Report to novibet

KOUVASOL

19 Nov 2020
Hello from me..I registered at Novibet on the 31st and sent my documents. I played two or three football bets and won about 500 euros. I asked for a withdrawal, they asked me for further documents and I sent them. My account was verified again and I was told to wait for the withdrawal.

Yesterday it closed for a thorough check and they closed my account they told me in the email. Has this happened to anyone else? Can they cancel my bets after 20 days or close me for no reason? Today they called me but I did not catch it, they took me back again and the employee did not know why they called me .. that yes I believe .. by force to steal you like that ??

Reactions: goal2
However, this convenience store also received an international award and became a topic in the news on SKAI tonight.
: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• novikleft.png
    novikleft.png
    447.5 KB · Views : 507
Reactions: KOUVASOL
We have said it many times in here. Just look at the first page with the bets, you will find how many issues with player problems in Novi. Make the effort and read the forum before opening an account somewhere. You ok, you suffered it, my friend, look, no one you know has it.

This is the way to stay out of companies like Novi, and at least stay those who pay the player.

We have said it many times in here. Just look at the first page with the bets, you will find how many issues with player problems in Novi. Make the effort and read the forum before opening an account somewhere. You ok, you suffered it, my friend, look, no one you know has it.

This is the way to stay out of companies like Novi, and at least stay those who pay the player.
You are not wrong but I did not even know about this site or what I had to find if the bad company is good because I do not know much..I know it I say it will be good..I suffered and I learned ....

NOVIBET is the fastest in payments and for me the most reliable. Now that with 2 to 3 bets you made 500 euros, tell us too. I hope your bets were normal, because otherwise if you had taken any bonuses, well done.

NOVIBET is the fastest in payments and for me the most reliable. Now that with 2 to 3 bets you made 500 euros, tell us too. I hope your bets were normal, because otherwise if you had taken any bonuses, well done.
Tell us, the skeptics, what these "normal bets" are, my friend, as well as the "abnormal" bets. And if there are "abnormal bets", why does good novibet allow them on its site?
And if you want to learn that with 3 bets they come out from 100 -> 500 euros, see a thread that runs and you will find out.

I with what I read in here but I understood about the reliable anyway..I know that 2 months now it does not even answer but only the control process is very late.if you say that reliability ok..if you lose continuously it is reliable..if you win rather no eh ?? what about the 400 euro profit just luck.two matches over and they came..without a bonus to answer your question because I did not even know what it is but you get it..I guess that in order to make such quick withdrawals you also win so tell us if it is ..

I with what I read in here but I understood about the reliable anyway..I know that 2 months now it does not even answer but only the control process is very late.if you say that reliability ok..if you lose continuously it is reliable..if you win rather no eh ?? what about the 400 euro profit just luck.two matches over and they came..without a bonus to answer your question because I did not even know what it is but you get it..I guess that in order to make such quick withdrawals you also win so tell us if it is ..
First of all, at first glance I find it difficult to understand what you mean, you write uneditedly. The 500 euros became 400, and the 2 to 3 bets, only 2, and those in over. I imagine from 150 euros each bet. Bonus or not. Now you registered, you probably got the bonus and you played and played one hundred and 200 euros! What else were you waiting for? luck...

First of all, at first glance I find it difficult to understand what you mean, you write uneditedly. The 500 euros became 400, and the 2 to 3 bets, only 2, and those in over. I imagine from 150 euros each bet. Bonus or not. Now you registered, you probably got the bonus and you played and played one hundred and 200 euros! What else were you waiting for? luck...
And where are the bets of 100 and 200 euros prohibited? And if they are prohibited, why did the good Novibet allow them?

Last edited by administrator:
Reactions: KOUVASOL and magon
And where are the bets of 100 and 200 euros prohibited? And if they are prohibited, why did the good Novibet allow them?
When combined with a sign-up bonus, any company operating in Greece is more likely to ban you or limit you.

Last edited by administrator:
When combined with a sign-up bonus, any company operating in Greece is more likely to ban you or limit you.
Why? And to make it easier for you, because I know what you will answer me. Because they give the bonus from the beginning (regardless of whether the friend said that he did not get a bonus but this one).

This is how stryyke used to give (that 99 out of 100 plays you have never heard of before) 200% bonus at € 500, collect all the paper of the market since it had good returns and good live etc etc and then you did not see Panai . The biggest cannon I have "eaten" in the betting chronicles (I was small then and not very suspicious).

