The method of masterminds (wisdom of the crowds)

You can not predict with ... 100% what the other says.
With 100% you can predict Biden's victory in the 2020 US elections if you did the poll in October 2020, not a football match!
And of course you could not do the elections with 100% either. There was a 0.2% rate of outbreak of a Watergate scandal involving Biden who would save Trump.

For football, I will take you to the very old years, to the PROPO that Zogopoulou caught in 1983.
What had happened there?
There were points and monsters but the two big ones were AEK - OFI 2-3 and PANATHINAIKOS - PANIONIOS 1-3.
AEK - OFI did not come out, let alone madness, with no "cunning". AEK went full for the championship and in fact was ahead 2-0 at halftime. OFI small and medium at that time, the time when Europe was coming out was 3-4 years later.
The other group? Chi Chi La Ling's Panathinaikos was for laughs. Of course, one had to play a triple if nothing else.
So here the good player is called to prove that he knows ball.

You may also tell me the following:
Well that day you should have taken Panathinaikos - Panionios and it sat down and forty years have passed and you still tell us. The other times you went bucket?
Agreed. But I do not say this to prove that I am a master. I say this as an example of a master while all the others who gave an ace to both AEK and Panathinaikos represented the innocent people.

Last edited:
Find it does not go to 100%, football is luck.
It does not go to 50% either. 50% would be a fantastic number of predictability for any league.
You have not understood me. The examples and theory I mention are mathematical, not the reality with 10 tipsters (or whatever you want to call them). I'm talking about billion tipsters ...
I say that if you could single out the good ones and all the good ones have at least 50% + in the prediction, but in the whole range of odds (because I also have 50% + in matches of 1,40 in the ace) and if they were combined with each other , would bring you a result close to 100%.
The composition of good, tends to excellent, in short and proves.
Now that I say this, this + 50% can be applied to any odds you want. For example, at least you get 100 tipsters who have 60% in matches of 1,40. If they are combined, they may reach percentages that will exceed the "rake" reef and will give a profit.

You have not understood me. The examples and theory I mention are mathematical, not the reality with 10 tipsters (or whatever you want to call them). I'm talking about billion tipsters ...
I say that if you could single out the good ones and all the good ones have at least 50% + in the prediction, but in the whole range of odds (because I also have 50% + in matches of 1,40 in the ace) and if they were combined with each other , would bring you a result close to 100%.
Now that I say this, this + 50% can be applied to any odds you want. For example, at least you get 100 tipsters who have 60% in matches of 1,40. If they are combined, they may reach percentages that will exceed the "rake" reef and will give a profit.
When you want 70+ at 1,40 it is difficult for the syndicated or the unanimously to agree at the same time.

If the gallop of experts is at 40% without being masterminds, it will go to 43%.
It will go there & it's good, it would be useful.
If you want to wait longer ... wait.
The thing is, they don't.

There is no need for unanimity. You get the majority.

Strict mathematical formulation is the logarithmic sum with coefficients of gravity.
For example if it was a good and an irrelevant, the good gets a weight of 1 and the irrelevant gets zero. In a real pool, they will get intermediate prices - depending on how much each one is worth.

Software George Kiniakos Lamia 1992
built in 1992 and not in 1997
1629268082457.png

Last edited:
Reactions: stxma
Software George Kiniakos Lamia 1992
built in 1992 and not in 1997
View attachment 33662

In the pre-forms some agents put ... 13 triples and said "this is my system"!
Of course, these did not matter, as big as yours.
What I said is basically this:

a) The tipsters are called to give a prediction for the same matches - the whole card of the premiere e.g.
Otherwise no compass comes out, if one suggests for English and the other for German.
b) The competition should be like PROPO. Because if we ask alone, paths will fall. At Olympiakos - Egaleo, for example, who will give more than an ace?

If there were 13 matches, I could have put the 10 doubles as a condition for participation - somewhere that much.

What you do is six opposing teams 4 to 6. So much goes out? 1215 columns? Me the programs
PROPO do not play me. It is DOS.

In the pre-forms some agents put ... 13 triples and said "this is my system"!
Of course, these did not matter, as big as yours.
What I said is basically this:

a) The tipsters are called to give a prediction for the same matches - the whole card of the premiere e.g.
Otherwise no compass comes out, if one suggests for English and the other for German.
b) The competition should be like PROPO. Because if we ask alone, paths will fall. At Olympiakos - Egaleo, for example, who will give more than an ace?

If there were 13 matches, I could have put the 10 doubles as a condition for participation - somewhere that much.

What you do is six opposing teams 4 to 6. So much goes out? 1215 columns? Me the programs
PROPO do not play me. It is DOS.
When the bet started and you made me the construction stxm1 the host was
one of the Basel or Zurich or Grasshopper and guest was Lugano unknown name
for me with the start of the 3rd match one of the above hosts had 0 wins 1 draw
and 2 defeats and the unknown to me Lugano had 3 wins away. But the double had an odds of 7,5
and the first 500 thousand and something small went into my pocket.
I want to say that if I find Olympiakos with a bad start, I will honor the guest ...

When the bet started and you made me the construction stxm1 the host was
one of the Basel or Zurich or Grasshopper and guest was Lugano unknown name
for me with the start of the 3rd match one of the above hosts had 0 wins 1 draw
and 2 defeats and the unknown to me Lugano had 3 wins away. But the double had an odds of 7,5
and the first 500 thousand and something small went into my pocket.
I want to say that if I find Olympiakos with a bad start, I will honor the guest ...

It's you, I did not understand - dizzy from the heat.
So you owe me a premium for that.
But it is not such a good policy to give the crazy points in such a competition.
A Frenchman who had been involved says that the crazy ones were given to the end by those who had stayed
back to the bass rating and do a miracle.

It's you, I did not understand - dizzy from the heat.
So you owe me a premium for that.
But it is not such a good policy to give the crazy points in such a competition.
A Frenchman who had been involved says that the crazy ones were given to the end by those who had stayed
back to the bass rating and do a miracle.
Will the premium also have interest? I also got good money with the program you give the percentages
and you ask for 3s to 10s you give how many columns you want to play eg 50 and with some chances
I think with 20 columns I got 1780 € the problem is still printing in vouchers.
Manual copying is prohibited for me in 10 sheets I will have made 11 sheets wrong !!

Will the premium also have interest? I also got good money with the program you give the percentages
and you ask for 3s to 10s you give how many columns you want to play eg 50 and with some chances
I think with 20 columns I got 1780 € the problem is still printing in vouchers.
Manual copying is prohibited for me in 10 sheets I will have made 11 sheets wrong !!
yes and interest

Strict mathematical formulation is the logarithmic sum with coefficients of gravity.
For example if it was a good and an irrelevant, the good gets a weight of 1 and the irrelevant gets zero. In a real pool, they will get intermediate prices - depending on how much each one is worth.
It's worth something when there is a record and not assumptions ,, only if one goes based on odds will have the desired result. Now the truth and the road is where Mr. George started

Reactions: nmpropo
It's worth something when there is a record and not assumptions ,, only if one goes based on odds will have the desired result. Now the truth and the road is where Mr. George started
How would you do it?

A more direct way would be for each contestant not to give predictions (ie to tell us "I play this result") but to tell us what odds would he give if it was a book in every match.
It is meant for the same races all.

I used the pre-systems because there was nothing better and of course I could not make the pre-forms change their style. Also, at that time no one understood what book odds are.
Now I can not do anything because there are neither pre-systems nor what I say.

What some suggest is that there will be random winners and in the next round again random does not stand,
They will not come out by chance.
Of course there should be gifts as well. Holidays in Constantine e.g. the first winner.

Last edited:
Some are looking to find which company is giving them the best - that is, which is close to the forecast.
But it can not be done.
Apart from the mistakes they make, it is agreed that everyone will give about the same so that there is no bet guarantee.
Only as I say can something come out.

On it once was a site that showed performances of various French companies for horse racing.
The differences were chaotic so I write an email on the site and tell them "what are you doing here?".
So the Frenchman tells me "everything you see is not a book, it is a mutual bet, you can not guarantee".
At the same time, our well-known bookies, of course, had their returns almost equal.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...