Draws of Eric Castel

I do not know, Captain, I have no inspiration for them.

You tore us apart yesterday with the goal of this Fiat, Fati, as they call him.
Two goals canceled Inter and we would get you to the * fantastic IFC score,
do not tell you we would pass you already.
How much longer will you set it up? Did you even put your hand in Chu Lou?

*rating that exists only in our imagination since it does not exist on a blackboard.

Where did you find them ... one hides toys for his party (for his port) and the other is like the old window sills that have a rating on the wall with PAO, AEK, Makedoniko, Diagora and Apollon Kalamaria : twis:

Reactions: Fairplay
Good evening guys I want to ask a question about something that concerns me ... Anyone who knows let me answer please. Here I chose a random match and I see that all matches have two options for the final result and in one selection it always gives a little better odds ... If I understood well what gives better odds we can not close the match and play it together but? If so, it is in our interest because we do not close matches and we play them alone. Thanks
ada2b8ea728867f3e0af7148ebbdd066.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

If anyone knows tell us why if we pass 0.1 points in each match in the 100 won is 10 points

I do not know, Captain, I have no inspiration for them.

You tore us apart yesterday with the goal of this Fiat, Fati, as they call him.
Two goals canceled Inter and we would get you to the * fantastic IFC score,
do not tell you we would pass you already.
How much longer will you set it up? Did you even put your hand in Chu Lou?

*rating that exists only in our imagination since it does not exist on a blackboard.

Where did you find them ... one hides toys for his party (for his port) and the other is like the old window sills that have a rating on the wall with PAO, AEK, Makedoniko, Diagora and Apollon Kalamaria : twis:

Is it my fault that they go and give 5 odds for Barcelona to win? It has not happened again in the last 10 years ... And slowly Inter is now ... unstable and complex ... expected that when things were strained he would eat goals in the counterattack by the expert of the genre ... What he needed for nklaps was ! ;)

In the fantastic rating are:
Betladen 30
Denistone 26 (with one match less)
xixo 26
Eric 25 with one match less

now for the mods what can I tell you ... Anastasiasdis said it all ... "the young men can not" :p

Reactions: nklaps
hahaha as if I was listening to Angelara

The dishonorable Inter while I have her on the black list and I never touch her,
I went at the last minute and put it on while I had ended up in a couple. Not at the IFC anymore, not at Inter.

Reactions: BetLaden and nklaps
From what I see, it is really in our interest to play at enhanced prices, it is just in specific matches.
c2da827a21a078d09e73e08a4ecaa1b4.jpg

Is it my fault that they go and give 5 odds for Barcelona to win? It has not happened again in the last 10 years ... And slowly Inter is now ... unstable and complex ... expected that when things were strained he would eat goals in the counterattack by the expert of the genre ... What he needed for nklaps was ! ;)

In the fantastic rating are:
Betladen 30
Denistone 26 (with one match less)
xixo 26
Eric 25 with one match less

now for the mods what can I tell you ... Anastasiasdis said it all ... "the young men can not" :p
Good evening.
That's how it is.
Barcelona at odds of 5.00 is a collectible Mars.
Odds 7.00 in the live just before the goal.
I did not manage to upload svl though. The goal caught me.
30da405637fcb4071c028771bc95b4a8.jpg

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Good evening.
That's how it is.
Barcelona at odds of 5.00 is a collectible Mars.
Odds 7.00 in the live just before the goal.
I did not manage to upload svl though. The goal caught me.
30da405637fcb4071c028771bc95b4a8.jpg

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

This is how things are with Boss ..

It does not mix with anything .... in '83 the atheist played it and did not upload either svlive or anything and he had a service, he was AYDM ....
These to see what I pull with him .... : LOL: : LOL:.

I will not play anything today although it has a lot of indifferent bunches or with one-sided interest in odds around 4.00 that can sit X but it will be like playing Lotto.

Reactions: ninaki
In the end, it would really be Lotto yesterday if I played as from the draws I saw (APOEL, Celtic, Malmo, Wolves, Sporting, Arsenal) only Arsenal went through.

On 16: 00 VENETSIA - SPETSIA CH @3.20 Bet365

On 17: 00 AZAXIO - LANS CH @3.00 bet365

On 17: 00 SRIUSBERY - COVENTRI CH @3.25 bet365

On 17: 00 MIRANTES - HUESCA CH @3.00 bet365

* 42 earned - 83 lost

Last edited:
Let me ask you something you may have answered before

Why not close them around 85?
You will get something less but how much more you would have caught

Sent from my RedNote 4 using Tapatalk

It's a lot less brother 5-6 matches if you close it at the beginning of the delays it 's like losing an entire match won. I do not think it's worth it

Good evening .... in general the out is always but always in favor of the book .... in the long run you are lost .... especially for the x out in the 90 and not in the 85 that you say you lose about a start. Cass out in my opinion only makes sense if you watch the match in a match you have played ace or double and you see that your team that is ahead is in the frames and they pounded it .... and this again only in high odds and after 85 for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eric Castel
Let me ask you something you may have answered before

Why not close them around 85?
You will get something less but how much more you would have caught

Sent from my RedNote 4 using Tapatalk

Good evening, firstly I do not always have the ability to watch the match or be online and secondly if I close at 85 it will be like playing at almost double odds. In general, however, I avoid it.

Last edited:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...