I.FC: 06-07 / 08 / 2005

Daglashen

9 Jan 2003
Athens, Greece
Because there are many who have not fully consolidated the script of the competition (because they are bored to read : mado: ), this weekend I will allow friendly preparation matches to be seen in practice.

The matches available to choose from are:

GERM0001.GIF

Wolfsburg-Bochum: 2.50 - 3.35 - 2.50
Werder Bremen-Bielefeld: 1.40 - 4.00 - 7.20
Hannover-Hertha: 2.50 - 3.15 - 2.60
Cologne-Mainz: 1.95 - 3.30 - 3.50
Duisburg-Stuttgart: 2.70 - 3.35 - 2.30
Hamburg-Nuremberg: 1.55 - 3.70 - 5.35
Frankfurt-Leverkusen: 2.70 - 3.35 - 2.30
Schalke-Kaiserslautern: 1.50 - 3.80 - 5.80

FRAN0001.GIF

Lens Marseille: 2.45 - 3.00 - 2.80
Sochaux-PSG: 2.85 - 3.00 - 2.40
Toulouse-Nice: 2.00 - 2.85 - 4.00
Troyes-St. Etienne: 2.55 - 3.05 - 2.60
Monaco-Auxerre: 1.75 - 3.00 - 5.00
Ajaccio-Lille: 2.80 - 2.80 - 2.60
Bordeaux-Nancy: 1.60 - 3.15 - 6.50
Metz-Le Mans: 2.05 - 2.90 - 3.70
Rennes-Nantes: 1.80 - 2.95 - 4.80
Lyon-Strasbourg: 1.40 - 3.80 - 8.00

* Friendships can be arranged between you after agreeing.
* The person to whom you will be sending your bets with your bet TO THE FRAMES OF FRIDAY I'll be I!
* EVERYONE is requested to send their bets in the following FORM:

Daglashen (Liverpool):
OFI-Iraklis: 1 @ 1.60
Atromitos-Levadeiakos: 2 @ 2.60
PERFORMANCE: 4.16

Read the REGULATIONS again ---> HERE! : sign:

FRIENDLY PROGRAM

Ajax (HOL) - Torino (ITA)
Valerenga (NOR) - Fenerbahce (TUR)
Watford (ENG) - Manchester Utd (ENG): 0-0
Sporting Lisbon (POR) - East Stirling (SCO): 0-3
Manchester City (ENG) - Ostend (BEL)
Milan (ITA) - Inter (ITA)
Partizan (S&M) - Fortaleza (BRA)
Bayern Munich (GER) - Colo Colo (CHL): 0-0

Call your opponent inside this local and if he accepts the call, he will be on the LIST.

Last edited:
THEO-007 said:
Let's do a workout with AJAX. To see in what condition the team is.

DJ left.
COME COME TO POLISH MY GLASSES WITH YOUR TEAM ...

ΑΚΟΥ ΑJAX !!!

FIND PULL TO PLAY WITH ANY CLINEX BETTER AND LET THE FOOTBALL ...

I AM COMING TO YOUR HEADQUARTERS TO PLAY ... BECAUSE I HAVE SOME WORKS TO FINISH FOR MY COURT FOR THE NEW PERIOD ...

Last edited:
na ta k ta filika ... i HEEREENVEEN sas perimenei m 'anoixtas tas agalas! Osoi pistoi k mi proselthete! Den dagwnoume, sas katapinoume oloklirous!: twis:

Protimw kanan panathinaikakia i baselo an protimate, etsi for more tension ... hehe: Cool: k giati i fouska einai prasini re gam * to?: down:

scandic1 said:
Fener-Ertzan eisai mesa gia ena diterma ??
Tha exw mpako omos ton termatofylaka : twis: : twis: : twis: :hammer: :hammer:
Inside since I will play you one-sided : twis: : twis: : twis:
And I will leave on their bench Alex, Anelka, Sanli, Aurelio, Rustou, Apiach, Nobre. You see, I will put the little ones: twis: : twis: : twis:

So we have:

FENERBAHCE-VALERENGA

: Cool:

From the Manchester United press office ......

"We are pleased to announce that we accept the invitation of the Watford club to hold a friendly race on Vicarage Road ...... We thank the management of the likeable :) of the association for the issuance of a map of the area so that our numerous fans do not lose their way wandering in the alleys of the Championship .....: twis:

Finally, we inform our fans who will want to attend the stadium that the spectacle is suitable for minors over 16 years of age with parental consent always necessary as there may be scenes of sex and violence .......: twis: Information and tickets at the offices of our glorious club ......:) "

Koumbare sou 'ρχομαι ..............: gun2 ::: gun2 ::: gun2 ::

Section_Logo.gif

FROM THE UEFA PRESS OFFICE:

"In view of the new season, UEFA says it is determined to punish, for example, any club that proves to be involved in rigged games.
As part of the campaign to combat the phenomenon, which has grown in recent years, UEFA decided, in addition to cooperating with betting companies, to watch Infobeto.com, which has information that it hosts the premises of players suspected of bribery and referees. "

: Cool:

johnbill said:
From the Manchester United press office ......

"We are pleased to announce that we accept the invitation of the Watford club to hold a friendly race on Vicarage Road ...... We thank the management of the likeable :) of the association for the issuance of a map of the area so that our numerous fans do not lose their way wandering in the alleys of the Championship .....: twis:

Finally, we inform our fans who will want to attend the stadium that the spectacle is suitable for minors over 16 years of age with parental consent always necessary as there may be scenes of sex and violence .......: twis: Information and tickets at the offices of our glorious club ......:) "

Koumbare sou 'ρχομαι ..............: gun2 ::: gun2 ::: gun2 ::

EKEI STA SOKAKIA, POU THA ERTHOUN TA FLWRAKIA APO TO MANTSESTER, KALO THA EINAI NA PROSEXETE LIGO ... : twis: : twis: : twis: : twis:

Woman, get ready for a friendly : eye: , DAG also wrote to us in a friendly at the lady's headquarters : sign:

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE, INSIDE THE FRIENDLY ... COME ALEKOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EAT? ... WHAT? ... HOW MUCH? .... HAHAHAHA: twis: : twis: : twis:

Serie A: Messina left, not Torino Significant developments took place on Tuesday night for Italian football. Following a decision by an Italian court, which was called to consider an appeal against a decision of the Italian federation, Messina remains in Serie A, in contrast to Torino, which may have won promotion to the ... big salons, but will eventually stay in Serie B.

The trial had brought Messina's friends to the city streets since Tuesday afternoon, protesting against a possible relegation of the team to the second division. A few hours later, a group of friends of the club broke out in crazy celebrations outside the court of Rome and with the hearing of the case. Upon leaving the courtroom, the judges did not want to say more about their decision.

Unlike Messina, Torino failed to secure financial guarantees to return to the Championship after two years. The "garnet" had won its return to the playoffs, prevailing over Perugia, with the latter also having problems, since together with Salernitana they will leave the second category for Serie C.

SOURCE: contra.gr

SORRY: crying :: crying :: crying:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...