Icelandic codfish 2021

The matches of the day ended a little while ago. The strangest thing of all, is not that Stiarnan did not win (0-0), but that ALL 4 matches of the match ended ANDER and in fact both without goals.
Only Valour yesterday, with 2-0 and today Hafnar, with the same score showed their value and that they are also the main favorites for the title.
Tomorrow the match will close with the last two matches: Vikingur - Keflavik, ace and over and Braidablik - KR, the most important match, a derby from the past! overs and goals, there is no favorite here.

Good morning and happy birthday again. Guinness World Record set for the first race in Iceland! Really, in all the years that I have been dealing with this championship, I have NEVER but never, in all the matches, that there is not an over, but also a goal! If there is a history in Guinness they will find it, if not it will be recorded as a record! In fact, it was the most sterile match, with only 7 goals.
The only remarkable thing was the victories of the three suitors, Hafnara, Valour and KP

Good evening with the company : sign:
The second match in Iceland starts today with a match, after the completely sterile first match, in terms of goals, I want and I believe that this will be more "full".
KR - Akureyri: KR started the first match with a victory, with a draw Akureyri, last year's champion of draws !!! (12 draws in 18 matches!)
I have KR for one of the three contenders for this year's championship, maybe Akureyri will resist today, however I believe that the ace will come easily or with difficulty.

Good morning, good S / K : sign:
It seems we will see a lot of weird or strange this year in Iceland! The first match gave us surprises with few goals, yesterday in the first match of the second match, KR lost to Akureyri 1-3 !! To see in today's matches what will we see?

At 22:15 all matches
With a rule and this match, the beginnings are still ...
Skulls - Vikingur: goals and overs
Kopavoyur - Filkir: tie and 2 dnb
Lakesnir - Braidablik 2 and ah - 1

Iceland continues to surprise us! today we had 3 draws in the 3 matches that took place
Skulls - Vikingur: 1-1
Kopavoyur - Filkir: 2-2
Lakenir - Braidablik: 3-3
To see what else we will see?

There are two more matches left to close the second match. In less than half an hour they start
Hafnarfjordur - Valur: Difficult match, top derby! bisexual and tilt to the right I see
Keflavik - Stirnan: If this is not a double, what will it be? the performance is very attractive, at 2,00 it plays very well and the over 3,5 at 2,62

Vaccinated match today and tomorrow, we will catch up in the chuck (I just entered gar ...)
The Akureyri-Lakenir match has just started, we all go for the ace, but it will be ???
Over and goals I think will be the right choice
at 22:15 the match Filkir - KR will take place, here in the foreground the double and the over.
good luck

Reactions: georgesv53 and ALEX
Good evening : sign: in the company and today
With the remaining 4 matches it continues today. the 3rd race, which is slowly getting its normal rhythm in terms of results.
Yesterday, Akureyri finally won 3-0, while Filkir - KR ended in a 1-1 draw, which was normal based on the image I saw.
Let's go briefly to today's matches, which start at 22:15
Valur - Kopavoyur, I do not think the ace will break here, small, but I think that with ah -1,5 it will be great
Stirnan - Vikingur, Stirnan did not start well at all, which I can not understand why, on the contrary Vikingur is doing well. I will not risk for a point, however they are two teams that are basically aggressive and I believe that we will have goals from both teams and over.
Hafnarfjordur - Akranes, ace and here with ah -1.5
Braidablik - Keflavik, ace and here, Blick is a team for a trio, while Keflavik got an incredible result in the previous match, beating Stirnan, he did it once, second I do not think he will do it, it is not for many

Good luck to everyone

Reactions: giatros
good evening with the company : sign:
Iceland started and is laying down, after the first races, which were the results as if they were from another planet!
the results of the matches: Valur - Kopavoyur 2-1
Stirnan - Vikingur 2-3
Hafnarfjordur - Akranes 5-1
Braidablik - Keflavik 4-0
Tomorrow is racing again, we will be in arms

Reactions: ALEX and Stetrian62
The 4th match will start with two matches, two difficult and ambiguous matches.
At 22:15 both will begin. Lakenir - Filkir: To the right I watch this match
Vikingur - Braidablik: Braidablik also has the first say, but I can not help but have a reservation for the very good as I have seen in the first 3 matches Vikingur.

Good luck tonight : sign:

Good evening with the company today : sign:
Yesterday's matches both ended with a score of 3-0, yes I became an over both, however I personally did not expect the ace of Lakenir!
Let's go to today's matches.
The first starts at 21:30: Keflavik - Akureyri, this match starts from X, he also plays g / g
At 22:15 the other three matches will take place: Akranes - Stiarnan, worst start in the last 10 years, I have never seen Stiarnan before! Akranes is justified for its course, both teams have a degree, but because I believe more in Stirnan, I will give it the lead.
Kopavoyur - Hafnarfjordur: In any case, the double of 1,93 is the best choice, it will be very difficult to see such a great return for Hafnar to win.

Reactions: animusbet
Good evening with the company today : sign:
Yesterday's matches both ended with a score of 3-0, yes I became an over both, however I personally did not expect the ace of Lakenir!
Let's go to today's matches.
The first starts at 21:30: Keflavik - Akureyri, this match starts from X, he also plays g / g
At 22:15 the other three matches will take place: Akranes - Stiarnan, worst start in the last 10 years, I have never seen Stiarnan before! Akranes is justified for its course, both teams have a degree, but because I believe more in Stirnan, I will give it the lead.
Kopavoyur - Hafnarfjordur: In any case, the double of 1,93 is the best choice, it will be very difficult to see such a great return for Hafnar to win.

I forgot to write the derby, which I see having goals from both teams, with a small lead for the victory from Valur.

Reactions: PANATHA
Good evening to the company : sign:
Last night was good, not perfect, just good, the favorite teams (Valur and Hafnar) won, away, with 2-3 and 1-3 respectively, and Akureyri also beat Keflavik, which simply can not, with 0-3 and I left last the match Akranes - Stjarnan which ended without a goal, which at least showed me the unreal Stjarnan (which I will sideline in the next matches).
These for today, good continuation : sign:

Reactions: chrisa60 and ALEX
Good evening with the company : sign: and happy birthday to the celebrated Constantines and Helens

Today opens the curtain of the 5th match. two matches are already in progress. Akureiri - Vikingur, is at 0-0, but I believe that at least 3 goals will be scored in the future. In Kopavogiur - Akranes, which in 17 'is 1-0, somewhere there I thought it would go, with the behavior of Akranes

In the match that will start at 22:15 Braidablik - Stiarnan, I have one thing to say! Stiarnan has disappointed me so far !!! On the contrary, Blik has made 2 great matches, while in the last one he surrendered to Vicky. But I have personally said about Stirnan that I will leave her aside, otherwise the ace is a given.
At 23:00 Filkir - Keflavik, with the data so far, the ace of 2,20 is unbeaten.
Last match at 23:15 Valour - Lakenir: Valour continues its unstoppable course, I do not see if Lakenir can resist, although it has got some results in its first matches. Ace and over.

Good luck to everyone

Good evening to the company.
Last night went well, with a few exceptions,
The match will close in the afternoon at 19:00 with the match - derby between Hafnara and KR. No matter how rugged KR is, no matter how good Hafnar is, it is very difficult to say with certainty that the ace is endless! Yes, Hafnara is better, but in these matches the data changes. Ace lead, with a reservation, but I think the over and g / g have better luck
Good luck to us

The 6th most competitive match in Iceland starts on Monday, with 3 matches today and as many tomorrow.
All matches start at 22:15
Stjarnan - Akureyri: Maybe today the negative streak for Stjarnan will break, at some point Akureyri will deflate ...
Keflavik - Valur: The worst defense so far, will face the best team of the last 3 years and champion Valur. Double, overs and goals are my choices.
Skulls - Braidablick: The double seems to be the favorite here, but in the away game Blick breaks down! over and goals and end!
Good luck to everyone : sign:

The 6th most competitive match in Iceland starts on Monday, with 3 matches today and as many tomorrow.
All matches start at 22:15
Stjarnan - Akureyri: Maybe today the negative streak for Stjarnan will break, at some point Akureyri will deflate ...
Keflavik - Valur: The worst defense so far, will face the best team of the last 3 years and champion Valur. Double, overs and goals are my choices.
Skulls - Braidablick: The double seems to be the favorite here, but in the away game Blick breaks down! over and goals and end!
Good luck to everyone : sign:
Valoura double and over and goal goal odds 3.00

Reactions: okonski

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...