Companies and bonuses

Phila76

14 Jan 2020
Which companies in your opinion best reward the players we bet on? That is, they often give you a free bet, full bet, cash bet or do they have some good offers like missions because I in elementaries I almost never get a bonus while I play often and I want to see what happens to other companies and which ones give you back even when you play
Last edited:

NASH

IFC # 12 Champion 2015-16, IFC # 13 Champion 2016-17,
20 Sep 2009
Staichem No. 1 company with half a million to be a flagship in terms of rewards, while No. 2 I would say is the Novibet that gives several times freebet with some turnover conditions. Now the last good offers have the online Capt.
I would recommend these 3 companies in terms of rewards, although I personally prefer bet365.

: cool !:: cool !:
Reactions: Phila76

12X

5 Dec 2013
Which companies in your opinion best reward the players we bet on? That is, they often give you a free bet, full bet, cash bet or do they have some good offers like missions because I in elementaries I almost never get a bonus while I play often and I want to see what happens to other companies and which ones give you back even when you play
NOVIBET,WINMASTERS.O Stoiximan arxizei kai xalaei.
Reactions: Phila76

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
It seems that winmasters revised the bonus amount of 50 euros freebet (50% of the bet up to 100 euros total bets) per match in the superleague.
He tells you, since others give crumbs, will I play it large?
30 euros freebet and you have a lot, ligouria!

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
n
It seems that winmasters revised the bonus amount of 50 euros freebet (50% of the bet up to 100 euros total bets) per match in the superleague.
He tells you, since others give crumbs, will I play it large?
30 euros freebet and you have a lot, ligouria!
NAI, let's not have a good conversation right away, let the tricks start immediately! yes yes tricks because yes their logo says 50% of the amount you will play up to 30 euros but with min bet 30 and maximum bet 60 euros we have the following:
1) play 3 singles. that is, at least 90 euros per single to get 30 !!! so in singles it is not 50% !!!!
2) a set of 2 options and a single one. here with 2 bets of 30 is 50%
3) a set of 3 options with a bet of 60 euros is 50% freebet.
So when the terms give you 3 options, and at 3 you should give the maximum bet the minimum bet you set to give 50% Freebet if you have to play 90 euros to get 30 you can't have a bathtub that says 50% but it will Up to 50%. It's misleading ... I think.

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
NAI, let's not have a good conversation right away, let the tricks start immediately! yes yes tricks because yes their logo says 50% of the amount you will play up to 30 euros but with min bet 30 and maximum bet 60 euros we have the following:
1) play 3 singles. that is, at least 90 euros per single to get 30 !!! so in singles it is not 50% !!!!
2) a set of 2 options and a single one. here with 2 bets of 30 is 50%
3) a set of 3 options with a bet of 60 euros is 50% freebet.
So when the terms give you 3 options, and at 3 you should give the maximum bet the minimum bet you set to give 50% Freebet if you have to play 90 euros to get 30 you can't have a bathtub that says 50% but it will Up to 50%. It's misleading ... I think.
Just before I looked at the details of the offer again, the text was revised as follows:

"In order to participate in the offer for the freebet of each Playoff match, you will need to bet with real money bets of a total value from € 30 to € 60 on pre-match (3 single bets or a handful of 2 options and 1 single or a handful of 3 options) exclusively in the games of the same game of Playoff at odds of 1,80 or higher per option. Given that the above conditions are met, you will receive a freebet 50% of the total value of your bets placed on the specific game of Playoff for 1 live game of the same competitive. "

I don't remember if until yesterday he said minimum bet per point or in total for all the cards, but here at least it's clear. However, until they changed it, the title of the offer had significant differences with the specific text, with first and foremost the maximum amount of freebet. However, I do not think that it has to do with deception but with unprofessional treatment of the issue. Of course, this is not the first company to do this, we have seen it in a lot of companies, which when they upload new offers or renew the old ones, forget to change the information and terms, using the old ones with a copy-paste.

So, better not to give anything ... so that they don't call us ligurians?
Basically, it is better not to give anything (all companies, not only this one), but not to apply the other measures (which we all know).
Last edited:

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
Following the issue of her freebet winmasters for the superleague, seeing in MY ACCOUNTING the specific offer, I chose the specific company to place some bets that I wanted. After placing the bets, I noticed that no freebet was credited and I sent an email to her support winmasters to find out when they will credit it.

The response of the support was verbatim (copy-paste): "Please note that this offer is only available to eligible customers and no your account is eligible for this offer."

I have no problem with that, it's up to them which customers the offer is for. BUT, why are they uploading the offer to MY ACCOUNT? If I hadn't seen this offer, I would probably have placed the bets on other companies.

If you saw an offer in a store window, went in, bought a product and in the receipt you saw that the offer is not valid FOR YOU, what would you say if the owner of your business gave you such an answer?

nikos_8384

13 Nov 2012
Did they send you a relevant email with the offer? If something like this happened, it's a good idea to send it to them in a screenshot, so you can see the answer. Other companies also send emails when they promote something, I at least have the option to inform me by email, where it is offered.

I am of the opinion that it is much better to offer more games with enhanced odds, close to 0% rake, returns to 0-0 or even redemption of profits in 2 different goals, rather than giving a cart free, half a million etc with a bunch of fine print and strange terms. I guess of course the first one probably doesn't suit them.
Reactions: FunBet

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
No, they did not send me an email with the offer and generally do not send me an email for offers, although I have the option you say enabled. Even in past offers, to which I had been credited with the corresponding freebets, I had been notified via banners to my account, as I am now.

Anyway, I'm not interested in freebet and it's not worth it to deal with such an amount. I just mention it as a fact to inform those who read us. It is not possible to see an offer when you log in to your account and then be told that your account is not eligible for the offer. Let them do it like that stahiman with missions, for which they only update the accounts that can participate in them and the rest never learn them.

GATHS

4 Sep 2018
ATHENS
Tomorrow he has a super league, a friend of mine called me with a new account winmasters & Free bet didn't get it for tomorrow, the account is already lost .... so there is no case of exclusion, I enter the offers, there is no longer the mission offer in the title battle. Do you know if the offer continues or if they just cut it?

Predictions

• 19:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Aris - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester City - Newcastle
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Sheffield United - Wolves
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • West Ham - Burnley
  • 20:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Genoa - Napoli
    Novasports 4HD
    • Fiorentina - Cagliari
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2019 - 2020
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Betis - Osasuna
  • 21:00
    PAOK TV
    • PAOK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • AEK - OFI
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Betis - Osasuna
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Brighton - Liverpool
  • 22:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Roma - Parma
    Novasports 3HD
    • Atalanta - Sampdoria
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bologna - Sassuolo
    Novasports 5HD
    • Turin - Brescia
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2019 - 2020
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Formula 2 2020
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    H Forum Bot: Herrera has launched a new theme called "Premier" in Football Predictions.