Select Dual Sim mobile

gregory_paok

27 Nov 2010
Chalcidice
Select Dual Sim mobile

I had checked the samsung galaxy s duos (150euro)
a friend of mine suggested the samsung galaxy core (200euro)
and the LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715
to say no opinion ...

the lg has a bigger screen and a better camera, but I'm worried about it

brand ... is it ok ?? I would prefer samsung
has any of these mobiles to tell me opinions and problems ... or

no advice on another Dual Sim mobile

Also
there is a chance to play some mobile movie with subtitles;
and
what's the difference of having a bipedger processor ??

Thanks

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Answer: Select Dual Sim Mobile

TO have a duplex process has the same difference on a computer. In essence, it says it's running faster, especially when you do a lot of things together.

As for LG, I have it and for its money it's a pleasure. I was resisting 2-3 and he did not do anything, and I did not get any problems. It is a lot of money but it is a cheap mobile that I have.

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

As a company LG is for me one of the top ...

My last three mobiles were all LG optimus ...

Very good screens .... Reliable constructions ... They offer enough for their money ....

My last cell phone is LG l7 P700 .... I'm going down the same cell phone with P715 (a little worse camera and mono processor) .... What I can tell you is the following .... Very nice screen, reliable (not to say solid) construction, good signal even where other mobiles do not catch, ease of handling and many goodies over ....

Disadvantages .... The battery of ... Very small for its screen .... You have to get bigger .... Its processor .... Very little for this mobile (very slow) .... But with the P715 dual core you will not have any problem in my opinion ... The sound of his speaker .... Let's say he could be stronger .... These more basic ....

On the other hand, I see movies (only I do not know if they play subtitles because I usually do not put subtitles in my movies) and music and radio and photos and scans and that you expect a smartphone of reasonable price ....

Overall ... If I needed Dual Sim mobile it would be my first choices ....

For Samsung .... Galaxy Core I do not know but S DUOS I bought it to my uncle before 6 about a month and I had it for Drive test almost a month before I give it .... To say about 150 € you probably have to refer to 7562 .... That is to say the same thing as quarks .... I do not think it even comes in comparison with P715 ... And just that Samsung has a mono processor arrives ....

For the Galaxy Core and looking at a rough comparison with the xxxm in the gsmarena they look like the same mobiles .... Same screens ... Slightly better processor and internal memory for Samsung (binomial of course), best LG camera, same version of Android and clearly better LG battery .... For me everything is judged by the price ....

I hope I helped...
Reactions: KOUVADOKINIGOS

gregory_paok

27 Nov 2010
Chalcidice

finally I still find what I want
the samsung galaxy s duos (150euro) is monotonous and I'm afraid it will stick, the samsung galaxy core (200euro) I can not find it in a DIY store, just the simple one they all have (I found it in the skroutz) and the LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 I did not find it in store.

I was saying to order from skroutz but i do not know what will come out ... i chop it from the internet to order it .. it has ordered nobody and if yes it is pleased

I saw the Turbo-X Smartphone G420 ( http://www.plaisio.gr/kinita-smartphones/smartphones/turbo-x/Turbo-X-Smartphone-G420-White-kai-Dwro-Xartes.htm ) a quad-core processor will fly but I am worried about the brand and I think about it

ALEX

o "SER" of the Bet
Staff member
30 Mar 2003
KEFALONIA

from skroutz I have ordered a lot of things and phone, all in their box neatly and with guarantee.
Reactions: gregory_paok

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

From skroutz I have ordered several times with cash on delivery (if the store is accepted) ... I never had a problem ... Of course before ordering something good it would be to read the evaluation of the shop by skroutz users ... It is useful for understand what smoke fumes the store ... And after you make your order and get the product, it's good to do an evaluation to help the next ... I always do that ...

However, 4 and 5-rated retail stores are not afraid of many users ...

You can also get street addresses and go to pick it up ... And I've done that ... And if you can not send someone you know ...

venoss

14 Jan 2011

From skroutz I have ordered several times with cash on delivery (if the store is accepted) ... I never had a problem ... Of course before ordering something good it would be to read the evaluation of the shop by skroutz users ... It is useful for understand what smoke fumes the store ... And after you make your order and get the product, it's good to do an evaluation to help the next ... I always do that ...

However, 4 and 5-rated retail stores are not afraid of many users ...

You can also get street addresses and go to pick it up ... And I've done that ... And if you can not send someone you know ...
As my name says, in my opinion (and of course most users) birdphone and kaizer (or kaizershop or kaizerstore, I do not remember who has many good reviews) is the most reliable. I have ordered from birdphone with excellent service.

venoss

14 Jan 2011

As my name says, in my opinion (and of course most users) birdphone and kaizer (or kaizershop or kaizerstore, I do not remember who has many good reviews) is the most reliable. I have ordered from birdphone with excellent service.
And 2 -kaizershop, kaizerstore - is very good. Kaizer has few criticisms, but few.
I'm sure of all birdphone.-
: sign:
Reactions: johnbill

Silver

Goalmania Winner 2010
30 and 2005
Katerini city

Yes the birdphone is a guarantee ... I have bought mobile and tabletop and I have been happy. I did not have a problem but my friend who had a problem with the iphone bought via birdphone contacted the company, sent it back and sent him a new one . I think there is a replacement guarantee in the first 7 days.

On the mobile I am a fan of samsung but wherever you end up, the advice I give you is to get at least two-sided and at least 768 ram. Beyond that they play a lot depending on your needs.
Reactions: johnbill

johnbill

Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia

For Kaizershop I also confirm the venos .... The store is close to my job and I went from there and bought the dual sim Samsung that I mentioned in my first message ... Excellent service and the best price then the market ...

KLARINOGAMPROS

31 Oct 2013
KAMATERO

kaizesrhop next sto hondos to the homonym guarantee ... also has nice girls ... from there 5 C ... proof with imprinted im for guarantee

gregory_paok

27 Nov 2010
Chalcidice

I was picking up the samsung galaxy core duos i8262 ..... last night suddenly when I hit the phone that it came to me the cell phone closed and it does not reopen ....
Playing the Native Spoil? Did anyone have a similar problem ???

So I'm thinking about a new cell phone (my luck in) ..... 150-180 Euro I think, again and again and not stick ......

Do you have to suggest something good and tested ???
I have seen some chips but I do not know if they are reliable ... eg Huawei Ascend P8 Lite Dual, Xiaomi and BlackView Omega have seen them from close up; they say nothing ??

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

xiaomi red note me 3 or assus zenfone

tried to change batteries? can simply give spirit.

gregory_paok

27 Nov 2010
Chalcidice

i thought ... i will see if my brother's battery is doing .... i wish to dig it with a battery ....

This makes it a perfect choice for people with diabetes and for those who want to lose weight or follow a balanced diet. xiaomi red me my note 3 broke me that does not get a memory card ...

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

Take out the battery for a little while and get it back or if you have another borrow it yourself. A colleague has P8 and is very pleased

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Balaton:
    Okay, yoove is kidding
  • Balaton:
    In the meantime it can fly for 20 minutes and 3 goals
  • Ertzan:
    now overhead 1,5 Juve 1,28 bet 1,40 or 365
  • Balaton:
    for 365 i see the performance i have it open
  • Balaton:
    I bet I don't know
  • Balaton:
    but a very low kiss
  • Balaton:
    the overseas trader took over to not pay too much
  • Ertzan:
    changed the same odds now
  • Balaton:
    the bayern may also expire 1-4
  • Balaton:
    that's how it goes
  • Ertzan:
    1-1 Juve. And here's the thing to drop :p
  • Ertzan:
    2-3 the legend
  • Balaton:
    I don't play matches in the 2 half time difficult very rarely and even rarer dummy
  • Balaton:
    Like we reached the 1 / 3 of the route as well
  • Ertzan:
    To tell you the truth, I waited until the 87-88 to equalize but turned it on
  • Balaton:
    2-1 Jube
  • Balaton:
    2-1 Jube
  • Ertzan:
    I'm 49,5
  • Ertzan:
    Together with the small 99 Euro but go separately we said
  • Ertzan:
    3,75 had reached the 2,5 overpass in green and the 1,57 over the 1,5 overpass in Juve
  • Balaton:
    are you 299?
  • Ertzan:
    Yes, only those I took out know : Unsure:
  • Ertzan:
    I don't have the means
  • Balaton:
    yes i understand what you mean ... well it doesn't matter as if you have them inside
  • Ertzan:
    um when you told me you forgot those I understood another so now i know what "forget it" means
    Ertzan: um when you told me you forgot those I understood another so now i know what "forget it" means