, I would prefer to bet for goalscorer Rassford which is also a good moon (2.63 performance).
In the game of Rome, if Shakhtar is ahead, then it will be difficult for the Roma, and if the Roma are ahead, then they will play. I will wait for live to bet on cards if the Roma are ahead or else I do not touch it

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018

I agree with Europa, we will see them all tomorrow in detail with a new topic
In terms of odds, I'm looking for Sevilla's double (5,60) and Shakhtar double (4,60)
In the other two for Barca and for Bayern in doubles in funny returns I do not dare to put X-nara because I do not believe so much to follow them ... I just leave them aside.

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018

I do not think in a home game and with the psychology that Man has. Yun after winning the derby to get into 0. But we will see them in the evening. On the scale, however, I count very much on Models, for me there is no coach with this name.

I'm going to cut it for goals / goals
The mantra will put the dallia in front of the finish possible and X half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Infobeto

6 Mar 2018

Nice for the double of Sevilla !!!

Predictions

• 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Brentford - Fulham
  • 20:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - Milwaukee Bucks
  • Tomorrow 05-08-2020
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Houston Rockets - Portland Trail Blazers
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Φ Forum Bot: Fanourios started a new topic called "ONE and burn ..." in Betting ...