Deposit by paysafe under a different betting name

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
Good afternoon. I made a deposit at winmasters from a friend's paysafe account. When I make a withdrawal they tell me to send the paysafe details. Do you know what is being done?

qatarianos

8 Jan 2014
The friend knows you made a deposit;
Logically you probably lose them, unfortunately.
You didn't have to do that.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
Your friend will send all the information they need and life will continue as normal.
If it doesn't ....... you lose money
They asked for my friend's IDs etc they all sent me and they closed my account and said they were being investigated by a security department

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
Black. Start from now min. They have no intention of paying. With a series of competent Greek and foreign authorities.
yes but i have a right to make a deposit from a friend paysafe account; on my own i had no problem with regular withdrawals nor asked for anything. In the terms I read on winmasters it writes that it has to be its own paysafe account.

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
I'm good for you. You pick up a phone and tell them the truth. Even those who don't even know their mother will pay you.
Of course this is not allowed but I think they will not use their rigor.
but this is the issue. When they asked for paper IDs of my friend etc etc they all sent and they closed the account and said they were being investigated by a security department.

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
I don't understand why some people make their lives difficult on their own.

Why did you give them the push to make you money? Why did you deposit from your friend's paysafe account and not yours?
Reactions: georgemr2

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
but this is the issue. When they asked for paper IDs of my friend etc etc they all sent and they closed the account and said they were being investigated by a security department.
After finishing with the foreword we proceeded to the main theme. If the 700 came from values ​​that were out of the market, start from the low and by the time God has it you will never know.
If it wasn't for tomorrow they would pay you.

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
I don't understand why some people make their lives difficult on their own.

Why did you give them the push to make you money? Why did you deposit from your friend's paysafe account and not yours?
because i made it to novi when i had no money on the card and i had no issues. winmasters these issues came up for me. I have no paysafe account at all

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
After finishing with the foreword we proceeded to the main theme. If the 700 came from values ​​that were out of the market, start from the low and by the time God has it you will never know.
If it wasn't for tomorrow they would pay you.
of the fruit trees were 700

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
because i made it to novi when i had no money on the card and i had no issues. winmasters these issues came up for me. I have no paysafe account at all
The process for setting up a paysafe account does not even take 5 minutes. Account authentication takes a maximum of 10 minutes. From then on, how long does it take to go to a kiosk and buy a paysafe card to charge your account?

After all, the point is that we should not give them a single click to save us money. After doing so when they have no excuse, imagine what they can do if they find a reason.

PS. Now that you've done and learned, I hope you've already set up your own paysafe account. The point is not to make mistakes but to repeat them.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • UEFA Europa League 2019 - 2020
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Europa League 2019 - 2020
  • 22:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Dallas Mavericks - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 11-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Toronto Raptors - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Lakers
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    I played crazy to get Olympiakos to overtime with odds of 20.00!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    well done will pass and the team will pay
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come to Europe Olympiacos :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Potense has learned well to dive in England I see
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Olympiakos had an odds of 64 a while ago or was it my idea?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    in which book?
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Road here and now this Allen
  • P PANATHA:
    Allen is on his way anyway ... his contract is coming to an end
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    Even if there were second thoughts after that, I would leave him in England
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-1 come baby sick
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    goal goal
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    he must have canceled it
  • McLaren17 McLaren17:
    mercy
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the referee slaughters us loosely
  • P PANATHA:
    slaughters you .... will you make an announcement like in Greece? will Mr. Savvas and Costas Chelsea make statements ??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of course and even from halftime
  • P PANATHA:
    will Kougias write it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, he is a good old friend
  • P PANATHA:
    the match goes for 1-1 and overtime
  • P PANATHA:
    Real with madness ..... score 2-1 and p
    the overtime 3-1 / Juve 3-0
  • P PANATHA:
    I keep going crazy ... I qualify for Juve and Real
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I see you as a Gandalf as it goes. Olympiacos, Real, Juve :p
  • P PANATHA:
    no Gandalf mom ... yesterday I had Shakhtar 1 & Over ..... Yes 0/3 but in the details .... Olympiacos deserved it .... and Varan had booked a vacation from today the man and said to help not to change his schedule ....
  • P PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? I have the following issue to put..why while we are so many in this wonderful site the participations in the Tipsters Challenge are few? I think that the other children should try and take part in the competition ....