The real criminal organization

MAN7

9 Nov 2005
N. HERAKLION
Answer: The real criminal organization

I'm sorry, but not deliberately. It's a very difficult phase of human activity and all week long I'm sorry. Unfortunately, Greek football and those who work professionally are of low level.

goodbye

sportbilly

5 Oct 2014

not the anchovies of the anchovies, and the list of the game

fyllo_agona_1.jpg

fylo agwna_2.jpg

venoss

14 Jan 2011

It is true that you will be very laughing with the marinade and the beehive. They will play battles one with the boats of the other
: twis: : twis:
Though the thigh is more likely to get him, the fat man puts his hand on snap.
Immediately .... (pressing for licenses, for vlt and not knowing what else ...)

MAN7

9 Nov 2005
N. HERAKLION

You are sorry because you made a comment by thinking that a poacher's commentary was talking about the criminal organization of the Aek. However, it is unbelievable that this type of amorousy. We will never calm down the football with those we got into.

piravlos

2 Feb 2005
ATHENS

Kyrkos was an arbitrator in an Asteras Tripolis - Olympiakos 2-0 match at 27 / 11 / 2011, where after that defeat of the "red-eyed" and a penalty kick that did not give them, he suddenly "hung" his whistle and disappeared from the map!

A few months later, the prosecutor Aristides Korea's investigation into the alleged "criminal organization" in football begins.
The Kykkos is called to 17 / 7 / 2012 to testify on oath and his testimony is contained in the "Korea Findings" that SKAI had been the last year in public. In his testimony, the former Trufford had said:
"After the end of the match, and indeed, following my own consensus, the president of Olympiacos Vangelis Marinakis entered the dressing room and complained about my arbitration, he said among other things: You must be ashamed of your current arbitration to watch out for over and over to play the Olympic Games better. After this fight I was victorious in a match of the 2nd National Division and in a match for the Greek Cup. Three days after this game he visited me at the store where I keep in Giannena, police officer of AT. Ioannina, who informed me that the previous day, strangers had an ambush, which was prevented by actions by the men of the Ioannina Security Department. "

He admitted that he did not write anything on the fight card for the Marinakis visit because "we did not consider it appropriate"
Last edited:

Yannisss

11 and 2002
Nafplio

The content of Olympiakos games of ages in which there are similar acts is known in the week and if.
first fill with video and photo the internet and then get acquainted because they forgot to write them.

Anyway, Yanno is a loser. The next time the koza will come back as we are all this year old will be over and over again

And we go to see a ball and find a bunch
: seeyeah:

SJim

16 Oct 2007
In my world

Again, why do I think that this will ultimately be a "profit" for Marinas?
because in the end, only a winner can come out of this whole thing, so profitable that I would say that he did not even direct it ...: eye:

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

what have they cut the card in the middle and have erased what the pan has written?
what does he say lower down ?;

Kotakis

IFC # 8 Cup winner 2016-17
24 Jan 2016
Piraeus

Ο
"After the end of the match, in fact and following my own consent, the president of Olympiacos Vangelis Marinakis entered the dressing room and complained about my arbitration, he said among other things: you must be ashamed of your current arbitration watch out for the best of Olympiacos????. After this fight I was victorious in a match of the 2nd National Division and in a match for the Greek Cup. Three days after this game he visited me at the store where I keep in Giannena, police officer of AT. Ioannina, who informed me that on the previous day, strangers had given me an ambush, which was prevented by actions by the men of the Department of Security of Ioannina
He admitted that he did not write anything on the fight card for the Marinakis visit because "we did not consider it appropriate"

I think bold it says it all. Watch out for better Olympics. Do not be careful because I know you stay and I will drown you with your casket. Does a president have people assassinate an arbiter, that is, if you think that if the referee a group that was murdered and beaten would not be suspicious of the wronged president? Do you have them so stupid that they want to take the police eye on them? Several natives have to hide in their businesses they need no more suspicions. this case much more likely seems to me did some warm-blooded animals and tried to make the Kyrkos damage than paid criminals.

And I close again: I know you stay and I'll blow you up has nothing to do with watching Olympics better. If you do not understand this difference I can not do anything

Predictions

• 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Press conference
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Dynamo Kiev - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Zenith - Bruges
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD