Deposit by paysafe under a different betting name

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
Good afternoon. I made a deposit at winmasters from a friend's paysafe account. When I make a withdrawal they tell me to send the paysafe details. Do you know what is being done?

qatarianos

8 Jan 2014
The friend knows you made a deposit;
Logically you probably lose them, unfortunately.
You didn't have to do that.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
Your friend will send all the information they need and life will continue as normal.
If it doesn't ....... you lose money
They asked for my friend's IDs etc they all sent me and they closed my account and said they were being investigated by a security department

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
Black. Start from now min. They have no intention of paying. With a series of competent Greek and foreign authorities.
yes but i have a right to make a deposit from a friend paysafe account; on my own i had no problem with regular withdrawals nor asked for anything. In the terms I read on winmasters it writes that it has to be its own paysafe account.

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
I'm good for you. You pick up a phone and tell them the truth. Even those who don't even know their mother will pay you.
Of course this is not allowed but I think they will not use their rigor.
but this is the issue. When they asked for paper IDs of my friend etc etc they all sent and they closed the account and said they were being investigated by a security department.

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
I don't understand why some people make their lives difficult on their own.

Why did you give them the push to make you money? Why did you deposit from your friend's paysafe account and not yours?
Reactions: georgemr2

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
but this is the issue. When they asked for paper IDs of my friend etc etc they all sent and they closed the account and said they were being investigated by a security department.
After finishing with the foreword we proceeded to the main theme. If the 700 came from values ​​that were out of the market, start from the low and by the time God has it you will never know.
If it wasn't for tomorrow they would pay you.

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
I don't understand why some people make their lives difficult on their own.

Why did you give them the push to make you money? Why did you deposit from your friend's paysafe account and not yours?
because i made it to novi when i had no money on the card and i had no issues. winmasters these issues came up for me. I have no paysafe account at all

xerogen

20 Dec 2019
After finishing with the foreword we proceeded to the main theme. If the 700 came from values ​​that were out of the market, start from the low and by the time God has it you will never know.
If it wasn't for tomorrow they would pay you.
of the fruit trees were 700

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
because i made it to novi when i had no money on the card and i had no issues. winmasters these issues came up for me. I have no paysafe account at all
The process for setting up a paysafe account does not even take 5 minutes. Account authentication takes a maximum of 10 minutes. From then on, how long does it take to go to a kiosk and buy a paysafe card to charge your account?

After all, the point is that we should not give them a single click to save us money. After doing so when they have no excuse, imagine what they can do if they find a reason.

PS. Now that you've done and learned, I hope you've already set up your own paysafe account. The point is not to make mistakes but to repeat them.

Predictions

• 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cologne - Leipzig
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Aristarchus Forum Bot: Aristarchos has started a new topic called "OPAP or Internet Companies ...