THE CRISIS CREATES OPPORTUNITIES !!!

PANOSBET

21 Oct 2004
SALAMINA
Good evening to all the kids in the forum, I have missed the last time because as I write and in the headline I have found the opportunities now in the crisis to give a solution to any financial problem that has created us.

To speak as clearly as possible, though I cannot make much of it here, not a word of secrecy, but a serious business idea certainly cannot be analyzed from here.

So I am called Panagiotis to get to know and deal with multilevel marketing, never mind your pyramids or AVON, ORIFLAME, HERBALIFE, it has nothing to do with it.

Anyone who really wants to let me know sends me a message to arrange a coffee meeting and break down the business plan shortly.

* In such a difficult time that we went through do not miss the opportunity to at least hear what I have to offer !!!

Answer: THE CRISIS CREATES OPPORTUNITIES !!!

Well guys, 90 people read it locally nobody has a financial problem ?? Nobody respects his life and his future so he can hear at least what I have to offer ??

Don't ever cry for our bad luck ... it's all a matter of choice.: sign:

Well guys, 90 people read it locally nobody has a financial problem ?? Nobody respects his life and his future so he can hear at least what I have to offer ??

Don't ever cry for our bad luck ... it's all a matter of choice.: sign:

let us kiss you, I say

Send it and let me know. I am interested, I have a financial problem. Should we drink coffee? Come on Thessaloniki to treat you

If what I had to suggest was to you then I would send you a mail ... I can come to Thessaloniki or meet with a colleague there, when there is a will there is a solution.

I DON'T WRITE FIRST TIME FOLLOW TO THE FORUM AS THE WORLD IS SHARP ... ONLY THINGS I HAVE A SOLUTION THIS MORNING AND I WANT TO KNOW IT ..

: sign:

travel pyramids build groups of people around the world etc are not boring and time consuming;

You guys not talked NOR FOR HEAVY THINGS OR FOR PYRAMIDES ... you serious and I mean Beyond PERCEPTION IS SUBJECT SHOULD come ONE WITH ME TO THE DISCUSSION SHOULD decided to cooperate WHERE TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND ..

THE SELECTION IS YOURS, NOTHING MADE EVERYTHING MY PRINCIPLE LOOKED ABOUT THAT MADE THEM AND I DIDN'T HAVE IT : eye:

You guys not talked NOR FOR HEAVY THINGS OR FOR PYRAMIDES ... you serious and I mean Beyond PERCEPTION IS SUBJECT SHOULD come ONE WITH ME TO THE DISCUSSION SHOULD decided to cooperate WHERE TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND ..

THE SELECTION IS YOURS, NOTHING MADE EVERYTHING MY PRINCIPLE LOOKED ABOUT THAT MADE THEM AND I DIDN'T HAVE IT : eye:

So much for the capital now I understand

okay i forgot boring since work is not need to be completely enjoyable for the rest i told you this is not your idea;

okay i forgot boring since work is not need to be completely enjoyable for the rest i told you this is not your idea;

I still wrote that it is not a pyramid ... read my original message from there and I can't do anything anymore ...

I said that multi-level marketing is not a pyramid, it doesn't have to be a pyramid ...

Sorry if I say I'm interested in your idea. Beware I say I am interested in coming you talk, we drink coffee, we say, and some mollusks pass the time and you go in the yard without saying yes or no so just have a discussion like I do with my friends I will come you Xanthi? or if someone asks you to go to Orestiada from Salamis?

So I ask again

So nothing to do with traveling ...
when you are traveling do you mean that you are writing down something with travel packages and you bring in friends and you have better prices ??

there are agents in almost every city in Greece when you will find someone nearby and he will come running to find Erjan.

Sorry if I say I'm interested in your idea. Beware I say I am interested in coming you talk, we drink coffee, we say, and some mollusks pass the time and you go in the yard without saying yes or no so just have a discussion like I do with my friends I will come you Xanthi? or if someone asks you to go to Orestiada from Salamis?

Phil Erjan when you want a lot of things and if he is for example somebody from the north wants to tell him you mean I will not come but I will send a colleague from Larissa Katerini to share the difference and have a coffee in Thessaloniki for example ... i have no intention of brainwashing anyone update i want to say if you want to do it and you are a matter of perception ... you will choose

So nothing to do with traveling ...
when you are traveling do you mean that you are writing down something with travel packages and you bring in friends and you have better prices ??

no relationship much more explored especially with the first presentation i can say it looks fantastical. it's very complicated to analyze here. I thought you were talking about it because that's exactly how they present it and they have a great deal of mystique until you get to talk to them and generally in the same style that you write them, that is, a great opportunity in a crisis etc. I personally turned it down after enough to confess thinking that somewhere there is a ceiling all that they analyzed.

there are agents in almost every city in Greece when you will find someone nearby and he will come running to find Erjan.

Running someone didn't like it ... you mean if it's a good case of a man and he wants to help run to meet him ...
2012 kids we have pretty much done it for us.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
    animusbet animusbet: Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis: