My investment adventure with valuebetting

Good morning! Our topic today is what the differences are between ROI, Yield and odds. In the video I will also explain how to calculate them. We will tell you in the next video!

Have you ever encountered the terms soft and sharp bookmakers? On this video, we will explain what these terms mean and why the sports betting industry is divided into these two categories.

Good morning! Today our topic is value betting at sharp bookmakers. Through the video I will explain in detail why value betting is different in sharps compared to soft bookmakers. In addition I explain what parameters you should take into account when doing value betting on sharps.

Good Evening! Today I will explain in detail how big your original wine cellar should be when you start doing value or sure betting. You recently asked me about this and I believe I can help you by doing this video.

The wine cellar is growing and at the same time the bets are growing. In today video I describe to you which bookmakers are worth choosing when you do value betting.

Good Evening! Our course is quite profitable so far as you will be able to observe in its diagram video, which contains our entire course. Our topic today is which sports are supported by Rebelbetting.

Goodmorning to the whole world! In the beginning video you will observe the course of the previous week and then I describe in detail which markets are supported in Rebelbetting. Have a happy new week!

Good Evening! The course continued quite profitably this week, as you will be able to observe in its chart video. Our topic today, which I present to you in detail, is what are the types of bets and their significance.

Good evening! Our profits are growing rapidly now, as you can see from the chart below video. Today I will show you some advanced tips for mobile use while doing value betting. Have a good week!

Good Evening! I reached over 5.000 bets this week, so I decided to post a photo in the middle of the week!

7BF1B29A-5534-4BAC-8391-25AFD46A1447.jpg

With which subscription of the 2 does the program have? Is it worth it for a year? SURE BET OR VALUE BET?

With which subscription of the 2 does the program have? Is it worth it for a year? SURE BET OR VALUE BET?
Good Evening! Now I have the Pro-version. Of course it's worth it, you can start with the Starter-version for a start. Regarding the dilemma between sure bet and value bet, I suggest you look at this video.

Last edited:
Good Evening! As you can see from this week's chart compared to the previous one, we have a big increase in the total wine cellar. In the video I explain about maximum bet in relation to the wine cellar with an example. We will say it again in the next video!

Good Evening! It is now time to see the overall results of our Value Betting course, which lasted about 6,5 months. The overall course so far has been wonderful! Through the video you will see in detail various important things that will make you understand what I have been doing all this time! Next week I am preparing something new for you, so stay tuned!

Good Evening! Today I will show you by clicking here which I made through new video. Through that website you will find all the information about Value and Sure Betting in Greek. At the bottom of the page you will find all my social media. You can also contact me via Discord for any topic you want about Sure or Value Betting.

Hi,
What settings did you use, what do you think are ideal for max valium.
Also which sports / markets did you prefer based on your stats.
Regarding the limitation, what is your opinion?

In addition to the original poster there is someone else who has dealt with this particular platform to answer the above questions.

Cheers

Yes me. Bucket. It's not worth it.
Here is my graph.

At first I was humming that it was coming to me. After I saw that no work was being done and after I talked with them, they told me to put a filter. What filter guys? Value Bet is not given? This means that the more I play the better. Um, no.
Or to put a filter because you are stuck somewhere, something doesn't suit you, something has limits...
I also put a filter only on sports that have only 2 results and we also put the luck factor in the middle. My same shoes. We certainly saved the bank to a certain extent, but if we include their subscription together with our time, we came out as losers...
Screenshot 2022-11-21 205833.png

Yes me. Bucket. It's not worth it.
Here is my graph.

At first I was humming that it was coming to me. After I saw that no work was being done and after I talked with them, they told me to put a filter. What filter guys? Value Bet is not given? This means that the more I play the better. Um, no.
Or to put a filter because you are stuck somewhere, something doesn't suit you, something has limits...
I also put a filter only on sports that have only 2 results and we also put the luck factor in the middle. My same shoes. We certainly saved the bank to a certain extent, but if we include their subscription together with our time, we came out as losers...
View attachment 37447
Too bad the effort!!! The companies have improved a lot in the offered prices. They have made their own software with very good possibilities in the events.

The test took place from 6/11/2018 to 31/5/2019 and involved a total of 3119 bets.

In another period when I did paper trading, I had the same results.

I wonder how this value works at the end.
Here I've been playing Rebel for so many years in the space with lots of money and it's not making a profit...

In particular, somewhere it had caught my eye that the method of calculating the value is as follows:
He was looking at Pinnacle's returns. If another book gives a higher return, then it is value!
So the values ​​are also in arb power...
Take the egg and shave it.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: