Delay in winmasters

vantheman

10 Ion 2008
What are you coming hours my friend, 3 days tell me the coming hours. Here he wrote one day ago that he was talking to them and it's a matter of hours. Obviously the kids are cheating. I am officially afraid that the company will close. I'm not saying I'm sure, but it's obvious that it's something else and not a drop-down page. At first they do not inform you guys. They are tragic. Len '' we are trying to make it ''. Is this the placement of a company that is bound by the money of the gem? Let's get them back to our accounts then back to the bank and let them make the page for 5 years

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
As I see that there are new comments in the forum about the current situation, I would like to inform you that we are in constant contact with Winmasters and the provider with the problem itself, and we expect the final update from time to time to be back on the air.

I would like to point out to you the credibility of the company and that all transactions are 100% guaranteed.

Note for his true reason that neither netbet ( https://sport.netbet.gr/) & 10bet ( https://www.10bet.com/) have returned having the same provider.

Please do not allow for alarmist comments.
Reactions: 12X

vantheman

10 Ion 2008
BetLaden accepts what you are saying but on the other hand it makes sense for people to be suspicious. I have been playing online for 20 years and I have never really been in a company where I play for more than 2-3 hours. So when a company stays out for 4 days everyone can put many scenarios in their minds. Okay, I don't think it will shut up but I think being scared of your money has a logic. Guys say 3-4 days are a matter of hours and they write on their page '' we try in a little ''. Isn't that tragic in your opinion?

vantheman

10 Ion 2008
And to be clearer. I have no complaints from the company. It was just that until now everything in the transaction had been completely mastered. Nor do I think it would make money and stories. I'm just saying that all 4 days apart it's tragic and the most tragic is that they don't have any formal placement. It's in the flush in phase we try later. I would like to tell you that it will open in 10 days, I would be ok with that. But don't tell me try later, you basically fool me.

vantheman

10 Ion 2008
BetLaden what I said before is that the world is reasonably scared. I am clear that I really do not believe that the company is neat and I am sure that no money is at stake. I'm pretty sure of that. The company is trustworthy and I have always been proud of me. My complaint is the lack of information about anything else. I will continue to play with them and all right. I'm just fooling around saying they tried later and it's been 4 days. Nothing else .
Reactions: BetLaden

vantheman

10 Ion 2008
why did i say i don't understand it? I said hundreds of times that I do not consider it fraudulent and that deposits and withdrawals are not at risk. I just said that they don't inform the world and they just say 'come in later' and it's been 4 days. And leave the irony big. Your home irony

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
When SBtech informs that it's a matter of hours ... So do its partners (winmasters and others).
They are then told that they will have it resolved by Sunday night ... and fall out again.
So what exactly does the partner have to say when the provider himself (who only he knows with his technicians) cannot know the timetable for resolving this unprecedented problem?
It can be resolved at any time ... but nobody knows it yet.
Patience and the solution will be found as always.

balkanios

20 Apr 2007
It was a difficult situation, and let's hope what SBTech says is:

According to the tech company, the threat itself has now been resolved, with SBTech coming to the end of a recovery phase in which all services have been rebuilt.
All customer data was securely encrypted, and there was no data breach.

balkanios

20 Apr 2007
And because we should not only grumble and criticize (where necessary, of course, it should be done), but also to say the good things: the takeover took place within 24 hours from the moment the page was uploaded ...
: sign:

kex

12 Dec 2019
Let me also inform you that the withdrawals proceeded normally, all is well.
It is one of the most reliable companies on the market in the end.

valantis 23

28 Mar 2018
Good afternoon, I have been here for 3 days with a card withdrawal winmasters and it is still pending. I have time to play in this company and do not remember how much they approve of the withdrawals. Is 3 days normal? At bet365 the next day is the money.
Quiet children,

I was informed by the company that there is a serious technical problem with all companies using the sbtech platform and it is anticipated that it will be resolved by 10 tonight.

There is no cause for concern.

In a little more ...
Let me also inform you that the withdrawals proceeded normally, all is well.
It is one of the most reliable companies on the market in the end.
Η winmasters children pay normally ... it is a very dignified and honest company !!!

theosAntonis

17 Feb 2020
I requested a withdrawal yesterday and I have not been paid yet. In the past, they hadn't caused me any problems so far. I hope it doesn't start now

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...