The Time of the Child Halftime Second

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Let's start slowly. But where to start. Half to look at my notebooks to remember:) Until I find my notebooks you can start if you have something to say. I believe the issue is well known so all Olympians, Anti-Olympians and other fans are welcome:)

By the time the Castillo episode was over and Solid was talking to the players about "the Christmas present you gave Lyon with the goal in 89 '", a new issue came to the surface and highlights the seriousness of the situation with the Latins in the locker room. of Rentis. The Norwegian after his speech asked the players if anyone wants to add something and - until recently his ardent supporter - Rivaldo took the ... shovel, making suggestions to Solin!

"My view is that you made the wrong change," said the Brazilian, this time interpreting Lemens. "Stoltidis should not have left (!!!) because if he played we would not concede the second goal from the left. "That is the place of Stoltidis", said "Rimbo". Solid made the mistake of opening a dialogue with Rivaldo by telling him that "there could be ten other footballers playing there", but Rivaldo did not. "Stoltidis is the only one who runs and marks properly. He would not leave his place "!!! Solin replied that he did not want to judge the players individually, but as a team the conversation ended.

"We are a nice atmosphere" said the great Dinos Iliopoulos.

Well I remembered we had stayed before the match with Paok. So when you win 1-0 at home as the favorite and you go and you lose me 1-2 then what can I tell you? And you tell me everyone was tired? Then we should be excluded so that the children do not get tired. But let's look at the tired bench
The changes were delayed, something that the coach is used to in his career anyway.
Stoltidis was coming and going, but he never came in, to "plug" the hole in the center once and for all.
Anatolakis "burned in the heat", but never came in, maybe the team was playing with three backs and the gaps were "closed", for the fast biceps forwards.
Mavrogenidis was "fried" in political garb but he did not have the right to participate, since he was excluded from the 18th.
Vallas is also on the bench, but excluded until the 19th.
What if you want the worst? In every phase created by the players, the bench of PAOK was upright. He had intense passion, everyone participated. At the same time, "fatigue" great, on the other hand. Only in the goal they got up…
This is for Paok
Let's go to Lyon now, Mr. Solid was telling us after the match with Real that there were 15 points left, the match with Lyon came. Olympiacos may have played very well and lost, but what counts is that they lost and that they played well is a good thing. What did Solin say? "A Frenchman made a cross and we conceded the goal" No matter what Frenchman we told you to sleep but not so much it was Zuninho who made a cross to Govou the center of defense who was having a party at that time and they forgot the player and threw him. And the system that Olympiacos played? 3-4-3 and who were the attackers? Café Djordjevic and Okkas, that is, only a purebred striker and the 2 midfielders of the team. And now Mr. Solid comes and tells us: "We still have 9 points and we are claiming the qualification" Well, you's well, you idiot, when you are 1-1 in Lyon and you are close to getting the 1st point with a team that has forgotten when it got her last victory away from home you put a striker and you go for the 3 points; Take a pipe then and do not talk at all about my 9 points as if I will beat Lyon inside Real and Rosenborg outside; Do not be fooled because it has side effects on the human brain, Mr. Solid. However, the gallop is still valid in http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28695
What happened now after Lyon?
On Friday we had kig boxing in Renti, with the result that Castillo and Sourer were left out. Before that, however, Rivaldo asked Solid for the floor because he took out Stoltidis. You see, Rivaldo also became a coach. He also played wood with the strangers, we are fine. So if you think that these things are good for a team then you do not know how to watch because these events only hurt the team and we saw this in Crete where Mahlas tore the nets and sent the defender into the goal. The question I had asked before and now I am getting an answer was: "After we are doing well with the opinions I am now coming to ask you a question. The Rivaldo-Solid relationship is fine right? Yes but do not forget that Solind said he wants "7 weeks to learn Olympiakos. Let's say he starts with Rivaldo in the Championship but in the process he starts putting Rivaldo to start from the bench and not normally. Will their relationship be as good as it is now?" The answer seems: eye:
But a proverb says: Big bite eat big words do not say "This is addressed to those who said that Olympiacos lost the 7 points it had last year as an advantage and let the players be well because they won the Championship while the then coach was only for But what happens now? All I know is that the people of Olympiacos do not have patience and we know that when they broke and tore down. and ours yesterday if they ate I hope it was something light because the kids are tired and more tired than the National Team of Greece.Does anyone really see Danny anywhere?
I think we said a lot today but the sequel will come.
I will close with a phrase that says: "When the same thing happens 2 times in a row then it is not a coincidence.: sign:
We see them now 3 in 3 Olympiakos "
Paok had to beat Olympiakos at home for 30 years and defeated him because he showed that he has a team with great principles.
Olympiakos had to lose at home in a Champions League match since 1997, well done to them, who also managed that.
Well done to both.
PS: I do not believe that someone will come out and tell me next year you will see the Olympics of next year because what counts now is the present and not the future.: sign:
Enough for today, we will continue: sign:

Ertzan, kapws aisthanomai oti einai anwfelo auto to topic .... thumithika ekeino to gnwmiko shmera kai den kserw an einai prepon na to anaferw .... alla tha to pw .. Oi gnwmes einai san tis **** trupides .. ..o kathenas exei kai apo mia ...

I do not consider it useless because we are trying to show something to the world that is now waking up and to show it something. You will remember that I had them in the National Team of Turkey then with Janal that I did not have only here but also off the internet as I do with Olympiakos some people have to wake up (If they want) and Some have to start admitting (If they want): sign:

I said not to continue for today but I saw an article by a journalist specifically on SportDay and I saw that I completely agree with the gentleman and I would like to put it here

I have nothing to say, Call the mad doctor! (Sportday / Stefanos Harris)

I was watching the front page of Sunday "Light" and I was horrified. I read very carefully, because some things are not fun.

"And suddenly a statement from Giovanni from Brazil: I want to return to Olympiakos."

That's when I realized why all these hair transplant clinics are making a profit. He does not want your hair to fall out much today, so that we do not go to other hairs in more controversial places.

I tried to put things in order. As a semiotician, I thought that two things could happen: first, Giovanni was probably informed that his close friend, Castillo, was playing him in the "Tsaki Chan vs. Red Gang" training and returned to defend him, before the others shook him in the buffaloes. He tells you, I left the child there not to feel alone and they took the opportunity to kick him. And he did this not for any other reason, but for "Zio" to have his head calm. Where to take Castillo, now that he's gone? In any kindergarten? He thought about that too. However, he was informed about the revelations of Evangelatos in the kindergartens and he was afraid that he would be poisoned with expired baby food. So she ended up leaving him in the care of people he trusts.

I read and re-read the title on the front page that states: "I want to return to Olympiakos". He does not say somewhere that I want to return to Olympiakos to play ball. So, right. Returns as kill bill 3, to protect the little Uruguayan.

Secondly, some have decided that because the team is not going to advance to the Champions League, at least have fun making fun of Solid in the following way: every time a Latin American leaves (see "Zio"), another will return as soon as Solin decides to chase the next one. So, no matter what happens, no matter how the Norwegian handles it, there will always be a naughty Latino at Olympiakos. That is why he is thinking very seriously about expelling or not expelling "Rimbo", so that Sourer, whom he will have already "sent", will not return him in the meantime. One, two, three, Solid does not really want to start turning around after a nervous breakdown, like the door of the Hilton Hotel, from his nerves. Do not forget that it comes from a country where both mental illness and suicide are at a high level.

In fact, Solin began to show the first symptoms. I do not know how many of you read his article published in the Belgian newspaper "Latest News"? Of course, the fact that Solid, in addition to being a coach at Olympiakos, continues to hold a second job, that of a columnist, shows how confident he feels on the bench at Olympiakos.

So he writes (s.s. I give you the central idea of ​​the article): "We made the French applaud us with the spectacle we presented ... One day Olympiacos will reach high in Europe ... We closed Lyon in its frames" (s.s. probably wanted to say that Lyon closed them in the attack and they did not know how to go back) and, finally, that "in the phase of the second goal a Frenchman made the cross and the Lyon striker took advantage of our defensive inaction ».

All I have to say, modestly and humbly, is that in the first goal, the same Frenchman from Brazil shot and sent the ball into the net. It is what we call "identity".

Now, of course, after reading the article in the Belgian newspaper, I understood what Solin was noting on the bench. He does not score, he simply writes his article, do not forget it, because with all that is done in the team, if he does not score, he may not even remember the score.

It does not occur to me that the Norwegian will have a bad end in Greece. Everyone is waging war on him in a way that by the time he realizes it he will already feel the cloak tightening his ribs. Read the attack of the day by Costas Nikolakopoulos on the last page of yesterday's "Light", but also the gossip of the day and then I am sure you will agree with me.

