Gambling winnings

babis4

23 and 2018
Good evening to the company, is there anyone here who has made a profit from the online betting companies and if he declared them in his tax return and in what way? Because in order to declare the winnings in (code 781/782 which refers to declared lottery income before etc) there must be a Greek AFM from the respective companies, something that you do not find anywhere, nor do they mention it in the winnings certificates. We are talking about profits over 5000 euros. I know what applies with what taxes per column etc etc, the only afm that one can find from bet365 and stoiximan are the malt afm which I already know

Answer: EARNINGS WONDERFUL

Good evening to the company, is there anyone here who has made a profit from the online betting companies and if he declared them in his tax return and in what way? Because in order to declare the winnings in (code 781/782 which refers to declared lottery income before etc) there must be a Greek AFM from the respective companies, something that you do not find anywhere, nor do they mention it in the winnings certificates. We are talking about profits over 5000 euros. I know what applies with what taxes per column etc etc, the only afm that one can find from bet365 and stoiximan are the malt afm which I already know

Well these to get permission do not have an ampholdo Greece;
Their employees in Greece are paid by Malta?
It sounds strange to me

Greek VAT exists, the issue is that the companies themselves do not tell you, they urge you on their sites for any additional information you need and which sites mention only Maltese VAT. I have also addressed the subcommittee of the gaming committee (SPC) and it tells you to ask for profit certificates from the companies where you have made a profit. The profit certificates of Greece are not mentioned anywhere in the profit certificates. Now, my friend, if you can find it, you will help me the most, because without VAT in Greece, you can not declare profits from gambling abroad unless you are an opap player. In my telephone communication with bet365 he urges you on the site and tells you that there is all the information you need

Babis, did you think you could communicate with EEPD to help you?

Dude, if you read the above message, I mention that I also addressed the EEP (gaming committee) and they answered that I have to ask for profit certificates from the companies and all the details are supposed to be listed there. They do not mention anywhere the 2 certificates I have from bet365 and stoiximan greek afm. Also accountants and tax collectors know absolutely nothing about the subject I have been looking for for 1 month. Dld in essence I can not declare the profits. No one has dealt with it from what appears to be the specific issue. Those who earn small amounts of course do not bother to declare these profits, but when it comes to amounts over 5000 euros I do not know if I will have a problem if they are not declared

Since there is no alternative, the simplest way is to keep records of deposits and withdrawals you make on an annual basis. If at the end of the year you are winning, you declare the profits and if there is a check, you have evidence of the movements of your bank accounts. I can not think of anything better than that.

It is not possible to declare profits without Greek AFM. It has a specific code that declares winnings from gambling when you go to file a tax return. Without AFM you can not declare profits. In fact, there is no way to find Greek AFM from bet365 and stoiximan.

Tragic really, no one has any idea
If you do not want to say anything, you will not be able to use them, for your daily routine if you have no use whatsoever, the fact that you know nothing is in the general context of it is

It is true that you say that they can not be used for buying a lot of value, but not with the profit statements provided by the companies if the tax returns will not understand their blind because because they have the above mentioned information and they do not a tax has been withheld in the Greek state. And it tells me a winning total. Whenever work is generally dirty. If a friend of curiosity wants to see these attestations to know how it is to send me a message

That is, the total win does not remove your bets;
Can you tell us whether a 30000 Euroscore statement while the net can be 1000 euros?

It reports the bets in total, eg 1000 and 3000 won no other detail. The issue is not the profit analysis, but the details of the companies that are malt

Good morning to everyone, I answer straight to our point.

- Greek VAT on companies exists, once they pay taxes in Greece. However, you do not need it for this particular case because it is not used for this purpose.

- In case a player e.g. of * Stoiximan.gr * wants to declare his profits, he can do it with the Maltese VAT number, which is known and available. From what I see, Babis knows it.

- The player himself should contact the Member Services Department and request to receive a Certificate of Winnings from Stoiximan.

- Also, once he / she receives the attestation, he / she will have to talk to the accountant about how this income is reported in the taxis. As has been done in several cases in the past, the Accountant Certification is sufficient for the accountant.

Legislation has changed recently and more in taxis you have to declare your worldwide income, whether it came from companies inside or outside Greece.

It is in the relevant section of the taxi, the accountant will surely know where to find it, and they will see that they can put any AMF, Greek or foreign. *

Obviously, Babis did not know it and went to the unit dealing with income relating to Greek companies, which accepts exclusively Greek VAT.

I hope you cover the above information, whatever you need, here we are.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Betladen surely you say Afmaltas? Because the money deposited by companies in the bank accounts is from Greece. Also, the profit statement in the case of tax audit coverage? Why does 0 write a tax to the Greek government .. why do you explain to tax collectors what it is with me with the profits tax per column ..

Betladen surely you say Afmaltas? Because the money deposited by companies in the bank accounts is from Greece. Also, the profit statement in the case of tax audit coverage? Why does 0 write a tax to the Greek government .. why do you explain to tax collectors what it is with me with the profits tax per column ..
Yes you declare income from this VAT number that is from abroad. In control, you are not responsible for analyzing the zero tax (due to the scale per column).
It is enough to certify.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: THE FOX

Well, the Greek VAT number (which you have to get a temporary permit, so there is) why do not you give it? State secret is it? Legally, I think they have no right to conceal it

The 24 companies that have received a license have Greek VAT. Betting under these licenses is a different matter. Normally, 24 are responsible for paying tax to the tax office. For example, Rebels Gaming Limited will pay the taxes due to the companies it has, ie above the turnovers of interwetten and winmasters.
The certificate of winnings with whatever taxes are due to the player, must be obtained from the "mom" company, ie from 24.

children have suffered a significant slip in your paycheck due to betting; because I have read that under the law 4141 / 2013 only affects the solidarity levy and taxes more than a million euros

children have suffered a significant slip in your paycheck due to betting; because I have read that under the law 4141 / 2013 only affects the solidarity levy and taxes more than a million euros

No, I have declared 5 earnings in the last few years and have not affected anything.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...