Deposit by paysafe under a different betting name

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
They don't even get the job done. By 12 they should have paid you. If not 12 they'll have to turn off the site and do any other work ...
Their job is to make money, even if they have to hide behind a mountain of terms, which are often illegal and abusive. Of course, in this case they are covered and can eat the money.

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Although you were told above to point it out too. That we play online online with our own, not even your wife's (I'm not married) everything yours everything, it's not lazy as I imagine you saw it in style
"Come on, let's play some fruit,
but I don't have a paysafe account,
it doesn't matter we put it on mine and then you give it to me "

and finished, there is no playground or go to the agency with your friend, the other gives the ticket but you pay the other and when the money gets the friend gives you these are serious things get the stock either you or anyone another is reading this message

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
They don't even get the job done. By 12 they should have paid you. If not 12 they'll have to turn off the site and do any other work ...
I'm not so optimistic about it. for accuracy I am more pessimistic than the sad buffet, the loyal friend of Captain Mark.
the fact that he was praising fruit, where the player has no advantage in any case, so it is not a multi-account issue, it does not mean that the matter will not be investigated.
first of all winmasters he has had money or has tried to make money with players who were law-abiding, so who tells me he will not eat them and see where yes he does not seem to be delusional, but he has become irregular?

In the best case, they will ask the friend of xerogen who owns the paysafe from which the deposit was made, to sign a responsible statement that he has given his consent to the transaction. otherwise he might get mad at them because he looks like he was stealing a third party's money, and winmasters Not only did he accept the deposit money, but he also accepted the payment of profits.

if the winnings are paid they will have to pay morally and substantially to the paysafe account from which they were played, but this is impossible because of their other name. and a letter of difference (nikolaos anti nikolas) the transaction is not executed ..

Also the press paysafe will probably close his account after that. we all know how stringent it has become.

in the best case I foresee cancellation of earnings and profits and if they want to show goodwill to him as a bonus (no wager), so that he can legally pull them into the bank.
at the moment I do not see a mechanism through which anyone can take legal action
Last edited:

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
if the winnings are paid they will have to be paid ethically and substantially to the paysafe account from which they were played,
in the best case I foresee cancellation of earnings and profits and if they want to show goodwill to him as a bonus (no wager), so that he can legally pull them into the bank.
Good morning. I totally agree with what you have written. Ethical is the matter clearly. If they hide behind the terms they naturally have every right to ... to make money from the fruit !!!!! better not to comment on something above ...
Reactions: FunBet

NickmambA1984

13 Dec 2019
What happened in the end? paid the friend who opened the topic? big mistake to play with paysafe elsewhere anyway

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 19:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • AEK - PAOK
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: At 03:00 on Sunday (29/03) we set our clock markers for an hour ...