Hoods from winmasters

xenodohoS86

5 Jan 2021
I have been registered and identified for months. I recently ate a 5-10 € profit limit and of course I asked for a withdrawal and they canceled it with the funny reason that they want a screenshot of the deposit from paysafe, which is ridiculous because they see the transaction themselves from the 1st moment and know that the money is from my paysafe account. After all, in every transaction with any financial instrument, both parties see who the money comes from or to whom it goes.
Anyway I upload them, after all everything is crystal clear, the paysafe account is mine, I have nothing to fear.
They are deliberately slow to check the documents. I contact them and I push them and they ask me for a screenshot with my details. if I am 2 days late.
they also put a limit of 5-10 € profit as I said, so it is clear that I am an unwanted customer, hence the hood.
What company is this ???
Away guys. Confectioners

Reactions: Croesus and PANATHA
I have been registered and identified for months. I recently ate a 5-10 € profit limit and of course I asked for a withdrawal and they canceled it with the funny reason that they want a screenshot of the deposit from paysafe, which is ridiculous because they see the transaction themselves from the 1st moment and know that the money is from my paysafe account. After all, in every transaction with any financial instrument, both parties see who the money comes from or to whom it goes.
Anyway I upload them, after all everything is crystal clear, the paysafe account is mine, I have nothing to fear.
They are deliberately slow to check the documents. I contact them and I push them and they ask me for a screenshot with my details. if I am 2 days late.
they also put a limit of 5-10 € profit as I said, so it is clear that I am an unwanted customer, hence the hood.
What company is this ???
Away guys. Confectioners
And where do we end up? What company can we be happy with, especially when it comes to payments?

And where do we end up? What company can we be happy with, especially when it comes to payments?
The documents were all checked and accepted and yet they still cancel my withdrawals. The guys are tragic.
As far as companies are concerned, so far I have been completely satisfied with bet365 and championsbet and in terms of limits and withdrawals.

They will drive me crazy in winmasters. They tell me that my details in my winmasters account with paysafe are not the same, while they are all the same. Same address, same name, same ID number, same ID, all the same. Let them eat me the money rather.

Fraudsters in this company, give you the impression that they find it difficult to give even 20 euros. Probably the most fraudulent after Novibet which is a 100% grabber and I do not think it will exist in a while.
I had made a deposit from neteller, I requested withdrawal from neteller and they asked me for the same screenshot, after I sent it and it was approved then it does not allow me to withdraw with neteller and writes that I must have made a deposit first, in the meantime I have made a deposit and they have confirmed it to me by mail that on 2/12 a deposit has been made with neteller.
Away from the scammers, that worst along with novibet. From my Experience the only normal companies in Greece are bwin, sportingbet, vistabet which are essentially the same company. I have never been asked such nonsense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106_171652_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_171652_com.android.chrome.jpg
    290 KB · Views : 147
  • Screenshot_20210106_172314_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_172314_com.android.chrome.jpg
    335 KB · Views : 157
  • Screenshot_20210106_171717_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_171717_com.android.chrome.jpg
    303 KB · Views : 136
  • Screenshot_20210106_163801_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_163801_com.android.chrome.jpg
    418 KB · Views : 141
I ask them what they see in my paysafe data compared to winmasters, and they do not even answer me

Fraudsters in this company, give you the impression that they find it difficult to give even 20 euros. Probably the most fraudulent after Novibet which is a 100% grabber and I do not think it will exist in a while.
I had made a deposit from neteller, I requested withdrawal from neteller and they asked me for the same screenshot, after I sent it and it was approved then it does not allow me to withdraw with neteller and writes that I must have made a deposit first, in the meantime I have made a deposit and they have confirmed it to me by mail that on 2/12 a deposit has been made with neteller.
Away from the scammers, that worst along with novibet. From my Experience the only normal companies in Greece are bwin, sportingbet, vistabet which are essentially the same company. I have never been asked such nonsense.
From ... thanks, however, you should not have a complaint ...

Read dialogue to see the theater of the absurd

Winmasters
We would like to inform you that the recent withdrawal request has been canceled by Paysafe, so please contact MyPaysafe to make the necessary corrections.

You will then be able to claim your winnings.

I
What corrections ???

Winmasters
In order for your Paysafe withdrawal to take effect, your Paysafe account must be exactly the same as your winmasters account.

For this you should contact Paysafe Customer Service, so that the details in both accounts are the same and your withdrawal can be validated by Paysafe

I
Will you drive me crazy? Same name, same address, same ID number. All the same. What different do you see?

Winmasters
We would like to confirm that the withdrawal request has already been sent by us to the selected payment method on 06/01/2021 20:53.

For more information, please contact your payment method provider.

They were selling madness as you understood. A normal cap. The data was the same, that's why they finally paid.

The bottom line is that even if you are right, they take the oil out of you to get paid. Because if I was not right to notify Pope John Paul, they would never pay.

Reactions: Croesus
Note that the 2nd withdrawal (because I broke the money into 2 withdrawals because they have a withdrawal limit of 1000 in paysafe) was made in 1 minute from the moment I requested it. So yesterday's arlumes about workload (as if it were the tax office) do not apply. Slowly the many documents and the many withdrawals they have to check, which delayed for hours 2 documents.

It turned out that if they want they do everything immediately. But we said ...
You won;;; You will eat limits and caps to get paid ...
Winners are not welcome

• Angry
Reactions: Croesus

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...