The attack of the day states: "It is good what Okkas said after the defeat in Lyon, that is, that the games of Olympiakos should end in 85 '. Only, according to those who have seen the games of Olympiakos for so many years, they should not just end in paragliding, but also start in 5 '. Because he does not eat goals only in the final, but also at the beginning of every match (another indicative element of the bad psychology of this team in Europe)! In Lyon in 4 ', in Real in 9', in Monaco in 2 'and in 9', in Galatasaray in 2 'and so on.

Okay with Solin, but I'm not in the mood to go crazy. If the games start in and 5 ', as Costas Nikolakopoulos mentions, how will Olympiakos not lose 1-0, since in Real they accepted it in 9' and in Monaco again in 9 '? Is the complete proposal to start the games after 15 'so that with a couple of acquaintances in UEFA we can slowly abolish the whole first half?

Those of you who have succeeded and do not show symptoms like Solin, read the gossip of the day, so that I can wish you good treatment later:

We all blame Solid because he is typically slow to make changes, especially in European games. But put them down. It has scared the human eye, because, whenever it makes a change, Olympiacos eats goals.

- At the "Bernabeu" he did not put Okka in 85 'instead of Konstantinos and Olympiakos ate a goal in 86'.

- In "Zerlan" he did not put Konstantinos in 85 'instead of Stoltidis and Olympiakos ate a goal in 89' (sorry, but if we are talking about the same game he put him).

Even with Rosenborg with the score 1-2, so with Olympiakos in the game, with which Solid started to make changes from 79 'onwards (with Okka, Danny, Kafe), Olympiakos did not eat a third goals from the Norwegians?

Aid! Nobody is doing well at Olympiakos. I close and head to the Asclepieion of Voula. Fortunately, the psychiatric unit of the hospital is on duty.

PS: Anyway, I burst out laughing, he says it very well: Up:
:):):):):):):)

Find Erzan, do not be carried away by your passion ..........:)

Neither did I want Bajevic to leave for various reasons that have been analyzed for a long time so far ......... But Solid left and came ......... From now on what do we do .. ........ Basically for me things are simple ..........

My personal opinion is that the Norwegian is in fact a young Bajevic ....... With some small differences ........ That is .............

- Everyone said that the Serb sets up the team in the majority of cases from good to excellent, but from coaching ...... zero .......... The same is true so far for the Norwegian ... ........

- The changes of the Serb were done slowly or not at all ....... The same for the Norwegian ...........

- The Serb had a problem with the Latins ............ The Norwegian seems to have the same .........

- Discipline in the team (the second period of the Serb) ......... Discipline again this year in the team .........

- The Serb did not want to say football soloists in his team (commonly he wanted the team to play the ball with one - fast development and not abuse) ............ He definitely wants the same, according to what he said, the Norwegian ...............

- They say that the Serb made transfers of players young or old, inexperienced, without a big name and from leagues he knew about which he expected to play with passion and thirst for distinction ............ The same also applies to the Norwegian ............

There are of course the differences ............

- The market of northern Europe, which Solid seems to know better, although it does not bring out the players that the Balkan market in which the Serb was involved from time to time, is nevertheless much more reliable in football ....... .

- During the game, any coaching of the Norwegian has an aggressive character while that of the Serb is clearly defensive ......... However, both continue to be done in the wrong way and wrong changes ........ .

- The Serb was what we call yesman ......... He said his opinion about the moves of the team but he always disciplined the wishes of the president and offered the necessary breakwater for any criticism ........ I'm not so sure that the same is true of Solin ......... who Solid may have compromised in the summer but I do not seem so willing to do so in the winter ........

- In his disputes with the footballers, the Norwegian has as much support from the President (or seems to have a lot of it), that Bajevic did not have in all his years in the team ...........

- The Norwegian is clearly more communicative than Bajevic and this so far makes a bigger gel in the world of the team ....... of course if the squabbles continue, the well-known "stop and work ....."

- Another difference is that this year it seems that the team is not afraid to lag behind the score ........ It has a saint, it has a soul, the mentality has changed a bit, say it as you want, but the team fights until the end. ........

- Of course, the top years of Olympiacos in Europe remain, and will remain until next year, as it seems, last year and the year with Juventus ........ Both incidentally under Bajevic ....... ..

