Something about novibet

alex_92

13 Aug 2020
Good morning and from me in the group I am new

About two weeks ago I also registered with novibet (I already have an account in sports betting, they also bet) because they had slightly better odds in some specific markets that I often play

I normally made a 60e first deposit along with the 120e first deposit bonus

on Tuesday night I managed to complete the required turnover and I have managed with a little luck to reach 770e in the account having of course played several cards most of the time 15-20 euros usually some win some lose

there has not been a big bet at a particular point so far that is

some tickets were not included in the circulation due to the fact that I was playing qualifying purchases for which I did not know that they are not included otherwise I would have completed it by the weekend

yesterday when I saw it now the rest is withdrawn but what impresses me is that despite the fact that I have 770e in the account it says 702e withdrawable!

and I was trying to figure out why this difference of 68e is due and I see that it is exactly the profits of a particular bulletin!

In the meantime I took a look at the forum and saw various negative posts about this company and I am a little scared because I have pending tickets that play today and tomorrow and I am thinking of withdrawing part of the rest, not all

however, I have not been limited

seeing all the posts I'm a little worried and do not know how to handle it

send them a chat and ask why this difference is due to the withdrawal limit?

to try to withdraw a smaller amount in the first phase and see you later?

to wait a few more days, is it released and the rest can be withdrawn?

what would you suggest?

I am generally patient. that is, I have the stamina to wait to make a withdrawal even in October, as the saying goes, but to be done correctly, rather than to be faced with an unpleasant surprise

if i had seen the posts earlier i would have avoided this particular company and i will probably do the same in the future

what do you suggest;

thank you for your time

Good morning and from me in the group I am new

About two weeks ago I also registered with novibet (I already have an account in sports betting, they also bet) because they had slightly better odds in some specific markets that I often play

I normally made a 60e first deposit along with the 120e first deposit bonus

on Tuesday night I managed to complete the required turnover and I have managed with a little luck to reach 770e in the account having of course played several cards most of the time 15-20 euros usually some win some lose

there has not been a big bet at a particular point so far that is

some tickets were not included in the circulation due to the fact that I was playing qualifying purchases for which I did not know that they are not included otherwise I would have completed it by the weekend

yesterday when I saw it now the rest is withdrawn but what impresses me is that despite the fact that I have 770e in the account it says 702e withdrawable!

and I was trying to figure out why this difference of 68e is due and I see that it is exactly the profits of a particular bulletin!

In the meantime I took a look at the forum and saw various negative posts about this company and I am a little scared because I have pending tickets that play today and tomorrow and I am thinking of withdrawing part of the rest, not all

however, I have not been limited

seeing all the posts I'm a little worried and do not know how to handle it

send them a chat and ask why this difference is due to the withdrawal limit?

to try to withdraw a smaller amount in the first phase and see you later?

to wait a few more days, is it released and the rest can be withdrawn?

what would you suggest?

I am generally patient. that is, I have the stamina to wait to make a withdrawal even in October, as the saying goes, but to be done correctly, rather than to be faced with an unpleasant surprise

if i had seen the posts earlier i would have avoided this particular company and i will probably do the same in the future

what do you suggest;

thank you for your time
I in your position would initially ask them about this difference of 68 euros ... so that you know what is happening ... now for the withdrawal I would probably pull them in 2-3 installments ..... in a few days. ...

I do not think it has to do with a ticket and I explain is the bonus they gave you + some winnings from the bonus so I suspect, To see the history + -, deposit 60 they gave you 60 total 120 what you should see is this: if after from some lost the account reached a point where with a bet of x euros the balance of the account fell below 60 euros. If this has happened and this bet has won when some winnings (8 euros) have been settled, they have been transferred to the bonus winnings and they are still bound ...
My opinion, continue to play .... only a little ... since it is in your game and after a Lost ticket, withdraw 150 euros not more and you inform us.
If you have asked a question, tell us their answer, if you have not done so, do not do it before the first withdrawal.

If you make small small withdrawals up to € 200, I believe you should not have a problem, after a while .... Be careful if you reach € 1000 withdrawals in total, at some point they will ask you for identification, which means that all your details must be identified in your name. Good luck with them.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...