Stupidity

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
The most stupid thing I have seen today is that with video assist in the bunsling. I do not know when it was implemented, I have noticed it today (and I do not know if it has been applied to another league).
Two matches I saw, Gladbach-Hannover in Kodi and Augsburg-Dortmund on the satellite and really was the smartest of both. In the second match, while the ball was in the area of ​​Dortmund, they warn the crowd that in the previous round there was a defeat of Dortmund from a defender from Augsburg (pulling a jersey) and the main diva leaves and goes to see the phase in the side line and finds out violation. And all the players go and go to the finish of Augsburg to hit the penalty shoot-out, which the jerk has to find out afterwards. Laughing endless. Awayly Aubameyang made a mockery and hit the worst penalty shootout he had ever hit. And rightly the director shows a similar phase where Socrates pulled and landed an Augsburgian and made the gargle the responsible.
In the other match, in the delays and with the score 1-1, a player of Gladbach is overthrown and the referee shows a penalty. They call him out of the ordinary, "oops guys" he says, "wait and see what happened". He also goes to the sideline, sees that it was indeed a penalty and gives the OK to finally make it 2-1 by Gladmach.
I do not know if they are aiming to implement such a system in football and make them all a nude hat. We are going to do sports for bumps. Video assist can be implemented with instant communication on the intercom and avoiding tragic errors made by ravens both on the field and on the side lines. But that's how I saw it today, it's completely flawed.

Siomos1

presenter
6 Apr 2016
Answer: Stupidity

Yes, it is indeed being prepared in Greece as well. Italy has existed for a long time, slowly in all countries. "Instant Replay" or otherwise ... "Video Referee" comes into our lives to reduce the "wrong" factor in football ", emphasizes a sports writer and indeed it is not very unfair, but ... There is a" but " . Lost or momentum? the unpredictable? maybe there will be ... fatigue from the consecutive vacations? Who knows ... My opinion is to wait to see it in practice and ... here, but mainly in the big European games because now it has started to enter for the ... good in our lives and we see how it will go.

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Answer: Stupidity

In Turkey, they went to implement it but something happened and it was not implemented.

But what do I do when he does not see this in front of his face? Definition of red

Reactions: Siomos1 and grosan

Predictions

• 16:00
    ANT1
    • Euro Day
  • 18:50
    ANT1
    • Slovakia - Spain
  • 18:50
    MACEDONIA TV
    • Sweden - Poland
  • 21:50
    ANT1
    • Portugal - France
  • 21:50
    MACEDONIA TV
    • Germany - Hungary
  • Tomorrow 24-06-2021
  • 00:00
    ANT1
    • Euro Show
  • 00:00
    OPEN TV
    • Ecuador - Peru
  • 02:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • New England - New York Red Bulls
  • 03:00
    OPEN TV
    • Brazil - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 24-06-2021
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Playoffs 2020-21
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 16:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • France - Poland
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The titanic Zots returns but on the bench of Partizan for the next 3 years
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    aaaaah ah
  • gdouvl1984 gdouvl1984:
    Tragic miller. It has destroyed all of Germany's attacks
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    wow wit of the Germans
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening alania ...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    so to be jealous .... from today I am officially on vacation : sneaky:: sign:
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Civil servants all year round are holidays do not impress me. We in the private sector are pulling the strings : fish:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Come on kitten ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    how many days did you bite?
  • T Forum Bot:
    User TAZ988 started a new topic called "Fonbet" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Milwaukee for mug, incredible game
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    how many days did you bite?
    When I return, the final of the Euro will have taken place ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    When I return, the final of the Euro will have taken place ...
    With PASOK you would return after Panagia : bask:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new topic called "Ukraine - Austria" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    With PASOK you would return after Panagia : bask:
    No we can not do such ...
    [/ QUOTE]
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    No we can not do such ...
    [/ QUOTE] I know I know : agis:
  • D Forum Bot:
    User defectus started a new topic called "Is it value?" in the Betting conversations.
  • Silver Forum Bot:
    User Silver started a new topic called "Holland to pick it up" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening Alanya
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Denmark flies the team
  • gdouvl1984 gdouvl1984:
    I really like her 23,00. It has it with Wales and then with the Dutch, logically, because not in all 4 everything is done!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The scenarios, however, Italy X and Austria X went solemnly
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening to the company ..... the painting turned green again ...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Time for Harry Kane to wake up and throw 2 goals tonight ...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Nah .... he is still sleeping ....
    PANATHA PANATHA: Nah .... he is still sleeping ....