You are having a hard time because you are suspicious and I do not know why..100 I bet without getting the bonus and I played 2 bets and they became 500 so a profit of 400 is not it ?? although I do not understand why you especially have to understand exactly how much I won by making a 'remark' ..and one last thing in the terms I read did not say somewhere that it is forbidden to play 100 and 200 euros in the best company and more reliable according to you..and why is it reasonable to close me if I had taken the bonus and played 100 and 200 ??? don't be better because you have been exposed to what you write and you expose the company even worse ..

Much has been written about Novibet. I will say and take my own case.
Because I knew what Novibet was, from what I had read but also from my friends I did the following and everything went well. I never asked for a withdrawal, to eat a limit as late as possible. Those I know ate a frightening limit on the 1st withdrawal, even within 10 days.
Of course I ate at some point in 6 months a limit with 500 euros net profit in the premier league in 1x2 purchases, over under goals etc (LaLiga, serie a was 300 € and basketball euro league 100 €) and around 1 year and something they did 100 euros in the Premier League and respectively extra for 5 and the other leagues.
After 15 more days, a limit of 0,6 € net profit, Premier League, etc.
So withdraw my enough money and hello.
They asked for what they ask everyone, I sent them and they paid after 1-2 days.
But precisely because I know they are looking for a reason not to pay I was very careful.
I only played from my own device and from my own data. I did not trust anyone to get WiFi, because maybe someone from Novibet also played. I did not play on my own either, because once (before I even enrolled in Novi), a friend of mine got on my WiFi and got on Novi's.
My papers are all very clear and valid (we all know what happens to fake papers), deposits only with paysafe, nor scroll, neither neteller nor anything. Withdrawal in bank / paysafe.

And generally those who I know who were whole were all paid. And a lot of money. Those I know who were playing from the same cell phone or the same WiFi that someone else was playing, or was playing the same games with a relative, or did not have to send the cards they asked for, of course they did not take the money and blocked them. Unfortunately, Novi is not a netbe, to pay thousands without asking for anything, even from 60-year-old women.

Much has been written about Novibet. I will say and take my own case.
Because I knew what Novibet was, from what I had read but also from my friends I did the following and everything went well. I never asked for a withdrawal, to eat a limit as late as possible. Those I know ate a frightening limit on the 1st withdrawal, even within 10 days.
Of course I ate at some point in 6 months a limit with 500 euros net profit in the premier league in 1x2 purchases, over under goals etc (LaLiga, serie a was 300 € and basketball euro league 100 €) and around 1 year and something they did 100 euros in the Premier League and respectively extra for 5 and the other leagues.
After 15 more days, a limit of 0,6 € net profit, Premier League, etc.
They asked for what they ask everyone, I sent them and they paid after 1-2 days.
But precisely because I know they are looking for a reason not to pay I was very careful.
I only played from my own device and from my own data. I did not trust anyone to get WiFi, because maybe someone from Novibet also played. I did not play on my own either, because once (before I even enrolled in Novi), a friend of mine got on my WiFi and got on Novi's.
My papers are all very clear and valid (we all know what happens to fake papers), deposits only with paysafe, nor scroll, neither neteller nor anything. Withdrawal in bank / paysafe.

And generally those who I know who were whole were all paid. And a lot of money. Those I know who were playing from the same cell phone or the same WiFi that someone else was playing, or was playing the same games with a relative, or did not have to send the cards they asked for, of course they did not take the money and blocked them. Unfortunately, Novi is not a netbe, to pay thousands without asking for anything, even from 60-year-old women.
Unfortunately I did not know these..I sent everything, they called me, we talked and I am still waiting for two months now..I am waiting for an answer from ibas to press them as I read and they are valued .... I only played two bets from a computer and nothing another in over.When I asked for a withdrawal they stuck..they asked for everything and I sent them..they confirmed it again and then he went for a duration check..I will take them anyway because they can not do otherwise they are just as late as they can..The best company says..for laughs it is ..

I never asked for a withdrawal, to eat a limit as late as possible.
Awesome plan you made. That is, you left your money in Novibet for a while and slept peacefully because you were using a different WI-FI. You were lucky, it was paid and well done. I want to see what you would write here if it were committed to you (do not write the same things again, fine there was a case of it happening to you and not all the other scammers with 60-year-old grandmothers account) the "enough money" you collected all these months .

