Best company

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
With so much we've been hearing lately, there's a company you can trust 100%, at least in terms of payment. That is, which is the best company in this matter, which is the most important, as with the terms that the companies have, they may not pay you and come out on top. Even bet365 in Greece, I do not know if it is the same as bet365 abroad, because I have heard several negative incidents in Greece, which are difficult to do abroad. Maybe the Greek market does not offer good opportunities to betting players, as I have now reached the point where I am afraid to win, that is, even if I win somewhere, I intentionally lose some bets, we are talking about unbelievable things.

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
When you play "right" I don't think you have a reason to be afraid of your money in the green you will get it. In the worst case to limitaroun. It is the only company that pays teased games but then to limitarei

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
When you play "right" I don't think you have a reason to be afraid of your money in the green you will get it. In the worst case to limitaroun. It is the only company that pays teased games but then to limitarei
Sometimes you play an under at 11,00 and when it comes out they pay you at odds of 5,00 with the excuse that they made a mistake and now you were looking for your right ... otherwise everything is fine ... when you lose overall no one bothers you. ... :p :p

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
Sometimes you play an under at 11,00 and when it comes out they pay you at odds of 5,00 with the excuse that they made a mistake and now you were looking for your right ... otherwise everything is fine ... when you lose overall no one bothers you. ... :p :p
Obviously, what you say is true, but companies are like banks want to take them from you.
For example, you play, you lose a lot but no one asks you for verification first and obviously if you are not "legal" that is 2o account or even age and obviously they do not give you money back while if the opposite happens and it is for payment they will tell you no I pay :D
Reactions: Fairplay

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
Obviously, what you say is true, but companies are like banks want to take them from you.
For example, you play, you lose a lot but no one asks you for verification first and obviously if you are not "legal" that is 2o account or even age and obviously they do not give you money back while if the opposite happens and it is for payment they will tell you no I pay :D
Yes ... now you said it a little better ..: D!

For the betting companies in Greece, whatever each of us says, the following applies .... it is true that BET 365 will tolerate you a little more than the others, but it will also steal in front of your eyes if you force it ... if you force it a little above you eat lime with a limit of 10e or 1e .... all the rest of the long-term accept only deposits ....: ROFLMAO:

Goku

30 Sep 2013
This discussion would have made sense a few years ago..Now '' we have this stall, this milk is coming out '' .. Very few options ..
Without a doubt, the 365 is far ahead of the rest in terms of payments and not only..But this is what is expected .. When it has an annual revenue of close to 3 billion while the others compared to fifteen cents you could not expect anything different ..
However, even the b365 really has less durability than before and if you take it too much you will eat the limit (of course this is the right of every company - What is not their right is not to pay and try to save money in deceitful ways) ..
Reactions: magon and Fairplay

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...