I can not draw a conclusion .......... I did not want Bajevic to leave but I am willing to give a credit of time to the Norwegian, mainly because I appreciate that the way he works can pay off ....... And first of all I will wait to see the next moves of the beginning starting from the winter transfer period where I will demand that HIS WRITINGS be put into practice .............. Transfers and scrapping ..... ....

Ugh ............ and I said a lot ..............

Here I will disagree on some things john I do not consider Solid the new Bajevic have a difference day (Bajevic) with night (Solind).
Now for the credit of time that you say I do not give even a second more to Solin why? Because he is a coach who prepared Olympiakos, he had a 3-month to 4-month preparation. If he had come in the middle of, say, this year's championship, I would have given him time for 6 games but I will not give him anything. Now as I said at the beginning I will say it here.
What I do not like is THANK YOU and all of you and you Theodore together with port-7 are ungrateful and whoever is ungrateful to my teams in front of him will have me. Because you do not know how to appreciate some things. If Dushan left having said the door-7 Thank you Mr. Dushan for what he offered (Because he offered you can not say no) then I would not speak at all. But we said learn to be ungrateful. You said that Dushan was just a vendetta and that he was just sitting on the bench to say that he exists. Because what do you think Solid will do on the bench, he will get up and say "run re remalia" or he will stand up. Be careful not to see him play backgammon with his assistants and you will be surprised.: sign:
If I were in your positions I would not speak at all because you can not say absolutely anything like the Panathinaikos players who lost to us. When I see success in something and specifically in Europe to take us to the "4" because the biggest success of Olympiacos was in the "8" with Bajevic then I will stop talking
If Bajevic was to leave and a reliable coach came, this coach could not be Solid. Now some people said we do not care what Solid did in the past if it is so let's pass the old Mars coach was not a stranger? or to pass, for example, the coach of the asshole who is definitely a foreigner. So I want a coach who has made a career in Europe, not a coach who has won championships in Belgium and Norway.
Solid yesterday, as in France, as he confused Zuninho with a Frenchman, so he confused Lyon with Ofi, of course with some minor differences
Let me tell you some information. My sources say that the Coach of the National Team of Brazil after the end of the World Cup wants to work in a European team, of course I would like to see him at Fener but also at Olympiakos, of course, provided that all the Latins leave: sign:

Good morning to everyone.
Let's talk a little about Castillo.
So I sat down yesterday and thought that this decision with Castillo is a bit excessive why? Let's say it and we will understand.
Castillo is child I even think that a child next to his parents gets along better; Correctly. In this case, who are Castillo's parents? The entire technical staff of Olympiacos. So if they wanted or want they can use Castillo smartly they could do it, and a footballer when he is not playing then it throws him psychologically. Of course, with what I write, it does not mean that Castillo is not guilty of anything and he would like to receive the heaviest punishment that could be given by Olympiacos. Of course the technical team and specifically Solid why does not use Castillo? Isn't he a good player? Then he has to sit down and watch the tapes of what Castillo is.
I am of the opinion that he should beat this player despite the punishment he will eat.: sign:

Since for tonight we finished betting for today let's continue on our project.
Djordjevic said in the press conference after the match that he takes all the responsibility for the defeat, and the Olympiacos fans agreed after that they were at the airport with bottles aimed at the players and among them the captain. In fact, in the show of the organized fans "Thyra-7" on Sunday night, a lot was said about the leader. As "he has immunity from some journalists", "Giovanni was fired because he did not help Olympiakos in Europe, let them tell us when" Jole "played well away from home". The last one who will be responsible for some bad result of Olympiakos will be Jole or he will not be at all. Because when someone says these things or even thinks about them, he is ungrateful, but we do not see this for the first time. The same was said about Bajevic with Jole. UNFORGETTABLE AND THANK YOU FROM THERE LAMOGIA.
Now someone will say why Jole is last?
If you are watching you know but I will tell you why.
10th year in the port is still the barometer of the team. He is its top scorer with 4 goals in the league (what Constantinou, Okkas, Babancida, Danny, Castillo and Rivaldo have put together, that is, all midfielders and forwards!), He has started in all the official games of Olympiacos and his record has been written in 57 calendar days (from 28 August to 23 October) 14 matches (seven in the league and three in the Champions League and four in the Serbian national team in the World Cup qualifiers), six trips abroad (two to Belgrade, two to Madrid). and Vilnius via Belgrade, directly to Madrid and Lyon with Olympiakos) and another in the Greek province (Crete)!
In these 14 games, Djordjevic has run a total of 1231 minutes having been replaced only three times and even towards the end of the games: in the 82nd minute with Panionios, in the 85th minute with Akratitos and in the 74th minute with AEK. In fact, playing extreme in Solind 4-3-3 but also in a complex role of defender and extreme midfielder in the Serbian National Team. There will be many mediocre nights because the 90 minutes that Jole slept on the grass passed because he is now 33 years old (he closed them on August 4) and the years go by
As I said before the world will be and will continue to be ungrateful. UNFORGETTABLE AND THANK YOU FROM KE LAMOGIA
If anyone disagrees with what I am saying, we are here

Last edited:
Good morning to all: sign:
Due to competitive action we made a time-out but we continue.:)
Sir Solid again made statements to the Norwegian press that no transfers were made. In fact, to see what exactly he said:

"The team has not played as I would like yet, but I work for a short time at Olympiakos and it is not possible to spend what I want in the team within a month and when I do not have the players I would like.
What do you say, Karamitro, but it's not your fault, we said we would get you a little computer. You came in June, you played friendly, you tried one, you tried the other. In the league you have played 7 games + 3 Champions League games + 5-6 friendlies from the beginning. And you tell me about players systems and time? That is, when you did 5X5 you told us these are the halves you saw and now that you did a 2 in 2 series in Greece where Olympiacos has been suffering for 10 years. Ai sichtir from there lamogio
People give me time credit, but they blame the players for their mistakes. Especially the older ones are under a lot of pressure
"
Sit down, the people did not show you anything but they showed you, but again, the reason that you are a Scandinavian, so that you can understand that you are sleeping, my boy.
"We could not avoid it. We conceded the goal by mistake in our area and they did not give us one or two penalties. We played better in the second half. The level is quite high in Greece and I did not expect that"
What did they not give us a penalty? one two? Well, they wronged us then, I say a big massacre. But it's not your fault the President forgot to give the money where it should have been (Let's have some fun):) What do you say, number lamogio, what penalty did he teach you and the monkey penalties that Olympiakos takes at least 1 in each game. What level do you call us eee, that is, as if you were telling us the level in Belgium and Norway is much lower and that's why everything was easy eh. But you were told before the match with Ofi that not at all that "Do not be fooled by the ranking position of Ofi is a very good team is traditionally one of the good teams in the league and Olympiacos spits blood to win there and pulls his hell out "His home is very hostile and the match is difficult. And in racing the problem is that he has two great centers for Mahlas and Nuafor."
"In Europe we make good appearances and especially in the match against Lyon we played very well. We have to win the Greek championship after a defeat in order for our psychology to be good, but with OFI we did not succeed. Despite the defeats, we have the support of the administration".
Drop the good performances and look to get any points because I see us finish with "0" points. Yes, the administration supports but be careful because Katanets had learned of his dismissal from the journalists, do not learn from the Norwegian press.
"I never said that. I have these players, I work with them and we all try to create a very good team. "I trust them and I know that they are footballers of great value."
And who told you that, Solid, do you think so? Yes, you created with the midfielders playing the 2 forwards.
As for the team's latest unsuccessful results in the league and Champions League, Solid said: "It is a pity that some of the goals we have conceded destroy the great effort we have made so far in Greece and in Europe. And I am referring mainly to the match with Real, but also to the championship games with PAOK and OFI ".
Re yalama astin Real you are not AEK to get a tie point you those where they lost 2-0 got the X while you at 1-0 made it 1-1 and you went to me for victory. Wake up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Well in the game with Paok you did not tell us how tired your players were? Are you kidding us? Do you mean by the 1-0 you managed and lost 1-2? E yes then it is a great effort I can not say.

One question now. Solid speaks only to the Norwegian press and the Belgian press. Since he works in Greece, why does he not speak to Greek journalists?
I have an opinion and I will say it. He does not speak because he is afraid, he is afraid to speak because the first things his associates told him when he came to Olympiakos were that the former coaches, in order not to be criticized by journalists, pocketed the reporters. These are gentlemen, and the Norwegian believes that he is being told that he must get permission from the President to give a press conference as he is told "These are the good journalists, these are the bad ones" and so on.

But not to mention only about Olympiakos, I will also say something about AEK that I heard.
Santos says he made the following statements:
"This year the goal is to reach the UEFA Cup and if we can secure a place that will lead to the Champions League. For the 2006-07 season we will fight with the main goal of becoming champions "
If he says that now I will congratulate him and agree with him. Because last year AEK was a team but with effort it took the form of a team this year and with the efforts it makes next year it will make it a team Bravo Santos Keep Going

That's all for today:)

Are we hiding a Trond Solid inside us?:):)

1591640679.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...ding=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&no=283155&st=books

Good evening:)
To see what we will say today:)
After watching the match in Xanthi, I read some statements that I will comment on
To see what he said
George Donis: "There is no miscarriage in the red phase. Everything happened in front of my eyes and I can say with confidence that the phase is clear. "I reacted badly because someone came and spat in my face."
Yes, they definitely happened in front of your eyes, yes, if I were the coach of the team you are in now, I would say the same to you.

Nikos Dambizas: "I will not talk about arbitration. Each referee is judged by his overall image on the field and not by an individual phase. It makes sense to favor the host. This happens in every country in the world. The big fish eats the small one. The bad thing is that in Greece the measure is lost and even if you want you can not get a result ".
Well done Nikos, after you left Olympiakos you came to your senses and learned that the big fish eat the small ones. Yes you can not get the results you want because you have to give an envelope if you do not give it does not have
PS: You do not leave us both, I say Xanthi is to blame for everything, yes, Xanthi got here by oiling. Re ate gami * or lamogia.: mado:

Maybe someone from Olympiacos would like to talk about this tonight's bag? Or did you all go into hiding?
For tonight I will give the order of speech to someone else if he wants of course and from tomorrow I will speak: sign:

For my part, I said what I had to say in previous discussions. Everyone has their own judgment and logic. I do not deal with either coaching or locker rooms. Let others do that. I will not become a SOLID or a miserable journalist to find a way to put someone on the wall. I always consider such discussions nonsensical in the present moment in my opinion always. Therefore I do not take part in them.

THEO-007 said:
For my part, I said what I had to say in previous discussions. Everyone has their own judgment and logic. I do not deal with either coaching or locker rooms. Let others do that. I will not become a SOLID or a miserable journalist to find a way to put someone on the wall. I always consider such discussions nonsensical in the present moment in my opinion always. Therefore I do not take part in them.
Nice for you Theodore, I will have a separate topic where I will have specific questions for you and they will relate to what you have said in the past.: sign:

WELL DONE ERJAN! I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU. THE "LIAR" WAS BROUGHT TO MY COACH! I WANT TO ADD ANOTHER MORE WITH THE LIAR ....
KOKKALI LEAVE OLYMPIAKOS!
STOP MOCKING ITS PEOPLE WITH THE FAIRY TALES OF HALIMA!: mado: : mado: : mado: : mado: : mado:

PS ERJAN I DIDN'T TIME TO ANSWER YOU EARLY, I WAS GOING TO SEE THE FUNERAL BAG !!
PITY FOR THE WORLD, THAT IS WHAT WE EAT OUR SCOTTIES WITH THEIR LIES. OLYMPIAKOS HAS A NEED FOR RENEWAL.
UST LAMOGIA FROM PIRAEUS AND OLYMPIAKOS !!

WITH LOUVARI MANAGER AND CO., GLO AND OTHER COFFEE MONKEYS YOU ARE GOING ANYWHERE !!!: mado: : mado: : mado:

Ust lamogia the legend! BRAVO Ercan AGAIN ... THE LES ORAIA.KAI NOT SEE REASON NOT SPEAK AFTA.YPOSTIRIZOUME A TEAM THAT experience pain, AS THE BELIEFS AND TIEO hurts, AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT to express OUR OPINION OR OUR ASS!
WE BECAME FUCKING THIS YEAR, MORE THAN ANY OTHER TIME..SUCH C ... NO EVEN THE MOST OPTIMISTIC WAITED. NOT EVEN THE PANATHINAICS.
IN ITALY, WHICH KNOW WHO KNOW OUR TEAM, THIS YEAR EVERYONE LEARNED IT ABOUT THE AMOUNT FOR WHO..THE IS.
WELL DONE TO THE KARAGIOZIDES WHO BECOME THE TEAM CAFE AND WITHIN THE BORDERS ....
BUT WE HAD TO IMAGINE IT AFTER THE APPEARANCE AGAINST ROSENBORG, WHAT WAS TO BE DONE .... HAHAHAHAHAHA ...
FOR THE FIRST TIME WE LOSE AND I DON'T CARE!

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...