The people in the company are unacceptable. The losers and when there is a profit they look to find excuses not to pay. But they will try to contribute even to an old account because your old account address is not the same as the one you have now, because the number you entered 3 years ago is not the same as today.

- Pull us a piece of paper that this old number belonged to you ....
Guys, I had the number in my company, I left the company, the company closed and the numbers also stopped working .....

-We do not care if the company you worked for 3 years ago closed down, go to the provider to get a certificate that the number was in your name .....
Hey guys the number was corporate don't you understand? It was not in my name, it was in the name of the company ....

- It was nice to get a certificate for this ...

Hey guys what certificate to give me? For a number that does not exist? and instead they give it; Who am I to be given it? The legal representative? I was a seller ......

- Aaaaaa we do not care sir. Your account information cannot be verified, it is false. So you lose all your money. Deposits and Profits. You pressed us to eat them and we will eat them. You should have been careful. That's why we advertise. In order for people like you to come in, to put their money on us and then to look for a way to eat it. And we always find a way ....

This is the function of novibet. 100% success in profits. I put 100 euros in my brother with his bank card. I played 2 bets, I made 50 (that is, I lost). I see that I had put a landline phone that now does not exist. Oops brake. I will send him to bring paper for the news to send it to them to see them change the cell phone themselves because he does not leave me and then you will continue to play.

I wonder these people in the company why they kept staff and pay them for Greek sports. Since everyone more or less knows that these are bad payers. I think they deserve the contempt of all the players from Greece. There is no reason to open an account there and play because there will be a way to eat them.

Play in the betting. He has become a gentleman in general. He looks at the substance, he does not look for the reason to eat it

The people in the company are unacceptable. The losers and when there is a profit they look to find excuses not to pay. But they will try to contribute even to an old account because your old account address is not the same as the one you have now, because the number you entered 3 years ago is not the same as today.

- Pull us a piece of paper that this old number belonged to you ....
Guys, I had the number in my company, I left the company, the company closed and the numbers also stopped working .....

-We do not care if the company you worked for 3 years ago closed down, go to the provider to get a certificate that the number was in your name .....
Hey guys the number was corporate don't you understand? It was not in my name, it was in the name of the company ....

- It was nice to get a certificate for this ...

Hey guys what certificate to give me? For a number that does not exist? and instead they give it; Who am I to be given it? The legal representative? I was a seller ......

- Aaaaaa we do not care sir. Your account information cannot be verified, it is false. So you lose all your money. Deposits and Profits. You pressed us to eat them and we will eat them. You should have been careful. That's why we advertise. In order for people like you to come in, to put their money on us and then to look for a way to eat it. And we always find a way ....

This is the function of novibet. 100% success in profits. I put 100 euros in my brother with his bank card. I played 2 bets, I made 50 (that is, I lost). I see that I had put a landline phone that now does not exist. Oops brake. I will send him to bring paper for the news to send it to them to see them change the cell phone themselves because he does not leave me and then you will continue to play.

I wonder these people in the company why they kept staff and pay them for Greek sports. Since everyone more or less knows that these are bad payers. I think they deserve the contempt of all the players from Greece. There is no reason to open an account there and play because there will be a way to eat them.

Play in the betting. He has become a gentleman in general. He looks at the substance, he does not look for the reason to eat it
I totally agree with what you said..it's right..after 2,5 months he sent me some irrelevant terms and he ate my money.That is my earnings..2,7 for multiple accounts where it has nothing to do with reality 2.8 that I did not even understand what 4,9 is for late betting where even this has nothing to do with reality..they just said 3 terms to say something..I got and learned ... Away from them

Why? And to make it easier for you, because I know what you will answer me. Because they give the bonus from the beginning (regardless of whether the friend said that he did not get a bonus but this one).
To go write.

From there and beyond obviously you should not put 200 euros an over at 85 and it comes out. You will not get your money.

Slowly the difficulty to make 500 euros with an over, after 85 a foul or a corner to succeed and bet, you have a good chance of winning. You do not even need to play a lot, put such bets 100, to win 3 out of 5 you have won 700-800 with a bet of 500. Imagine doing 3 in 3, you put 300-700 with 800 euros. Of course he also wants collars.

I remember Manchester United recently made it 0-1 to Everton at 80+ and then there was no Everton behind the crossbar, Man C made 4 quarters to finally score at 97, that is, I would lose it and commit suicide as it was the game. In the end, justice prevailed.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: