Have a nice trip John.

cobra

IFC # 7 Cup winner 2015-16
8 Sep 2014
Good evening to all.
As you know I have left the site but unfortunately there is a very serious and unpleasant reason I am rewriting.
One of the older members of the site, Yanniss, also known as John of Tolo, is no longer with us.
He left today at noon, defeated by a tremendous disease.
He fought like a lion for almost a year but unfortunately his body couldn't stand it.
Because I was one of the first to hear it, I thought it was right to let you know through the site.
As soon as I am informed about when the funeral will take place and where I will write it, does anyone want to attend.

Rest in peace.

HAVE A GOOD TRAVEL MY FRIEND.

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Yannisss .... friend for many years! Here in the media we have known each other since the beginning of infobeto.

I went through the hospital yesterday doing chemotherapy and I saw him. We said it ... but it was different than ever. As if he knew ... I encouraged him and then we made plans for the future ...
I went back again this morning to see him and get him some things ...
Great difference with yesterday. I was shocked. He couldn't speak. He was tired but he was struggling ... Terrible in his state of worry about others ... as he has left many pending and eating him!
I didn't hold on, I went out crying a bit because I was too busy.
John is not going to leave! He's been fighting a lot ... and it's very unfair!

In the end when we were greeted, I felt I would never see him again. Maybe that was the way I hit my head with my head bowed ... No Re Giannis ... just to have the head up with what you lived and trained to bring it over ... So many difficulties ... just high look at you dude!
I got it and told him a lot ... Now the words are empty .... just somewhere I want to say it too ... It's difficult, a friend left ...

johnbill

IFC # 5 champion 2008-09, IFC # 4 Cup & Super Cup winn
Staff member
7 Sep 2002
Sepolia
Unfortunately today a good friend left ... A child passionate about AEK and with a genuine heartbeat ... Simple, straightforward and very hospitable ...
I still find it difficult to digest it ...

Have a nice trip brother ...

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
I'm really upset! Especially when you know a person up close, with his good and bad, a very "living" person, who did not hide from anything or anyone, he said them as he really felt, then he was even more upset ...
Good Paradise John, on your journey, a bicep will follow you so you don't feel lonely.

Eric Castel

IFC # 11 Cup Winner 2019-20
31 Oct 2011
Greece
Very shameful young man to leave like this. I met him a year ago and had a really good opinion of him.
Nice trip :(

Reactions: BetLaden

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
He may have been misunderstood by some who didn't know him because of the straightforwardness of his character, but to us we had known him was one of the people who said everything as he felt and wishes many were like him. us

ALEX

o "SER" of the Bet
Staff member
30 Mar 2003
KEFALONIA
I had met him at a game of our favorite team at OAKA, then through here, through our home, he came up against me, with me many times writing things for me that I believed in and I felt he didn't believe.

He wrote and checked them in his own way, except for the teeth we say, I never held him back, but never.
John Good Paradise, a day of sorrow for the Infobeto family.

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....
Today I had a very difficult business day ....

I'm still basically at work clothes ....

I haven't read any sports websites to relax ....

Before them always comes the infobeto website ...

And on top of that I'm going to read something to forget ... I'm reading this shockingly sad news ...

I was one of those whom I had known personally ...

He was fortunate enough to pass both his family and his business to Tolo Nafplio ....

We used to talk somewhere, we got chilled out with the athletic ups but I always thought each other was appreciated ....

I really liked his honesty and he often had the feeling that he was going around hustling ...

Honestly my day is ending in the worst way ....

Life is unfortunately this .... a chauffeur .... a moment and an end ....

That is why it is not worth embarrassing for anything .... to appreciate what we have and to look for the best in our fellow human beings .....

Yanniss went to find our other buddy kouvasbet .... in the infobeto of paradise ...

He will look at us from above and laugh at our microcosm and the profane human stupidity ....

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
One of the first names I met here since I came. He was a straight man and he said them in his own way. I met him in person and inside and outside the forum. Several times he helped me with his advice. It's just a shame the way it went. Good paradise to have

Reactions: BetLaden and nectar

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
@nicolas
The company over there is bigger ...

Aleck - Alecos (June 2005)
kouvasbet - Kostas (May 2013)
salonicafan - Tasos (January 2017)
Yannisss - John (March 2020)

Reactions: vaf3

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Although I don't have much involvement anymore, I remember it from a long time ago ... Especially because of the characteristic nick.

Good paradise to have!

Reactions: BetLaden
  • 17:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Germany (C) - Greece (C)
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • San Pauli - Osnabrück
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Werder Bremen
  • 21:45