Welcome to the new members

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
We open this topic to "break the ice" with the new members who are just registered in the forum.
Anyone who registers in the forum, would be happy to meet him and write us something as the first message. Either for himself, his name, for his team or his relationship with the bet, what he likes to play or even to tell us a ... "good morning".

We are waiting for you : bravo:

Akis Betforce

9 Feb 2015
Lower Patissia
Answer: Welcome to new members

I'm glad to find you. Of course you do not know me from somewhere and it is perfectly reasonable. My name as you saw was Akis. I have been wondering at times that I read on the forum although I was not a member, but through google I was going to fall over some chat and slowly see prognostic suggestions from various members of the site or forum. Now I've also made a facebook page to begin my infinite steps in writing about points that I think will come. Sometimes successfully and others with a crazy bucket. These few for the moment and I was glad to be here.

paramy8is

1 Dec 2010
in the Cuckoo nest

I'm glad to find you. Of course you do not know me from somewhere and it is perfectly reasonable. My name as you saw was Akis. I have been wondering at times that I read on the forum although I was not a member, but through google I was going to fall over some chat and slowly see prognostic suggestions from various members of the site or forum. Now I've also made a facebook page to begin my infinite steps in writing about points that I think will come. Sometimes successfully and others with a crazy bucket. These few for the moment and I was glad to be here.

Welcome Aki.

Have a good place to live (the host is otherwise the 'environment') and a good path to your choices.

: sign:

Akis Betforce

9 Feb 2015
Lower Patissia

Be well. He made his first attempt at the championship you are organizing here because I like it. Now if I did it right or I did potatoes I do not know.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS

Welcome Akis to our company, infobeto is quite hospitable and everyone can submit their views on issues that mainly concern betting and not only. I hope in turn you also have something to <give> to our community.
: wlcm:

Reactions: Akis Betforce

Ambiorixxx

28 Nov 2012

Hello, now the local thing, although it is good to say a good newman, I did not. I was writing older to learn the news about betfair. I've lost all hope. I do not believe in the buck. I'm a fan of the exchange and try smarkets. Someone has been busy until she even closes ... With a book I do not believe anything that plays to win, that. Good morning.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

Welcome to the supporter. : wlcm:

The truth is that betfair is not going to turn. But we learned to live without it.

As for the specific local welcome, a few days ago we did it to get to know the new friends who want to participate in the forum. Better late than never.

Reactions: Akis Betforce

Salvation

19 Feb 2015
Good morning with the company.

My name is Giorgos and I am from the Great. Years on the betting microbe. I've been reading you for a long time, and I've been a member in order to give my choices too. Thanks for the hospitality .

venoss

14 Jan 2011
Reply: Re: Welcome to new members

My name is Giorgos and I am from the Great. Years on the betting microbe. I've been reading you for a long time, and I've been a member in order to give my choices too. Thanks for the hospitality .

: wlcm:
Good luck!

Avrolimos

2 Oct 2009
Athena

Hello, now the local thing, although it is good to say a good newman, I did not. I was writing older to learn the news about betfair. I've lost all hope. I do not believe in the buck. I'm a fan of the exchange and try smarkets. Someone has been busy until she even closes ... With a book I do not believe anything that plays to win, that. Good morning.

Welcome children.

Predictions

• 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • UEFA European Qualifiers - Draw
  • 19:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Regensburg - Dynamo Dresden
  • 21:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wales - Greece
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Stuttgart - Mainz
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Cagliari - Salernitana
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports News
    • West Brom - Nottingham Forest
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Georgia - Ukraine
  • 20:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Red Star - Unics Kazan
    Novasports 4HD
    • France - Montenegro
    Novasports Prime
    • Armani Milan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 5HD
    • Barcelona - Zalgiris
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Clippers - Detroit Pistons
  • Tomorrow 27-11-2021
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2021-22
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Atlanta Hawks
    Novasports 6HD
    • Serbia - Austria
    Novasports Start
    • USA - Italy
  • 19:15
    ERT3
    • PAOK - Panathinaikos
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Galata fans are very animals. They win 2-0, you qualify and in the corners of the French they throw foreign objects, well, if anyone succeeds there, I will see the party after
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Unique match that has no goals in Bratislava ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was reading some comments that the Paoktsides have a complaint from the stadium as if it is their own carpet
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and Barcelona team
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I think it affected them that the stadium is not crowded haha
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    must have 10 Paoktsides inside I think
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I throw a trio over Olympic / Rangers / Lyon
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    the bald man has Pelkas on the bench again .....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    what goal did the crazy Lazarus score ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiakos saved her in the first part
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    what goal did the crazy Lazarus score ....
    Former Olympiacos player Legend brings out such players : fish:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I always liked Lazarus ... even today I would like him in Panatha
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He must have played in all 3 big ones. Olympiakos, AEK, Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    hahaha come on don't be ashamed .... say 4
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I would tell you nothing now
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    our Korean real wall damn damn damn do not look at him
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Pelkas enters now
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Pereira changed the system with 3 and something like 3-5-2 to see
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at 90 re my Panacheiki inside
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I told you about two defeats ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good mom here in a rainy Xanthi, a little basketball a little football a little no time to pass
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Stuttgart - Mainz 1-0 in 30΄ .... I think he will have one more goal in the first half ..... the Over 1,5 @ 2.60
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see the Legend who makes priests in Italy
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes especially in attack it is amazing
    PANATHA PANATHA: yes especially in attack it is amazing