THE VALUE OF THE SILENT

piravlos

2 Feb 2005
ATHENS
yesterday the jungle had been reporting on counterfeit notes. a forgery 50high costs Says 15 euro.

In the bet, do you think it can cost a minute? does a 500ar moon?

As a result of what I promised to silver (and which I did not manage to do for a while), many of the ertzan and the current debate let us see how much it can cost a year.

setImgWidth();

as you see the photo is from 9 / 3 / 2006 to 9 / 4 / 2006. a month exactly. and all the way you see. it also appears that there are other 17 pages. all are wider. this account was created to follow a system that I thought last January.
as it seems only with 2 Euro bet I have 488.15 Euro profit in a month. on top of that was the rest of the months.

for good reasons, I have disabled the bet type. many betfair competitors, and although I do not follow it anymore, perhaps I'll probably start it again.

Corollary: You's worth a lot more than you think. do not throw them indiscriminately in a lottery / joker parody with the hope "even if it suits me".
and the sculptor can take you, but you did not stand a scene outside her house waiting for the dream.
It is more likely that you will be able to hit the corner with all the things you can do but the skelearnikova (parlli) : twis: : twis: : twis:
: sign:

prospa8w on the catalouge that you have been able to save your baby's heart ...
pantws hwris na to lew prosopika gia sena afto einai kati mou ti spaei afto ... to olo polloi kseroun sistimatakia, matsa, plirofories diafora kai den ta lene ... tespa .... to kerdos su einai 2 euro.to pontarisma are 2 euro episis?

risto said:
prospa8w on the catalouge that you have been able to save your baby's heart ...
pantws hwris na to lew prosopika gia sena afto einai kati mou ti spaei afto ... to olo polloi kseroun sistimatakia, matsa, plirofories diafora kai den ta lene ... tespa .... to kerdos su einai 2 euro.to pontarisma are 2 euro episis?

if the bet was in buck, I would write it.
but it is in betfair with an opponent "you". Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. would you tell me?
Let's say it will be like a match that the whole planet has learned and its performance has gone from 7.00 to 1.01.
wherever I am going to lose and will not win anything else. : eye:

betting was not stable, but above it, it fluctuated.

Reactions: theo_krom_pro
Congratulations on your system, but more importantly to show your profits without saying how playable;
You think it's your personal paternity that you've been through it for hours of study. Your bravo and many people are studying the bet and not just playing.
But to install a system in public without explanation, I consider it "ass".

g10vanni said:
Congratulations on your system, but more importantly to show your profits without saying how playable;
You think it's your personal paternity that you've been through it for hours of study. Your bravo and many people are studying the bet and not just playing.
But to install a system in public without explanation, I consider it "ass".

Corollary: You's worth a lot more than you think. do not throw them indiscriminately in a lottery / joker parody with the hope "even if it suits me".
and the sculptor can take you, but you did not stand a scene outside her house waiting for the dream.
It is more likely that you will be able to hit the corner with all the things you can do but the skelearnikova (parlli) : twis: : twis: : twis:

piravlos said:
The only sure thing is that you have to count the last ten you wagered.
Only then is you a good player.
A question. This system you started now or do you play it for?
In other words, I want you to tell me if it has such permanent results or if there are "wrongs".

g10vanni said:
Only then is you a good player.
A question. This system you started now or do you play it for?
In other words, I want you to tell me if it has such permanent results or if there are "wrongs".

I write it over. from January of 2006 to october 2006. all months positive downwards with the same profit except one that was slightly below 200 profit

Re Yannis because you did not make a gradual increase in betting for a gradual increase in profits;

piravlos said:
: sign: : sign: : sign: : sign: : sign: : sign:

And along with Silver's question ..., because the profit in each match is exactly 2 euros? Or "you have to" be that much?

Silver Mr. Giannis, why didn't you gradually increase the bet for a gradual increase in profits?

diego said:
And along with Silver's question ..., because the profit in each match is exactly 2 euros? Or "you have to" be that much?

I do not have to. my initial choice was 2. and because I am a low and stable character as I started it I finished it.

the enemy of the good is the best : eye:
who wants to multiply and do little
2 potassium and hand
the man if you wash him (but I was swept away) : twis: : twis: : twis:

Pantws kai vgazei kai dina erethismata gia skepseis kai kainourgies idee den to vriskw katholou asxhmo..peiramatisteite kai eimai sigouros tha prae kainourgious tropous paixnidiou oi opoioi mporei na nai ligo perissotero prosodoforoi analoga thn idiosygrasia tou kathenos ..: eye:

You can change the 1 x 2 to the apotelesma macroxronia tha menei idio: eye:

g10vanni said:
G10vanni, what do I say (negative) I know from the outset that the more I play the more I multiply: emb: : emb:

zageki said:
g10vanni said:
G10vanni, what do I say (negative) I know from the outset that the more I play the more I multiply: emb: : emb:

Write what you play in the betting and betting forum. on one issue all. and hold and cashier.

if you do, you will be positive: eye:

Personal data is better to keep them in an excel.
In the forum it's harder to find an edge.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...