Kid's time

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
It's time for me to say it too:)
What happened to the Europeans, the Thriller? I liked it and you know why? Because I started being justified in what I had written and said.
Did I say so?
http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26041
It doesn't matter Coach We who love and support you will not forget you NEVER : wrsh: : wrsh: : bravo: : bravo:
As I said before, I wish we could go to Europe very badly in the coming year so that we can reach such a position in the Championship that we will not go out of Europe and be excluded from the Cup and not even get the Championship. As if Ba Μevi έ is gone, we'll get the Champions League or Uefa. We will get our Paparies but we are ashamed to say so : sign:
Like we said with Nikos here too
http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26019&page=2&pp=10
As here http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26058
http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27272&page=2&pp=10 I even had a question here that I didn't get the answer to, and I ask again
After we are done with the opinions, I now come to ask you a question. The Rivaldo-Solid Relations is fine right? Yes, but don't forget that Solid said he wants 7 weeks to learn about the Olympics. Let's say he starts with Rivaldo in the Championship but along the way he starts to get Rivaldo off the bench and not normally. Will their relationships be as good as they are now?
Don't forget what happened to Bagevic: eye:
Finally we wrote them here http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27282

And now it's child's time.
Today Olympiakos was not what I knew and I ask: When has Olympiacos lost at home to a Champions League match except today? Let me tell you from 1997-1998. How many games did he miss in his Champions League home game against Bayevic?
Don't tell me now that you know we're not ready for the Champions League yet because I'll tell him to stop taking expired pills. In the Champions League there is no excuse to know I was not prepared to know I had injuries and I do not know what. This is what the junior high school and high school kids do here talking about ball. And Uyue got Lyon this year and what 3-0 did for Real. You tell me it's not fair compare it is and it is. Solid this great coach who was supposed to replace Bayevic who you all spit on (and don't tell me we are not seeing him now) made Olympiacos lose to his stadium after 8 years? From the Norwegian fishermen.
As for Rivaldo now let's say a few things. I ask now why Rivaldo when he was in Barcelona and wanted to play was not put on him and eventually left after he had offered a lot; Why, when Rivaldo said, do you know coaches if you don't put me down, my coach said: Good to get your stuff back? Because they didn't need to tell you which Rivaldo we have so many stars, and the world wasn't moved. He went to Milan played as he was and when he said the coach put him on the bench he said again If you don't put me I'll go. And the coach said to him I don't want to leave you alone but I chase you myself. So he came to Olympiacos and when he was put on the bench he said the same again but this time the trick caught him and eventually the coach himself left because he had a name while Bagajevic (not your fear). Because here in Greece we say we need stars to gather people who coach now. But the stars are not the team but the team the stars. You see we need the stars as Real does and drinks him 3 these 3 balls we. With Bayevic, we went to 8 with Solid, and we wouldn't get out of the band.
Finally today I was overjoyed because I started to justify that Bayevic was upright and I was saying something in the fight not like Soldid who was about to fall asleep not to say he was asleep.
You wake up, no success: sign:
PS: Well the second goal is not eaten either in the amateur league or in the neighborhoods where the kids play: twis: : twis:

His conviction that Olympiakos still has hopes to qualify for the next phase of the Champions League despite the disappointing start and the 3-1 defeat by Rosenborg in "Karaiskaki", was expressed by Tront Solind in an interview with T which followed after the end of the match at the "Karaiskaki" stadium.

"Nothing is lost, all games are open to the group. There are still 15 points we will be claiming and no one knows what will happen. Of course we can qualify", stressed the Norwegian coach, who appeared in general satisfied with the performance of his players in the game:
What are you going to say to Lyon in and out Real in and out and Rosenborg out like you won and yesterday eh. In Norway the championships are over in winter and everyone is going to bed probably Soldid is out early.:)

Happy with the look
"I am absolutely happy because we dominated 75% of the match. We dominated in the second half, we had several opportunities but we did not manage to turn them into goals. "In football, what counts is the goal."
In football, what counts as karagioz is the result of not giving you 3 points, so you played well on 9 minutes awake. The fact that you dominated the second half tells us nothing.

Asked whether he believes it is possible for Olympiacos to manage to make the required excess, given the extremely bad tradition that has followed him in recent years in away games, Solid answered:

"Of course we can qualify. "Of course we can not dominate against teams like Real Madrid as we did in the second half of the match against Rosenborg."
Let someone send the tape of the Lyon-Real Madrid match to this karagioz. Re Yalama Champions League playing non-Valencia awakening before chasing you

Cheers to the goalkeeper
Asked how he felt about his old team, Rosenborg, and whether he was waiting for her performance, Solid replied: "The appearance of Rosenborg did not surprise me. We knew how they would play. The performance of the goalkeeper impressed me ".
Yes, because you knew how Rosenborg would play, you would have lost 2-0 3-0 3-1 otherwise.

The mistakes that judged the match
"Mistakes are made in every football match. There were mistakes in all three goals. The second goal was scored in a completely strange way. However, there are no easy matches in the Champions League. Today we fell on a world-class goalkeeper."
Do they have to vote for the Norwegian goalkeeper of the year goalkeeper. Well the second goal does not even enter the amateur league.

Solid defended his decision not to make any changes quickly, claiming that he liked the pressure his team had in the second half. He also pointed out that the key to losing the match was the fact that the team failed to keep pace after 1-0, and that it insisted on playing from the center and not from the sidelines.
What a great defense * and from the beginning of the season your compatriots in the Goal newspaper wrote what kind of coach you are, how much you love to watch the race stand up and how much you love to make changes especially after 82. How much do you know 4-3-3 and how sad you were to leave Belgium. Ace Solid is here in Greece but you're lucky because they wouldn't comment so much if you were in Turkey but everyone would have fucked you with this 1-3 from a team that you know best.

What happened to the Europeans, the Thriller? I liked it and you know why? Because I started being justified in what I had written and said.
Did I say so?
Dude, if you're right, you'll be right at the end of the season, not right now. Not to be a push-pull match and have a say. This is not considered a brotherhood right. Forgive me ......: what:

THEO-007 said:
Did I say so?
Dude, if you're right, you'll be right at the end of the season, not right now. Not to be a push-pull match and have a say. This is not considered a brotherhood right. Forgive me ......: what:
To tell you the truth I will not justify May for saying that the league is certain because another league is another Champions League. And I, like you, consider the league a given. But what I'm interested in is the success in Europe that's what we'll learn in the last 6 / 12 / 2005 Champions League.: eye:

Erdan said:
His conviction that Olympiakos still has hopes to qualify for the next phase of the Champions League despite the disappointing start and the 3-1 defeat by Rosenborg in "Karaiskaki", was expressed by Tront Solind in an interview with T which followed after the end of the match at the "Karaiskaki" stadium.

"Nothing is lost, all games are open to the group. There are still 15 points we will be claiming and no one knows what will happen. Of course we can qualify", stressed the Norwegian coach, who appeared in general satisfied with the performance of his players in the game:
What are you going to say to Lyon in and out Real in and out and Rosenborg out like you won and yesterday eh. In Norway the championships are over in winter and everyone is going to bed probably Soldid is out early.:)

Why did you wish he did not win. Do you know how LYON or REAL will appear in the match with OLYMPIC. How do you predict results? You know that in the repeat of the Rosenborg OLYMPIAKOS will be in top form and ROZENBORG in preparation. How do you predict your friends so results? It is not just what you do except and if you are paralyzed with situations.

Happy with the look
"I am absolutely happy because we dominated 75% of the match. We dominated in the second half, we had several opportunities but we did not manage to turn them into goals. "In football, what counts is the goal."
In football, what counts as karagioz is the result of not giving you 3 points, so you played well on 9 minutes awake. The fact that you dominated the second half tells us nothing.

Asking aggressors in the summer and not picking up anything does not do it to you. At least the man has a bee is not a baywoman like bayevich. Yours last year he said that he was a composer in December and he described his achievements

Asked whether he thinks it is possible for Olympiacos to make the required overrun, given the extremely bad tradition that has followed him in recent years in away games, Solid answered:

"Of course we can qualify. "Of course we can not dominate against teams like Real Madrid as we did in the second half of the match against Rosenborg."
Let someone send the tape of the Lyon-Real Madrid match to this karagioz. Re Yalama Champions League playing non-Valencia awakening before chasing you

Cheers to the goalkeeper
Asked how he felt about his old team, Rosenborg, and whether he was waiting for her performance, Solid replied: "The appearance of Rosenborg did not surprise me. We knew how they would play. The performance of the goalkeeper impressed me ".
Yes, because you knew how Rosenborg would play, you would have lost 2-0 3-0 3-1 otherwise.

The mistakes that judged the match
"Mistakes are made in every football match. There were mistakes in all three goals. The second goal was scored in a completely strange way. However, there are no easy matches in the Champions League. Today we fell on a world-class goalkeeper."
Do they have to vote for the Norwegian goalkeeper of the year goalkeeper. Well the second goal does not even enter the amateur league.

It is the coach's fault.

Solid defended his decision not to make any changes quickly, claiming that he liked the pressure his team had in the second half. He also pointed out that the key to losing the match was the fact that the team failed to keep pace after 1-0, and that it insisted on playing from the center and not from the sidelines.
What a great defense * and from the beginning of the season your compatriots in the Goal newspaper wrote what kind of coach you are, how much you love to watch the race stand up and how much you love to make changes especially after 82. How much do you know 4-3-3 and how sad you were to leave Belgium. Ace Solid is here in Greece but you're lucky because they wouldn't comment so much if you were in Turkey but everyone would have fucked you with this 1-3 from a team that you know best.

Erdan said:
THEO-007 said:
Did I say so?
To tell you the truth I will not justify May for saying that the league is certain because another league is another Champions League. And I, like you, consider the league a given. But what I'm interested in is the success in Europe that's what we'll learn in the last 6 / 12 / 2005 Champions League.: eye:
I tell you brother again that you do not know how OLYMPICOS will play in the next matches. When the group matches are over then you can say the performance of the team accordingly. But not so it is unfair.

THEO-007 said:
I wanted to know if 5-0 would win what would be the BEAUTIFULs. Now the ground is convenient, so keep what you have to say. However, GAVROS escaped from the mist of NERETVA.
If you mean me Bajevisko I am and I am not. What I do not like is THANK YOU and all of you and you Theodore together with port-7 are ungrateful and whoever is ungrateful to my teams will have me against him. Because you do not know how to appreciate some things. If Dushan had left saying the 7-door. Thank you Mr. Dushan for what he offered (Because he offered you can not say no) then I would not speak at all. But we said learn to be ungrateful. You said that Dusan was just a vendetta and that he was just sitting on the bench to say that he exists. Because what do you think Solid will do on the bench, he will get up and say "run re remalia" or he will stand up. Be careful not to see him play any backgammon with his assistants and you will be surprised.: sign:
If I were in your positions I would not speak at all because you can not say absolutely anything like the Panathinaikos players who lost to us. When I see success in something and specifically in Europe to take us to the "4" because the biggest success of Olympiacos was in the "8" with Bajevic then I will stop talking: sign:

at first I did not say to my brother-in-law. Generally speaking. And secondly, I was never ungrateful. Neither football nor human. Bajevic offered a year ago but the last time the team became a burden.

I don't want to continue it elsewhere. I'm tired .....: down:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...