Thesis questionnaire on non-consensual distribution of sexual images

Sandofer

21 and 2024
Hello everyone!

My name is Thanasis and I am a postgraduate student in Psychology at the University of Huddersfield.

I am currently conducting thesis research on how individual characteristics may play a role in the perception of non-consensual distribution of sexual images.

The questionnaire below is anonymous, takes around 15 to 20 minutes and is aimed at those who are 18 and over.

I would love for those of you who can and have some time or appetite to complete the questionnaire. I will appreciate your help.

Thank you very much!

Questionnaire link: https://hud.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6XETqfJjYEglCu

Reactions: PANATHA
Hello everyone!

My name is Thanasis and I am a postgraduate student in Psychology at the University of Huddersfield.

I am currently conducting thesis research on how individual characteristics may play a role in the perception of non-consensual distribution of sexual images.

The questionnaire below is anonymous, takes around 15 to 20 minutes and is aimed at those who are 18 and over.

I would love for those of you who can and have some time or appetite to complete the questionnaire. I will appreciate your help.

Thank you very much!

Questionnaire link: https://hud.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6XETqfJjYEglCu
From me ok

___.png

@Sandofer how is the topic related to political positions???

when I heard about it, many questions arose about it, such as:
a) we associate a serious issue like this with politics and accept that because someone has this political belief it means that it is also acceptable??? or we take actions and try to educate young people with the right education in order to eliminate such phenomena.

My position is mainly about when someone sends a photo without the other person's consent

when I heard about it, many questions arose about it, such as:
a) we associate a serious issue like this with politics and accept that because someone has this political belief it means that it is also acceptable??? or we take actions and try to educate young people with the right education in order to eliminate such phenomena.

My position is mainly about when someone sends a photo without the other person's consent
I understand the questions you are expressing and they are perfectly reasonable. To clarify, the fact that the relationship between political beliefs and this issue is explored does not mean that any political belief automatically makes such an act acceptable. In general, research does not examine such cases to justify or make such behavior/act acceptable but to better understand the factors such as gender, educational level, etc. that may influence people's perception and attitudes about this act such as non-consensual leaking of sexual/nude photos; So, the goal of research is always to inform, educate, etc. exactly as you say in your second question, that is to find better ways of dealing with it, which is the development of teacher interventions, awareness and so on.

Predictions

• 16:00
    ERT1
    • Slovakia - Ukraine
  • 19:00
    ERT1
    • Poland - Austria
  • 22:00
    ERT1
    • Holland - France
  • 20:00
    ERT2
    • Greece - Poland
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3335
  • Tomorrow 22-06-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You don't win this championship with nursery school mistakes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Euro Hungary - Switzerland 1-2 hr 75'....I think we will have one more goal and one more card...from 1.95 each
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Kleinheisler will put it:)
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Poor Croatia..not even with a penalty you can score
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Italy - Albania 2-2 halftime...I think he will have 2 more goals....Over 4,5 @2.00
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    what 2-2 my mother is 2-1, you are watching another match it seems to me
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Come on...we made a mistake
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    immediately you...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It can be prophetic!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    possible
  • S Forum Bot:
    User Saturday ... bet365 started a new topic called "BETFAIR" in the Betting conversations.
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Euro 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Dutch are baking the goal...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    One match on Friday...3 on Saturday...1 now...all Over 1,5 first half...
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And several goals with shots from outside the area...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Once again we went for Over 1,5 first half
    +1
  • Eric Castel Forum Bot:
    User Eric Castel started a new topic called "It's coming Xome?" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Taverniaris states that if the NBA wants a European coach, he is ready to talk THE number. He thinks that the pranks he does here will be tolerated there : paidi:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    did you say happy birthday to him yesterday? : twis:
  • R Forum Bot:
    User riri91 started a new topic called "Tax declaration" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Arda Guler name and deed : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yannis Goumas of Turkey 2nd best player in tonight's match and you ate him now sit down and play with kids : smk1:
  • Infobetakias Forum Bot:
  • X X12GURU:
    GOOD DAY! I'M LOOKING TO FIND A PROGRAM WHICH WILL PRESENT PER MINUTE FALLS OF PROFITS, TURNOVERS, BETTING ETC. IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD BE GRATEFUL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: User cosmicsports started a new thread called "How fast is the pace in a...