Legend - MAN. C.

Answer: Thriller-Man. C.

Re the gypsy.
She went in uniforms, took her to fast food, and they saw the X-Factor at the hotel. It is the shame of the male population in the end
While you were young you would go to Great Britain first for a jump and then for a jump ..... on your 19 .....

Reactions: nikitas

While you were young you would go to Great Britain first for a jump and then for a jump ..... on your 19 .....

In a Cyrillic restaurant I would go to it in costume, we would do a warm-up in the toilets (worth the money that the restaurant will get) and then in a 5-star hotel to "build" a skyscraper to nail the "baskets" :)

If I had the money and the fame and I would tell you : bask:

Reactions: nikitas and venoss

In a Cyrillic restaurant I would go to it in costume, we would do a warm-up in the toilets (worth the money that the restaurant will get) and then in a 5-star hotel to "build" a skyscraper to nail the "baskets" :)
If I had the money and the fame and I would tell you : bask:

And in Ketatula, would you ever go ..... before the post ...?

Reactions: nikitas

Now that I remembered that your colleague still owes me Ketuula ...

Now the fairy tale that anchors are not happy with their defeats and sadly beat me to know it better. I have Olympian friends who supported Ajax when we got 3 to 4 Maccabi 2011 and it's saying.

I'm not going to say anything to your friends because it's not right.
BUT NOT ALL GAVARS ARE ...
and you know it.
Other teasers and from baskets to anchors and upside down defeats in ch.l and elsewhere true.

Reactions: MAN7

The one that opened the store kept them and took them out for a while.You're completing your own poppies for years. Unscrupulous. And because I live outside of the real world, I was watching my friends known for their 3-4 goal from the goal. and since you too don't have much of this image I created a similar style theme. You guys and your affiliates, you guys in the Champions League. You may never mind.

Oh boy, are you crazy? Or are you stupid? Or at all, do you have some kind of schizophrenia?

Do you live in another world?

He has not gotten used to something THOMAS with stacked conversations involving LOTS of people, but too many from the football field who are now commanding?

So you don't know about the annexes?

Have you not sat down to see the referees themselves refereeing the Olympics and how the other teams?

Didn't you realize that this country you live in was filled with ruffians, rusetologists, shrews and all sorts of people who could and did make money on the back of a truly pure Greek?

Haven't you gotten the hang of it that GREEK FOOTBALL is one of the most dirty on the planet?

Do you know why AROSTAKI is accused of Kokkalis?

Understand why the stadiums have been licensed for years and the people have turned their backs on Greek football?

What do you want to know about a sheep that MARINAKIS IS DANGEROUS for what is called GOOD FOOTBALL?

And tell you something Mano ....

Whenever I read from you this TERRORIST BREAKER AND YOUR SUPERIOR, I tell you the truth I will use expressions like the above type of sheep, sickness and more ...

How much of a mind does one need to have like you to understand that something is NOT GOOD IN GREEK FOOTBALL RE?

Now about the kibro that Olympiacos liked, and I would say yesterday's Olympian liked it because he played a great ball ...

A CRIME BUT TO COME TO THIS POINT FUCKING GREEK FOOTBALL FOOTBALL AND HAS BEEN TAKEN TOGETHER ONLY WHEN IT IS HAPPENING

But there are many kinds of '' sick fans '' ...

Some are oxen and sheep and others can argue, they can think and they can use common sense to draw some conclusions.

WHEN MY MAN, YOU WILL KNOW WHY '' Sick Fans That Are Not Sheep '' (as I put in this category my self, ARIS, Yannis, Nikitas and I have many other children from here on out) a step forward in your thinking ...

But the more you think we are ANTI-OLYMPIC because we are complex in you, the more you will automatically fall into the 'can't be lad' category ...

No matter where you kept us already ...

That is to say, since the arrival of Kokkalis we have seen all the rules of football change, what should we do?

Instead of opening a theme to share your joy, you open a theme and make a COMPLEX my friend .... Because this is a COMPLEX .... not what you think you see in others ...

And I re-wrote it ....

If you want your team to become GREAT (because in my paperback your 40 championships and your 200 cups) look to win the RESPECT and RECOGNITION of your opponent ...

When you do that you will be a big fan of the team ...

PS To avrolimo: when Olympiacos announced Dominguez, the same day I called my good friend Olympiacos and told him that he was a very good player ..

Damn Manos if he knew he had played before coming to Olympiacos or if he had seen him before playing football.

But Manos has another bunny. He thinks that because he played ball in his youth, he only knows about football and the rest are smelly.

In summary:

Leaving aside your arrogance and your arrogance, we can say that the match was a great Olympic appearance that I would like to see from another Greek team ....

And of course I think it's in the next phase because I think EASY can score in Manchester ...

PS If you misunderstood me, take some of the vinegar you handed us at the beginning of the thread ...: bb:

Reactions: piravlos

Manos's other companion took the skull :)

I want to see Mano-Nikola-nikita-BetLaden come true. The Oscars you have for sure in the Hollywood movie I will find you : twis:

Reactions: animusbet

he was made a robe by a chick in the sun, he cannot lift the center of man u. If Mata could play cl ok something could be done. Now only in flashes they hope as in an away game with Leverkusen

This year's team is blazing, but when he starts using it on a permanent basis, he will burn with the rest. Rooney and Van Persie are the only survivors this year from the fact that Tsichlas left

At last!
All the calves come out and hold Moyes, and no one is wondering about Hecoutis' share of responsibility.
A joyful coach is Moyes, time and material he wants and will lay the groundwork.
The above statement should be recorded in the minutes, please ... (next to Fenner).

Greek culture in all its glory. You are probably the biggest win in your history and you go in to hold on. I didn't even bother to read after the first message. Worm Mano.

Some are oxen and sheep and others can argue, they can think and they can use common sense to draw some conclusions.

I only kept this from your delirium. Everything else is unfounded and the target is offensive. It doesn't matter. Just tell me which of the above categories you belong to.

PS It's different to play ball than to watch.

xNUMX you are talking about annexes you are talking about banners you are talking about borrowing for diets and bitches. Now take a loss on 2 (because you HAVE LOST) and have a go.

I am not a fan of X3 I chose not to upset you about your café but you who as a cafe say it with a thousand cardinal style to everyone else and a fanfare afterwards.

Admit that you did not come out yesterday and you did not mind otherwise I will not rewrite you ...: twis:

After all the above nice comments let's say my own not only about the match but also about what was discussed here.

But first I must not only say the usual congratulations to HSPP (again I am a Panathinaikos), but the real and worthy congratulations on what your team has shown compared to the other God to make it a team.

But the 1 comment will go into what is anti-Olympic and why it appliesi:

I'm 31 years old and definitely why I am PAO first and then anti-olympic was not done by my 5 or my 10. But 2000 started somewhere and I'm not saying 1997 when the championships started. So my team was wrong in 1-2 series of championships that should have won at least 1. But the worst thing is not that he lost the 1-2 championships, as in many European championships, but the fact that for at least one 10 year a culture was developed, that the BSNP should win anyway or be better (at 80%). or not (at 20%). And this is not just about irrational 5-10 fan estimates, but they are many areas that have been shaped for so many years:

(a) Championship lost to Girasta
b) AEK lost championship with a strange change in one of the last matches
c) Cassettes that come out at regular intervals with recorded conversations of "traders" of football that determine not only the champion but also which small and medium teams will be saved or not each year. Conversations that have entered and are entering the timeline of the history of justice, since no one had the @@ to punish those involved as in Germany and Italy.

But that wouldn't be so tragic if I didn't have something more important. And what is it?

Seeing the eternal champion for 15 + years, coming to Europe and reaching 2-3 times at 16 and on the other hand watching PAO at 4-5 European competitions, having a presence at 4 (once), one breath from 4 (another one), 2 qualifications to 16, big wins in the Europa League. Or watch an AEK that hits Real Madrid and 2005 in the maiden ventures. SSCP certainly made some major victories and marginal failures, but the analogue sign was completely negative based on its holdings, something you didn't see in Portuguese (Porto), Turkish (galata), or French (Lyon). have been for long periods, the permanent champions.

All this bad culture, which was cultivated even more by the blind support of some tragic journalists such as Nikolakopoulos, ERT, etc., led half of Greece to be anti-Olympic.

And to show that what is said is very correct, I just challenge all the green fans to remember the final OSFP-CSSKA in basketball and write about how sad they were, or rather how much they were unhappy with the OSFP trophy. Not even 10%. And this is because basketball had never created this mentality.
If of course this year (and I stress this year) has changed for basketball, it's not about seeing a strong opponent who can reach the 6 trophies, but because the worst thing about shackles and impunity is nihilism and forgetfulness.
So when an Olympian (and there are many in various forums) after 2 series of conquests comes to annihilate all of PAO's Europe and all the effort of 15 years, then it simply drives its opponents to become fanatical anti-Olympians.

But if in this golden 15 year of PAO, PAO had 15 championships and 1 European and OSFP had 0 championships and 2 European and 3 Final Four, then rest assured that there would only be anti-Panathinaic in basketball !!!

2's comment is about what John said:

So, as John says rightly, OSFP has been Europe's most lucky team in the lottery for 2-3 years, no matter what everyone wants to support. He is almost always in the 3 power group and has achieved something that should be a world record (only National Hellenic can pass it), that he is consistently winning the 8 power group (or 7 power) from the 1 power group. And if anyone stays to win the championships, it doesn't tell me that it has succeeded Monpelier who was about to be relegated, or AZ that was finely tuned, or Marseille, which I think Europe didn't come up with next season, or Man.Utd. this year it is unlikely to come to Europa.
Arsenal and Benfica's 3 years are a mini miracle. And the fact that he has now succeeded in 16, the long-awaited top8 team, and the only one that didn't get along with 2, is just a miracle.

3o and last comment on yesterday's match:

No matter how I do it personally, I'm not happy about losing the bet yesterday. But because this will happen a thousand times I don't stay there.
I can write 50 series about how tragic Man was, how many mistakes they made in the defense and losers of the millions who took the championship last year and how many others the English team didn't make.
But I won't stay there because the zoom is elsewhere:

OSFP did to 100% the game he could and showed it with such passion that no one can take his hat off. In the center it was unmistakable, with incredible consistency on the lines, they all fell first on the ball and although the 1 goal was lucky (and did well) it was worth 2-0 100%. So in units as well as in the team he got excellent, no matter how bad or not he might have been or made it appear.

The result from yesterday's match was one. The UCPP has reached a level not only in Europe but also in the eyes of Greek sportsmen. And the thing is it's been going up step by step for 1-2 years.

And to put it in relation to the 1 comment, if this OSFP effort continues both at European level and in Greek (removing blind journalists but also shadows with arbitrations, appendices etc), there will be less anti-Olympics and so many more normal sports fans will be born that, although not Olympians, will admit and perhaps even rejoice in their opponent's superiority.

But it does take will, work and results and only the future can prove it, whether it was an exception or another positive outcome on the right path that the red team is walking and should be the way for the rest ...

Good afternoon

kavajim loser is, here last year they took the cup as they took it and celebrated it with empty tails ...... so they were rushing to catch the electric : (-:

The healthy Olympians have been with their team for years now, the rest are like Manos. They are waiting for a flare in Europe (every 5-6 year) to try to make the others complex.
Like the post-game with Paris, in the next phase he will hide behind his finger
Will come back in April to go to fiesta to celebrate with Vangela, Savva, Karapapara and the other kids
And don't forget 41 these 37 everyone else. Alone and all of us
Fucking drugs never run out, Tsimako grumbled.

Reactions: Kavajim

Greek culture in all its glory. You are probably the biggest win in your history and you go in to hold on. I didn't even bother to read after the first message. Worm Mano.

Would you insist that we are finally mollusks and that we are slipping into the mud, even if you are being too extravagant in your criticism of shutters and satellites and that you are making us broilers from morning till night?
The answer is no, and after her own MONDAY came the tribunal with her own THIRD.And I repeat that I did not talk football because NEVER you guys did not talk about football.How can I talk?

kavajim loser is, here last year they took the cup as they took it and celebrated it with empty tails ...... so they were rushing to catch the electric : (-:

The healthy Olympians have been with their team for years now, the rest are like Manos. They are waiting for a flare in Europe (every 5-6 year) to try to make the others complex.
Like the post-game with Paris, in the next phase he will hide behind his finger
Will come back in April to go to fiesta to celebrate with Vangela, Savva, Karapapara and the other kids
And don't forget 41 these 37 everyone else. Alone and all of us
Fucking drugs never run out, Tsimako grumbled.

Please send me the post .. after the match with Astera.Your own conclusions about whether or not I'm a healthy Olympian.

Not a lot of words.
We have been skinned and racing but I am out of all extraterrestrial.

Why shouldn't the star take the cup?
Why should Karapappas have the bastard in the club I love?
Why can't I be ashamed of something?

I've been in a Thriller forum since the morning. The loosest comment is of the guy turning the cup around and unbuttoning us so that we won't be offended anymore.
Yesterday's answer to the abortion was handed out. On an empty court.

And abortion was not only the decisive dietary mistakes of the Yachos. Abortion was the Vlach Magi of Maniatis and Holba. The bogs of Pino and Abdun.
Not even an anchor would have a point in going to the Asteras Cup yesterday. Let's wrap it up with a dhl in Tripoli.

We expect all Olympians to see our pride at all levels tonight. From administration to the carer. And at the same time we dream of seeing our brothers run the ball.

After all the above nice comments let's say my own not only about the match but also about what was discussed here.

But first I must not only say the usual congratulations to HSPP (again I am a Panathinaikos), but the real and worthy congratulations on what your team has shown compared to the other God to make it a team.

But the 1 comment will go into what is anti-Olympic and why it appliesi:

I'm 31 years old and definitely why I am PAO first and then anti-olympic was not done by my 5 or my 10. But 2000 started somewhere and I'm not saying 1997 when the championships started. So my team was wrong in 1-2 series of championships that should have won at least 1. But the worst thing is not that he lost the 1-2 championships, as in many European championships, but the fact that for at least one 10 year a culture was developed, that the BSNP should win anyway or be better (at 80%). or not (at 20%). And this is not just about irrational 5-10 fan estimates, but they are many areas that have been shaped for so many years:

(a) Championship lost to Girasta
b) AEK lost championship with a strange change in one of the last matches
c) Cassettes that come out at regular intervals with recorded conversations of "traders" of football that determine not only the champion but also which small and medium teams will be saved or not each year. Conversations that have entered and are entering the timeline of the history of justice, since no one had the @@ to punish those involved as in Germany and Italy.

But that wouldn't be so tragic if I didn't have something more important. And what is it?

Seeing the eternal champion for 15 + years, coming to Europe and reaching 2-3 times at 16 and on the other hand watching PAO at 4-5 European competitions, having a presence at 4 (once), one breath from 4 (another one), 2 qualifications to 16, big wins in the Europa League. Or watch an AEK that hits Real Madrid and 2005 in the maiden ventures. SSCP certainly made some major victories and marginal failures, but the analogue sign was completely negative based on its holdings, something you didn't see in Portuguese (Porto), Turkish (galata), or French (Lyon). have been for long periods, the permanent champions.

All this bad culture, which was cultivated even more by the blind support of some tragic journalists such as Nikolakopoulos, ERT, etc., led half of Greece to be anti-Olympic.

And to show that what is said is very correct, I just challenge all the green fans to remember the final OSFP-CSSKA in basketball and write about how sad they were, or rather how much they were unhappy with the OSFP trophy. Not even 10%. And this is because basketball had never created this mentality.
If of course this year (and I stress this year) has changed for basketball, it's not about seeing a strong opponent who can reach the 6 trophies, but because the worst thing about shackles and impunity is nihilism and forgetfulness.
So when an Olympian (and there are many in various forums) after 2 series of conquests comes to annihilate all of PAO's Europe and all the effort of 15 years, then it simply drives its opponents to become fanatical anti-Olympians.

But if in this golden 15 year of PAO, PAO had 15 championships and 1 European and OSFP had 0 championships and 2 European and 3 Final Four, then rest assured that there would only be anti-Panathinaic in basketball !!!

2's comment is about what John said:

So, as John says rightly, OSFP has been Europe's most lucky team in the lottery for 2-3 years, no matter what everyone wants to support. He is almost always in the 3 power group and has achieved something that should be a world record (only National Hellenic can pass it), that he is consistently winning the 8 power group (or 7 power) from the 1 power group. And if anyone stays to win the championships, it doesn't tell me that it has succeeded Monpelier who was about to be relegated, or AZ that was finely tuned, or Marseille, which I think Europe didn't come up with next season, or Man.Utd. this year it is unlikely to come to Europa.
Arsenal and Benfica's 3 years are a mini miracle. And the fact that he has now succeeded in 16, the long-awaited top8 team, and the only one that didn't get along with 2, is just a miracle.

3o and last comment on yesterday's match:

No matter how I do it personally, I'm not happy about losing the bet yesterday. But because this will happen a thousand times I don't stay there.
I can write 50 series about how tragic Man was, how many mistakes they made in the defense and losers of the millions who took the championship last year and how many others the English team didn't make.
But I won't stay there because the zoom is elsewhere:

OSFP did to 100% the game he could and showed it with such passion that no one can take his hat off. In the center it was unmistakable, with incredible consistency on the lines, they all fell first on the ball and although the 1 goal was lucky (and did well) it was worth 2-0 100%. So in units as well as in the team he got excellent, no matter how bad or not he might have been or made it appear.

The result from yesterday's match was one. The UCPP has reached a level not only in Europe but also in the eyes of Greek sportsmen. And the thing is it's been going up step by step for 1-2 years.

And to put it in relation to the 1 comment, if this OSFP effort continues both at European level and in Greek (removing blind journalists but also shadows with arbitrations, appendices etc), there will be less anti-Olympics and so many more normal sports fans will be born that, although not Olympians, will admit and perhaps even rejoice in their opponent's superiority.

But it does take will, work and results and only the future can prove it, whether it was an exception or another positive outcome on the right path that the red team is walking and should be the way for the rest ...

Good afternoon

Nice text, thoughtful written but meaning own. Football dirty the basketball clear, football fucking only Marinakis and Kokkalis and the basketball are upgraded by the family with the competition of any other team. The monopoly on the ball but beautiful in the basketball. Kakos the excellent Kalopoulos Tanatzis.

One of you is a soccer fan. Beckham and Ferguson.

And so you're just 30 just to know that the anti-Olympic fan has come out a year before the Kokkalis, so-called maroon kunks. The followers of the team with Albert and Economou danced at Jan Olive in Thompson's basket. For thirty years they have been found dead and we will be pissed that the anti-Olympians came out of 97 ... Please.

At the same time I respect that you sat down and worked and wrote a huge text on my post. That we disagree says nothing and I imagine you understand that we have nothing to separate.: twis:

I'm not going to say anything to your friends because it's not right.
BUT NOT ALL GAVARS ARE ...
and you know it.
Other teasers and from baskets to anchors and upside down defeats in ch.l and elsewhere true.

I did not say that they are all and not all Panathinaikos I think the reverse;

Reactions: venoss

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...