Questions for ARBITRAGE only

Because the ban is arbitrary, you know what they do like this, they put a limit on you and greet you and they don't even tell you the reason why the limit was reached. cafes-companies here what are you waiting for. You win a big bet and you don't know if they will give it to you. As for the E.E.E.P. I wonder what its role is and if it has given a solution to anyone. As for the example you mentioned above, you are right, each company must explain to us what is illegal and why. I am a friend of all, I do not see a solution on the horizon. every year and better

"Arber" (although not a test serum) from way back in 2008...first experiences then.
without knowing much without anyone showing me anything

"Every year and better"....indeed! If you take out the 20 suspended championships, etc. and subtract the last 5 years, I write better numbers
I write above from time to time. Not just as a profit... I write better percentages
I make money from betting companies in any way possible. How many are there in Greece? 14? out of all... only 365 I don't play a lot

Some things are confusing.... If I go at this moment and play Tsitsipas wins at Fonbet, for example, the price I will get is lower than fair and is in the middle, max bet I know 20000 euros, they will pay it just fine.. .and they will tell me thank you!
It doesn't matter how much you play...but WHAT YOU PLAY.

"Company coffee shops"..... do you have the impression that they are better in the rest of the countries?
I have "friends" in England, Sweden, Germany, Slovenia, Austria, Norway and and and
why do you think that ours are cafes and foreign bars/cafes/restaurants?
I inform you that Stoiximan comfortably enters the top 5-6 betting companies in Europe

the situation is not tragic and difficult...everything was like that
"everything was difficult".... but if you want to continue in the profit you will have to learn to adapt faster than others
I used to withdraw money from william-ladbrokes-eurobet and and and
they left Greece... crying
I found after paradise....Marathonbet.....
give me burdens and hours in front of the pc....the END.....cry again
Bwin....60-70-80 arb a day......she goes too. cryaaaaaa
greater heaven....Oddsmatrix and clones.....almost bwin numbers. terrible intolerance. record, I must have had about 140 arb in just one of them in one day... the Greeks are bad customers. crying
365.....happy new year. A strong acc.....I only had one. Turnover per Sk approximately 180-200 thousand. Some Norwegian Swedish championship etc.....1000 euro max bet in the corners...I was also making traps for Middle when Pinnacle was also helping
365 goes too......
everything is over. And;;;; I gave up;
No....I adapted to the way of thinking, managing everything....to be ahead of the others. I sacrificed 2 years of lower profits to complete the business plan and everything has been working smoothly for the last few years
4-5 years ago I met a guy on a trip somewhere in central Europe who told me "I joined last year and we do value with botakia at 365...we do the same work"
"No my friend....we are not doing the same job, when you finish I will continue"

It's a very big discussion in general... lots of stories, detailed profit jokes.....
If you don't have the right mindset, go in, get what you can and that's it
It's not for everyone
These from me

Because the ban is arbitrary, you know what they do like that, they set a limit for you and greet you, and they do not even tell you the reason why the limit was entered. cafe-companies here what are you waiting for. You win a big bet and you do not know if they will give it to you. I wonder what its role is and whether it has given a solution to anyone. As for the example you mentioned above, you are right, every company should explain to us what is illegal and why. every year and better we will make (based on odds) to play in OPAP where and if you will be lost with such a rake

OPAP and ODIE - usually - corrected the computer errors, which are of course rare.
One had won and the software bug wiped out his bet and then they fixed it.

But OPAP is by no means out of the exclusionary system. See and stoiximan which is an Opapic company.

For the E.E.E.P. I think without being sure that he is not interfering under a new law, to accept a player's complaint or even reject it after considering it. I think what they are telling us now is "go to court" - that is, with lawyer Kouya for 175 euros claimed!

In these matters the English supported us somewhat, or rather quite a bit.
But since brexit happened of course you are happy. Many of my acquaintances even became Brexiteers and told me "long live Brexit, break now everyone, we don't care".
You know that on the 13th thanks to the English commissioner it did not become a "pencil-paper-agency". Otherwise it would have become standard.
This was one who on the subject of the European Union voiced many of the well-known British grievances, but was a Cameron Remainer. After the 16 referendum, he too became a Brexiteer like all the Tories.

"Arber" (although not a test serum) from way back in 2008...first experiences then.

"Every year and better"....indeed! If you take out the 20 suspended championships, etc. and subtract the last 5 years, I write better numbers
I write above from time to time. Not just as a profit... I write better percentages
I make money from betting companies in any way possible. How many are there in Greece? 14? out of all... only 365 I don't play a lot

Some things are confusing.... If I go at this moment and play Tsitsipas wins at Fonbet, for example, the price I will get is lower than fair and is in the middle, max bet I know 20000 euros, they will pay it just fine.. .and they will tell me thank you!

"Company coffee shops"..... do you have the impression that they are better in the rest of the countries?
I have "friends" in England, Sweden, Germany, Slovenia, Austria, Norway and and and
I inform you that Stoiximan comfortably enters the top 5-6 betting companies in Europe

"everything was difficult".... but if you want to continue in the profit you will have to learn to adapt faster than others
greater heaven....Oddsmatrix and clones.....almost bwin numbers. terrible intolerance. record, I must have had about 140 arb in just one of them in one day... the Greeks are bad customers. crying
365.....happy new year. A strong acc.....I only had one. Turnover per Sk approximately 180-200 thousand. Some Norwegian Swedish championship etc.....1000 euro max bet in the corners...I was also making traps for Middle when Pinnacle was also helping
365 goes too......
No....I adapted to the way of thinking, managing everything....to be ahead of the others. I sacrificed 2 years of lower profits to complete the business plan and everything has been working smoothly for the last few years
4-5 years ago I met a guy on a trip somewhere in central Europe who told me "I joined last year and we do value with botakia at 365...we do the same work"
"No my friend....we are not doing the same job, when you finish I will continue"

It's a very big discussion in general... lots of stories, detailed profit jokes.....
It's not for everyone
These from me

365 goes too......

It's not for everyone
These from me

365 goes too......

It's not for everyone
These from me
In the times you mention above, from 2008 to 2015, the limits were not reached as easily as they are now. My bwin profile then held for months, now it holds for weeks, and if I'm always talking about big stakes. Look how often they put a limit on you then and how often they put a limit on you now. That's why bet is valid but also the bars come in faster. The reason you write better is because there are a lot of special buyers, a few years ago we didn't have any. And some things for today. Novi is the joy of arb, but the bar and the closing is cloudy. As for each company of the size of fonbet that you said about chips, if you play a couple of times with such amounts and win a couple of bets, yes, they will pay you, but the next day the limit will drop to 1 euro, don't have any doubts. Unless you can find infinite profiles and you don't care about the limits, then the topic changes.

If you exclude blue-green novi (if it pays you), what else is left that is worthwhile and is not a coffee shop?

Last edited by administrator:
It doesn't matter what he was going through and what we did and how we did it
and personally I don't care what or how... I'm looking at it now
everyone works with their own strategy and supplies
these have changed and will change again

when the average price of Tsitsipas is 1,50 in the market at the fair it is 1,55 and you bought it for 1,48 10 thousand, no fonbet will close you... money comes from you. if he shuts you down and you play like this, the company is about to commit suicide
this is a myth
"if you play big how much will you be banned"
no professional arborist will test it....because the test will cost him thousands
they will shut you down if you hit them where it hurts or do you have a better long term strategy in markets that don't know

recently a gentleman from Patras tried to sell me an "old" acc stoiximan
the acc was in the red from January 1, 250 thousand euros
I saw what he was playing and how he was playing...
it is not Unicorne acc....there are others like it
praise god gamblers enough

there is no point in telling you how much I burned
I will tell you, however, that in 22 I lost 1 bwin... I made a bold move in an AEK match that was the same price as fair and it gave me a limit. so I lost the other 2 as well
now let me go into details and tell you how many "friends" I play with... better not
I have a very big "company"....the number is unbelievable
it is neither 20 nor 50 nor 100

at this moment the silver line for the value bet is way down
it doesn't go any lower

Reactions: USER001
If you have such a range of accs, you are doing well, you are playing a strong ball. There are and will be many opportunities for arb, keep it up so don't give a single euro to the bookies, don't feel sorry for them at all

He's not wrong about what Joker says.

bwin let's say after 2016 (or somewhere around that anyway) started kicking people out due to arbing because the masters saw it as a goldmine and they were constantly harassing it.

But this was not ONLY happening in Greece but also outside.

In general, bwin (and the other sportingbet/vistabet) is not only for the penis here but also outside. As much as a coffee shop is here, it is also in England.

In my opinion it is only useful for a big bet. A big mistake of it, you bear it maxbet, you take the profit, they close your account and you say goodbye together until you meet them again on your way" with another account.

So the problem is not exclusively the companies, but mainly the lack of accounts. As I had read here in the forum from another member: "We find value easily, what do we do with the accounts."

At least for me, who has been banned 5 times by Stoichiman and 3 times by bet365, this has always been my problem.

Where can I find a new account?

Now the lack of accounts combined with the fact that available in the market for longterm play (that is to host your game with a company for a long time and not just for one bet) companies DO NOT EXIST except for blue and green (there is no Asia for example, or there is no Marathon that has 500+ events, etc.) I personally find it very difficult to continue this "hobby".

One solution(?) to this problem is to become a tipster and this path has been followed by many with those who do it successfully being of course 5-10% of all tipsters.

For those who don't want to deal with it, however, the options are dangerously narrow.

PS: Note here that I don't have entire villages available to make accounts, nor do I use Bangladeshi IDs.

Last edited:

bwin let's say after 2016 (or somewhere around that anyway) started kicking people out due to arbing because the masters saw it as a goldmine and they were constantly harassing it.
In general, bwin (and the other sportingbet/vistabet) is not only for the penis here but also outside. As much as a coffee shop is here, it is also in England.
In my opinion it is only useful for a big bet. A big mistake of it, you bear it maxbet, you take the profit, they close your account and you say goodbye together until you meet them again on your way" with another account.
So the problem is not exclusively the companies, but mainly the lack of accounts.
At least for me, who has been banned 5 times by Stoichiman and 3 times by bet365, this has always been my problem.
Now the lack of accounts combined with the fact that available in the market for longterm play (ie to host your game a company for a long time and not just for one bet) DO NOT EXIST except for blue and green (there is no Asia for example , or there is no Marathon, etc.) I personally find it very difficult to continue this "hobby".

PS: I don't have entire villages available to create accounts, nor do I use Bangladeshi IDs

In arbing, if there are three of you working together, no one will cut you off.
Cuts for other reasons will do you.
However, the only cure is a-m-o-i-b-a-i-o.

In the early years it seemed strange to me to hear about restrictions.
Guys with so many millions why should they make restrictions, I said?
An exception is the cases of rigging that were also ordered by the court not to play again. I understood that.
But little by little it prevailed and spread.

But the bookie's defense is that "gentlemen you are playing me four to four, why am I obliged to lose?".
This is more or less accepted (unfortunately) by the governments of the states that issue the permits.
At least they don't say that the bookie has the right from say a million or more to revise an account.
But in reality the only cure for this situation is mutuality. Get over it, everyone, English-French-Portuguese.

An exception is the cases of rigging that were also ordered by the court not to play again. I understood that.

But the bookie's defense is that "gentlemen you are playing me four to four, why am I obliged to lose?".
This is more or less accepted (unfortunately) by the governments of the states that issue the permits.
At least they don't say that the bookie has the right from say a million or more to revise an account.
But in reality the only cure for this situation is mutuality. Get over it, everyone, English-French-Portuguese.
I have been dealing with this for 2 years and I have been looking for information about betting for close to 3 and a half years.
I don't know what was going on here in 2004, when the bf was still in Greece, but from what I hear someone in the know from betting and arbing could make a LOT of GEESE on a daily basis. At least that's what the "old people" said here then.

In addition, most companies, since they are small and not giants, do not want arbing and rightly so because the book jumps out at them and this is not sustainable for a small company as was the bet 10 years ago. (there is a related thread named "Stoiximan Support" how arborists damage new companies a lot, that's why they are forced to protect themselves)

Now why the biggest company in the world, aka b365, has also "banned" it for 5 years, I don't know what to tell you.
I imagine they would have done enough damage to them that they forced her to change tactics.

At the same time, I must say that arbing is not illegal.
Companies just don't like it.
Their shop is in the end, their terms are these, the customer agrees to ALL THE TERMS when he registers whenever the company, if he doesn't like you, can easily limit you to 1E, lower your returns, increase your rake , to increase the time it takes for your bet to be registered (i.e. it needs approval from a trader) etc.

He has the right to do all this and no one will say anything about it in GREECE at least.
Because in Spain, for example, things are different ;)

What he has NO right to do is eat your money.
That is, to not pay you, to freeze your account for an indefinite period of time (until you forget that you even have an account and it eats up your balance with fees due to inactivity in the meantime), to ask you to take a selfie with your ID next to your face and skype calls as if you are Paleokostas, not even giving you back your deposit when a bet remains unsettled for 1 month, etc.

I have been dealing with this for 2 years and I have been looking for information about betting for close to 3 and a half years.
I don't know what was going on here in 2004, when the bf was still in Greece, but from what I hear someone in the know from betting and arbing could make a LOT of GEESE on a daily basis. At least that's what the "old people" said here then.

In addition, most companies, since they are small and not giants, do not want arbing and rightly so because they jump the book and this is not sustainable for a small company as it was the bet 10 years ago. (there is a related thread named "Stoiximan Support" that mentions how arborists hurt new companies so much that they are forced to protect themselves)

Now why the biggest company in the world, aka b365, has also "banned" it for 5 years, I don't know what to tell you.
I imagine they would have done enough damage to them that they forced her to change tactics.

Arbing is not illegal.
It's their own shop, their terms are these, the customer agrees to ALL THE TERMS when he registers whenever the company, if he doesn't like you, can easily limit you to 1E, lower your returns, increase your rake, increase the time it takes for your bet to be registered (i.e. it needs approval from a trader) etc.

He has the right to do all this and no one will say anything about it in GREECE at least.

What he does NOT have the right to do is to eat your money. That is, not to pay you, to freeze your account for an indefinite period of time (until you forget that you even have an account and eat your balance with fees due to inactivity in between), asking you for a selfie with the ID next to your face and skype calls as if you are Paleokostas, not even giving you back your deposit when a bet remains unsettled for 1 month, etc.

Maybe with arbing some bets are played a lot.
Basically a third point 7.5 that is 5.5 to others, will be played as 4.5 possibly.
Something like that.
But will that point come?
One like this, one otherwise or rather one like this, five and a half otherwise.
I don't understand the companies' mess.
It can however.
Logically, it must come from somewhere - law of conservation of energy!

However, three people working together can do arbing.
Imagine if arbing took place in agencies.
One would go to Syntagma, the other to Omonia, the third to Nea Smyrni or Pagrati.
How will they smell?
Of the amounts perhaps?
To say "what 278 euros are these?".
However, on your own, you are immediately put off by a simple comparison of the clientele that the companies' securities make with each other.

For the situation in general, Greece is not "at least".
Everywhere the same.
Maybe the foreigners have the IBAS, but I don't consider this a serious amount either.

I have read that only in Australia there has been a government intervention to prevent restrictions, or at least to reduce the extent of the phenomenon.

Now if the bet was mutual what would happen?
With the same rake is meant.
What Giannis, what Giannakis.

Arbing would of course not exist as we know it.
Maybe it never came out or maybe it was more favorable than now!
The differences between companies that is.
But it would be something unstable.
I had entered a French racecourse and I went crazy once. One company said 3, the other 8. I ask a French guy and I say "hey what's going on here" and he says "you're wrong, it's all mutual and not predetermined and these horse racing odds change quickly as you understand".
But in the end I don't know if it is exploitable or not, since I certainly don't have the right to participate.

In the mutual, however, each bookie from a collection of 1000 euros would have to divide the 950 each time and that's it. So no interest or interest in excluding anyone.

So the problem is not exclusively the companies, but mainly the lack of accounts. As I had read here in the forum from another member: "We find value easily, what do we do with the accounts."

Now the lack of accounts combined with the fact that available in the market for longterm play (that is to host your game with a company for a long time and not just for one bet) companies DO NOT EXIST except for blue and green (there is no Asia for example, or there is no Marathon that has 500+ events, etc.) I personally find it very difficult to continue this "hobby".

One solution(?) to this problem is to become a tipster and this path has been followed by many with those who do it successfully being of course 5-10% of all tipsters.

For those who don't want to deal with it, however, the options are dangerously narrow.

PS: Note here that I don't have entire villages available to make accounts, nor do I use Bangladeshi IDs.
I've had it too, my friend, once I ran out of good things from accounts but then I slowly found the edge. The arb is not easy at all, you always have to be one step ahead of the others. It requires patience and persistence. And sometimes luck

What you say is difficult to do, not to say impossible, otherwise we would do it. Each arborist works alone, he cannot and does not want to have partnerships. Basically, it is not possible.

In addition, most companies, since they are small and not giants, do not want arbing and rightly so because the book jumps out at them and this is not sustainable for a small company as was the bet 10 years ago. (there is a related thread named "Stoiximan Support" how arborists damage new companies a lot, that's why they are forced to protect themselves)

At the same time, I must say that arbing is not illegal.
Their shop is in the end, their terms are these, the customer agrees to ALL THE TERMS when he registers whenever the company, if he doesn't like you, can easily limit you to 1E, lower your returns, increase your rake , to increase the time it takes for your bet to be registered (i.e. it needs approval from a trader) etc.

What he has NO right to do is eat your money.
That is, to not pay you, to freeze your account for an indefinite period of time (until you forget that you even have an account and it eats up your balance with fees due to inactivity in the meantime), to ask you to take a selfie with your ID next to your face and skype calls as if you are Paleokostas, not even giving you back your deposit when a bet remains unsettled for 1 month, etc.

Because in Spain, for example, things are different

I mean, what are they doing there?

What you say is difficult to do, not to say impossible, otherwise we would do it. Each arborist works alone, he cannot and does not want to have partnerships. Basically, it is not possible.

I don't like it anyway.
But I know that most people are squeamish when you talk to them about cooperation.
But it is possible and it does not mean that many do not apply it.

Because in Spain, for example, things are different

I mean, what are they doing there?
In Spain, bet365 players who ate a humiliating limit because they were winning sued the company and took the case to a Spanish court.

The said court vindicated them, making strict remarks to bet365 for abusing their terms to the detriment of its customers, and ordered the re-activation of their accounts with "unlimited status" additionally.

But these are done in countries where there are LAWS and the abuses of "private big investors" (as bet365 is considered good in our country) are severely punished when reported.

In the sub-Balkan and third world banana called Greece, don't expect to hear anything similar EVER.
Therefore, the company will behave accordingly.;)

In Spain, bet365 players who ate a humiliating limit because they were winning sued the company and took the case to a Spanish court.

The said court vindicated them, making strict remarks to bet365 for abusing their terms to the detriment of its customers, and ordered the re-activation of their accounts with "unlimited status" additionally.

But these are done in countries where there are LAWS and the abuses of "private big investors" (as bet365 is considered good in our country) are severely punished when reported.

In the sub-Balkan and third world banana called Greece, don't expect to hear anything similar EVER.
Therefore, the company will behave accordingly.;)

As you say, the victims went to the regular courts and were vindicated.
And in Greece one can do this and it does not mean that one will lose the case.
Take anyone you want to court - because they looked at you the wrong way.

But our difference is in the "complaint" characterization of the offense.
We ask for protection from the state and from the gaming commissions.
If our difference is 120 euros, what happens? Kougias and Kehagioglou want ten thousand each, and I'm not saying much.

The E.E.E.P. so he declares himself incompetent, but the other advocates (citizen - consumer) also declare him incompetent.

As you say, the victims went to the regular courts and were vindicated.
And in Greece one can do this and it does not mean that one will lose the case.
Take anyone you want to court - because they looked at you the wrong way.

But our difference is in the "complaint" characterization of the offense.
We ask for protection from the state and from the gaming commissions.
If our difference is 120 euros, what happens? Kougias and Kehagioglou want ten thousand each, and I'm not saying much.

The E.E.E.P. so he declares himself incompetent, but the other advocates (citizen - consumer) also declare him incompetent.
Apparently, the others for it attracted so much means that:

A. They had many francs in the accounts.

B. That they intended to make even more by being good bettors or tipsters or call it what you will, and by restricting them the company in question did them a loss.

The issue is that they were vindicated. This means that the company abused their terms, thinking of their pocket ONLY, and kicked them out because they were not sick people to lose their houses by betting 10 thousand on the ace of Barcelona, ​​in the slots and in the casino their.

"But it doesn't work like that dear bet365. You'll get it from the addicts, but you'll sit and wait and pay the GOOD (professional) bettors too until they break some of your terms and then legally kick them out under your T&Cs."

At least that's what the Spanish judges ruled.

The issue here was not so much the francs (although they became the doros).

It was the decision. That the company did usurp the terms to get rid of unwanted customers because they just didn't like them.

Why didn't they like it?

Because they were beating her.

In Greece personally, I don't believe that such a decision would ever be made and therefore I disagree with you that the players do not make complaints because of money.

The players don't chase it because they know that no matter how right they are, in this country, against such a "private investor" as the green is, they play 5 against 10 (in basketball terms) and in the end they will have lost time and money for nothing.

Apparently, the others for it attracted so much means that:

A. They had many francs in the accounts.

B. That they intended to make even more by being good bettors or tipsters or call it what you will, and by restricting them the company in question did them a loss.

The issue is that they were vindicated. This means that the company abused their terms, thinking of their pocket ONLY, and kicked them out because they were not sick people to lose their houses by betting 10 thousand on the ace of Barcelona, ​​in the slots and in the casino their.

"But it doesn't work like that dear bet365. You'll get it from the addicts, but you'll sit and wait and pay the GOOD (professional) bettors too until they break some of your terms and then legally kick them out under your T&Cs."

At least that's what the Spanish judges ruled.

The issue here was not so much the francs (although they became the doros).

It was the decision. That the company did usurp the terms to get rid of unwanted customers because they just didn't like them.

Why didn't they like it?

Because they were beating her.

In Greece personally, I don't believe that such a decision would ever be made and therefore I disagree with you that the players do not make complaints because of money.

The players don't chase it because they know that no matter how right they are, in this country, against such a "private investor" as the green is, they play 5 against 10 (in basketball terms) and in the end they will have lost time and money for nothing.

I didn't say because of money.
I said that many of the differences that arise are of the order of 100-200-300 euros that we don't find on the street, but they don't take us for road signs either - Kehagioglou.
If there was a trial, Greece is of course the country of the pre-judicial (Bourboulia - Ilias) but I do not foresee that we would lose.

However, spotting an arbor requires a bit of effort.
First of all, some odd sums should be collected. Like 317 euros and 20 minutes in one choice.
Then they should check with another company the specific bet if there was an arb and if he played the supplement himself.
But they find it.
But to find you when you win is of course much simpler.

However, spotting an arbor requires a bit of effort.
First of all, some odd sums should be collected. Like 317 euros and 20 minutes in one choice.
Then they should check with another company the specific bet if there was an arb and if he played the supplement himself.
But they find it.
But to find you when you win is of course much simpler.
They don't need to check the amounts played by the player to understand if he is an arber. It's also funny if you think about it that they sit and check the amounts, when whether someone is an arber is blatantly visible from elsewhere.

They don't even look if he played 237,70E instead of 230E and say "he's an arber!".

Of course they are FORBIDDEN to go and check with another company by giving your personal information (which is considered sensitive personal data and they are supposed to not give it anywhere, nor share it here and there) to a trader of another bookmaker to check if you have done the coverage there.

Huge SCANDAL, that would be if it ever turns out to be out in the open.

They simply check the player's BETTING PROFILE and only that.

Companies know very well when they are in arb-zone and when they are not.

If they see in your profile that you only beat them in options when they are in arb-zone, their instruction is to limit you without many-many and 50 euros just to play.

A big player on this forum once said: "If you get a little from them with a little, then with a lot you will get a lot from them."

That's how they see it too and they don't look at the stake, but only the betting history.

Last edited:
I don't like it anyway.
But I know that most people are squeamish when you talk to them about cooperation.
I don't like it anyway.

They don't need to check the amounts played by the player to understand if he is an arber. It's also funny if you think about it that they sit and check the amounts, when whether someone is an arber is blatantly visible from elsewhere.

They don't even look if he played 237,70E instead of 230E and say "he's an arber!".

Of course they are FORBIDDEN to go and check with another company by giving your personal information (which is considered sensitive personal data and they are supposed to not give it anywhere, nor share it here and there) to a trader of another bookmaker to check if you have done the coverage there.

They simply check the player's BETTING PROFILE and only that.

Companies know very well when they are in arb-zone and when they are not.

If they see in your profile that you only beat them in options when they are in arb-zone, their instruction is to limit you without many-many and 50 euros just to play.

A big player on this forum once said: "If you get a little from them with a little, then with a lot you will get a lot from them."

That's how they see it too and they don't look at the stake, but only the betting history.

I am sure that they do it easily. Don't let anyone tell me that they are not capable. We just can't prove it. A trader asks of the others what is being done there so simple. However, I believe that it is done in certain cases of players when we are talking about full winnings accounts.

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
    Ertzan Ertzan: The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay...