I want to make a profit from poker

PANAGKIK

10 Aug 2014
I PLAY POKER AT POKERSTARS AND I NEVER WIN. I PLAY ZOOM, SIT N GO, TOURNAMENTS AND I HAVE MINIMUM TIMES WINNING WHAT TO DO TO GET 25 PAYSAFE BECAUSE I AM OVER 10. NOW YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHAT I DO TO DO. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME !!!!

Answer: I WANT TO MAKE A PROFIT FROM POKER

Man, if you get 25ara paysafe will it make you win? in the wrong direction you look for Va find the reasons you lose.
You lose because you have not yet learned to play poker. And if instead of finding tactics and learning from your own mistakes or the mistakes of others you look to change the card then sorry but you make it difficult to win.
Try to learn how each game is played and do not change tables often as each is played with a different system.

how many years have you been playing poker?
play with virtual money or at tables with little money until you start learning and see what you do wrong
do not go up to tables with more money they will make you a bite
search and find videos from poker games and see how the players play there
no one can help you except yourself

and a tip to play poker to spend a couple of hours happily and not to get rich (which you will not get)

I PLAY POKER AT POKERSTARS AND I NEVER WIN. I PLAY ZOOM, SIT N GO, TOURNAMENTS AND I HAVE MINIMUM TIMES WINNING WHAT TO DO TO GET 25 PAYSAFE BECAUSE I AM OVER 10. NOW YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHAT I DO TO DO. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME !!!!

to suggest you and I can send you a link to download and read a dozen necessary books on poker ...

and if after the study you see that by applying them you increase your bankroll then I will tell you which coaching sites to sign up to become a jerk!

: sign:

What the above told you are ****** s, man.

Well, you are on the right track. 10-10 to lose them, do not upload paysafe, because more crying will fall.
Not even books to read. Do not think that those who tell you to read books have read them.

Online poker does not require any techniques or books. Everyone plays as's 83s, so if you are lucky you will go ahead.
In addition, you should know that poker is 100% luck. Everything else about odds and "how to play" is a global conspiracy of the idiots of this planet, to convince us that they are not idiots, but just good players. In this way, they sell their ****** s.

I repeat the pisses again at 10 amps, unless you say the carols the day after tomorrow, in which case it may take you 25 amps. If you do not lose money, you will not learn poker.
If in three years from now you have not started to win, then you are probably a Gandalf dog.

Good luck

What the above told you are ****** s, man.

Well, you are on the right track. 10-10 to lose them, do not upload paysafe, because more crying will fall.
Not even books to read. Do not think that those who tell you to read books have read them.

Online poker does not require any techniques or books. Everyone plays as's 83s, so if you are lucky you will go ahead.
In addition, you should know that poker is 100% luck. Everything else about odds and "how to play" is a global conspiracy of the idiots of this planet, to convince us that they are not idiots, but just good players. In this way, they sell their ****** s.

I repeat the pisses again at 10 amps, unless you say the carols the day after tomorrow, in which case it may take you 25 amps. If you do not lose money, you will not learn poker.
If in three years from now you have not started to win, then you are probably a Gandalf dog.

Good luck

I honestly came in last night and I said to post, 1,01 odds that the scarecrow will respond to this thread and I did not do it because I was drowsy.

Anyway, I agree, if you are not lucky, no matter how much you want to read the odds, etc. and play correctly, you are not going anywhere. As in the bet that for me the biggest paparazzi is that if you play correctly in the long run you will be a winner. those who say that really have to throw in the towel and just see the result.

Edith: I also had a friend here, Tula, good boy, we cried together in here. It has taken me. I send him kisses.

and in the bet that for me the biggest paparazzi is that if you play correctly in the long run you will be a winner. those who say that really have to throw in the towel and just see the result.
betting is a odds game. If someone does not win it is because they are not playing the right odds regarding the probability of verification. Inside there is a tipster called Makratzakis. This person is obviously in the middle of things. Today he was playing Kallithea - Atromitos. He gave the double with 1,90 that Interwetten had early in the morning. The yield dropped until the afternoon and by the time the mats started it was 1,45. The double came out with 2-4. Everyone who played the double won, but those who caught it at 1,90 won double. In the long run, however, those who play 1,45 (the value of each mats at the start) will lose. Those who play the 1,90 (each value that has value) will be won.

Reactions: tasos1407

ganian; 1144357 (the value of each mats at the start) will be lost [/ QUOTE said:
This of course with the starting price that leads to damage is not absolute in all mats. There are some mats that are played live and the starting price drops a lot. However these mats are few and can not break the rule.

betting is a odds game. If someone does not win it is because they are not playing the right odds regarding the probability of verification. Inside there is a tipster called Makratzakis. This person is obviously in the middle of things. Today he was playing Kallithea - Atromitos. He gave the double with 1,90 that Interwetten had early in the morning. The yield dropped until the afternoon and by the time the mats started it was 1,45. The double came out with 2-4. Everyone who played the double won, but those who caught it at 1,90 won double. In the long run, however, those who play 1,45 (the value of each mats at the start) will lose. Those who play the 1,90 (each value that has value) will be won.

Yes, ok, I agree and I play odds that I consider value, I do not play anything. But no matter how many correct odds you play if the shots go to the crossbar and the ball does not enter, you will never catch it.

In my eyes, playing correctly gives you the possibility of what you say, ie to have a bigger profit IF you win. If you make 0/10 either at 1,40 the games or at 1,90, you are in ... This is how I see it, because no one can guarantee me the value, obviously, that a match that the ace should have 140, it has 1,70 and I play it that it will come out and go saying. Without luck you do not go anywhere. You may not believe it, I believe it, it is not all a matter of mathematics. If they were the richest they would be.

Answer: I want to make a profit from poker

In the long run, luck does not play a role in betting

Well my point of view is completely different but ok. Unless you think I've been playing it for 5 years and I have made it clear that 5000 were worth it, for example. I do not believe it. I have seen such for this I say.

Dld between 2 valium betors that one has made in 10 years, 10.000 euros net and the other 100.000, the second is better or more #lofardos? I say the second. You say the opposite. We do not argue, everyone has their own beliefs.

Last edited:

Although the 2 you say have the same edge in their performances in 10 years and since I am considered to have more or less the same sample then the difference will not be more than 2-3%, let alone as much as you say ...

In the long run, luck does not play a role in betting

Very correct. The luck factor plays a role if you are a gambler. If you want to win from betting you have to find a method that will take it (luck) out of your game. In other words, follow it and do not care if the ball entered a goal, went a crossbar or out .... if the referee awarded an unfair penalty against you.
I believe that there is no preference for luck for you or against you. In the long run, the more unfair penalties will be whistled against you, the more "fake" they will pay you.

So, to return to the original question of @PANAGKIK about poker, find your own method, try it with amounts that you do not mind when you lose them, and if you see that on the horizon of several months (or for sure some years ) brings you a steady profit, significantly increase your bet. Otherwise ... change method!

Well my point of view is completely different but ok. Unless you think I've been playing it for 5 years and I have made it clear that 5000 were worth it, for example. I do not believe it. I have seen such for this I say.

Dld between 2 valium betors that one has made in 10 years, 10.000 euros net and the other 100.000, the second is better or more #lofardos? I say the second. You say the opposite. We do not argue, everyone has their own beliefs.

Unless you say how many kai ti bets and what stake each one has you can not say what it is .....

But the bet is not only the prediction, it is the strategy in the stake, in the way of choosing the games etc. Statistics in a large number of bets luck does not play the slightest role (back to bet basics 101). Now if someone plays 3-4 "cord" games and always loses 1 in 90 ', it is not his luck but his way of playing. If someone wins the bets that he bets a little and when he doubles his bets 10 times he loses them in 90 ', it is not his luck but his "head" that is to blame.

I do not disagree that luck is not minimized, I say that it is not eliminated. at least I think so.

In order to have a simple profit, yes, I completely agree that you can not be affected by luck in the long run, but you will go to the 5% yield, let me tell you. Without being lucky this can go to 20%; I say no.

Also, this seems to be the case and from the fact that for a month you can catch the answer and for a month you can not play tpt but still be in the pluses, as a whole, I do not dispute that. This is the meaning of value betting. I just think that sometimes the effort you put in does not reflect your profits to get to say that I follow a system with such tactics and on what I have defined as value is a huge case.

It depends on the dynamics of your strategy. After, for example, 1000-1500bets that you did with the strategy you have, it will give you what it is to give you ... now if you lost 50 bets in the course of "Gandalf", your yield will not change significantly. Do not forget that punters tend to remember the bets we lost by Gandalf and forget the bets we won by chance. As the number of bets increases, the "luck" factor (as everyone means it) becomes negligible and you take it out of the "equation".

After all, the luck factor is the scapegoat for our own betting nonsense / failures. When I started betting on football matches (in the mid 90's), for the first 5 years I wasted money and I threw it at my luck (now of course I see the mistakes I made then). A great gambler (he is no longer alive) the poor man was trying to explain to me that betting has nothing to do with luck, the bet may contain gambling but it is not a game of chance, if you want a game of chance play LOTTO he was saying. At one point he told me since you think you are a Gandalf in betting and your Gandalf affects it because you do not stop;

Reactions: Forecast

Happy Holidays to everyone. In the next 2 days there is no bet so it's time to philosophize a bit.
What I have found in all these years of betting is this.
Betting and poker are the only games that make money.
So what we see in real life happens. There are huge inequalities.
Some go to the moon with the spaceship ......... and some others .... walk in the desert barefoot
hoping to find an oasis to drink some water.

Reactions: magon and Spyros21

everyone who does not get out must sit down and do their self-criticism. What's wrong and I can not make a profit? Some in here assure us that they started many years ago when there was no service, there were no forums, no one showed them anything. They only had their minds. And they made money from the beginning. I have it all available now and I'm still losing ... And service there are forums like this where some people analyze ways and tactics ... I read all this ... But I continue to lose. He can not ... Those who say this for profit must be very big liars. No other way. I have tried so many things and the remnant does not come out. Or do I not do what I should and can not do? Am I like the ostrich that puts its head in the sand?

Another law of betting is that those who make money from the bet are few (<5%) and those who make a living from it are even fewer. The vast majority are lost and that is why there are so many bookmakers. The most important reason I believe is they can not understand that bet is not only the prediction of a match.

The fact that there is a great source of information compared to 10-20 years ago, I personally do not consider it good because (we see it in our country with the media) if you want to direct someone, you throw him into a sea of ​​information to make it more difficult for him to understand which information is correct and which is not .... and to filter the sources you will need a lot of time and experience.

If someone tries and does not succeed, he has 2 options. The first is to change the "sport" and the second is to see betting as a form of entertainment (and for good entertainment, we have to pay) and take it easy.

Reactions: McLaren17

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...