Make your betting job

greenbook

18 Mar 2010
UK
The title is not there for fun.
Unfortunately, the situation in our country is bad. There are no jobs, and it looks like this mess will continue for years. A 600-euro job for many is a treasure trove.

In the midst of this mess, I think a person who has elemental contact with on line betting should take it a little more seriously.

With an initial capital of 20.000, a successful scalping bonus can earn you 3-4 thousand. Even a part time arbitrage can comfortably give you 600 euros a month. Comfortable.This income, replaces a '' normal '' job, with no one to drink your blood.

Make your hobby a profession. Take the step. Discipline, care and a clear mind.

A: Make your betting profession

you do not have and unjust dude just have the capital to give to the start !!!

as you say with the current situation I don't think many people have 20.000 euro capital to move

20000 einai arketa lefta gia na xekinisei kaneis san kefalaio sto stoixima! 500 isos:}

as the friend says with 500 you don't start! but 20000 is a great amount .. of course anyone can have them as a stock and prefer the friend formula: eye:

It is the law of the universe and entropy.
Nothing can be created from 0.
There must be some capital to get the job done.

Do you know a lot of work that starts with 20K?
Can anyone open a shop with 20K?
No one ... but you can bet.

To work in what they call arbitrage, you need to find returns on serious companies. If that were the case with hill, ladbrokes, bet365 companies, where you go out in the open and without commissions and delays, say YES it's worth it but usually these payoffs are in companies that don't even know their mothers who , many times it's too late to put your money in, and many times have low betting restrictions.

Because I've been looking for it many times over the years and I'm still searching for the truth, from my experience so far my opinion is that you are not about to earn a living, but money for chewing gum.

Reactions: antonmanour

4b_htm_smartbutton1.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton2.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton3.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton4.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton5.gif
14-05-2010
Nantes-Caen
FBFRA 2. Div-09
3.2 Expekt
3.3 Betfair

Look at the above example, where in theory we get 2,13% net profit very good interest even if for the € 500 that the friend says above we have a profit of around € 10 without much hassle! But is that so ???? Unfortunately, no! Because betfair's 3,3 has not removed the commission that brings the yield to 3,185, and if we add the expekt's commission to each deposit (if I remember well 2%) then not only do we not win, but we lose out .

By using the settings of a good alert service, you can eliminate the possibility of a negative trade.
Also, if you plan to use the 10 mainstream bookmakers that their mother knows, limit your horizons.

Without wanting to advertise to anyone, here www.arbforum.co.uk much more than chewing gum.
Proper money management is needed to eliminate commissions.

4b_htm_smartbutton1.gif

4b_htm_smartbutton2.gif

4b_htm_smartbutton3.gif

4b_htm_smartbutton4.gif

4b_htm_smartbutton5.gif

14-05-2010

Nantes-Caen

FBFRA 2. Div-09

3.2 Expekt

3.3 Betfair

Look at the above example, where in theory we get 2,13% net profit very good interest even if for the € 500 that the friend says above we have a profit of around € 10 without much hassle! But is that so ???? Unfortunately, no! Because betfair's 3,3 has not removed the commission that brings the yield to 3,185, and if we add the expekt's commission to each deposit (if I remember well 2%) then not only do we not win, but we lose out .
The greenbook obviously means that some of the commissions on companies you can earn using their bonuses. If you put strong amounts in each company you will get strong bonuses so it will be like paying that commission. From there I imagine one would be looking for surebets with more than 3% interest so that by removing the starter, something would come out

They don't even need 20000 as the greenbook friend says. There are 5000 to start with and if you care less and fall, you get 500 a month ...: eye:

Reactions: piravlos

4b_htm_smartbutton1.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton2.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton3.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton4.gif
4b_htm_smartbutton5.gif
14-05-2010
Nantes-Caen
FBFRA 2. Div-09
3.2 Expekt
3.3 Betfair

Excellent example. They are even better. And EXPEKT me moneybookers den holds you back, while almost all arb applications remove 5% of bfair.: sign:

As I said in my opinion, anyone who wants to give us examples of arbitrage can tell us for a month all his moves and what he gets out by subtracting all possible commissions.

I have been looking for this topic for about 10 years now and I still do not consider it profitable at least to the extent that it is worthwhile. I am always talking about bets on prestigious companies and not on bets on ghostbet, mitsosbet, betfarsala etc.

As I said in my opinion, anyone who wants to give us examples of arbitrage can tell us for a month all his moves and what he gets out by subtracting all possible commissions.

I have been looking for this topic for about 10 years now and I still do not consider it profitable at least to the extent that it is worthwhile. I am always talking about bets on prestigious companies and not on bets on ghostbet, mitsosbet, betfarsala etc.
I don't know any of them, but I can tell you 12bet, 188bet, sbobet, bluesquare, bodog, 5dimes, diamondsbet and dozens of others that I tried and put money into the account in 2 hours ....

I read the discussion with interest ...

I believe that without looking for sure bets, only with smart live betting and trading with no capital can you make enough money.
But the prerequisite is reading, dealing with systems etc etc.
Last week with a 300e chapter, I made another 300. The truth is that I spent about 20 hours in front of the pc, but what to do ...
With capital around 2000s I think I would make better moves without much risk.

Last edited:

By using the settings of a good alert service, you can eliminate the possibility of a negative trade.
Also, if you plan to use the 10 mainstream bookmakers that their mother knows, limit your horizons.

Can you be a little more specific?
Good general stances, but good to dig in a little bit of detail.

Let's say you found the "absolute" alert service and it gives you a 2,5% on fully reliable mouthpieces.
Can you tell me how to place your bets without the risk of a performance change?
And if nothing happened if the change of performance to a bookmaker was before place the bet.
What if the performance change takes place? post placing a bet on one of the bookmakers giving you this surebet?

If in the other case it just lowered your limit on that particular bat arbitrarily or didn't accept it at all, even though at first it seemed satisfactory;

And all this for 2,5%?

You can with less or equilibrium, good software, satellite TV and an elementary technique of technical analysis to get this interest by trading in goals in the exchange within 2 minutes (especially if we are talking about the end of the match).
But for the example I mentioned above there is a word that you do not mention in your post and it is said risk.

Friendly comments and available for a constructive discussion: sign:

You can with less or equilibrium, good software, satellite TV and an elementary technique of technical analysis to get this interest by trading in goals in the exchange within 2 minutes (especially if we are talking about the end of the match).

Right.

Reactions: MenelaosA

Actually its out, I'll make a stock market simulation. You prefer to put your capital in a secure 3-5% bond (reasonable greenbook), h an aggressive Lanara shareholder, for example. rich maybe some time with returns and 200% but you can also lose all capital in no time (logical TRADE se livescore, livebetting etc). We choose and we get ....: bask:

Actually its out, I'll make a stock market simulation. You prefer to put your capital in a secure 3-5% bond (reasonable greenbook), h an aggressive Lanara shareholder, for example. rich maybe some time with returns and 200% but you can also lose all capital in no time (logical TRADE se livescore, livebetting etc). We choose and we get ....: bask:

Lately and the bonds for crying are ...: eye:

Just kidding...

I think an experienced trader will hardly lose his capital.
Sometimes he may not "read" well the trend or where a match will go, but he will lose all his capital, difficult. He will lose a small part.
It's always about the value bet, if you can figure out what the value bet is and what's not.
And to give you a recent example, in the Uefa final, I made the score 3-1 at 119 minutes, 12, where everybody in Atletico was throwing the ball where it was ...
I think something like that should not be lost.

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: