Capsule by novibet

konZea1993

11 Dec 2019
Good evening to the forum.
I will share with you my experience in novibet.
I signed up in the summer of 2018 but since I was going to be a soldier then I started playing around Christmas 2018.
It should be noted that although I had sent my police ID before joining the army, I also voluntarily sent my military ID when I joined the army.
After successive limits, yesterday I requested a withdrawal of the entire amount I had in my account, since in fact I don't care to play anything anymore.
novibet asked for photos where I hold the ID in my hand, confirmation that the mobile phone I declared is mine, screenshots with my paysafe details and a screenshot of my transaction with them. I sent them all in a few minutes. Their answer
"We would like to inform you that the mobile phone document must be dated within the last 3 months."
I answer them
"Who says this has to be last quarter?
There is no such thing anywhere.
After all, phone numbers are not transferred. It's a given that the number is mine and you know it. You're just making fun of me because I asked for a withdrawal.
I don't go to Vodafone very often, especially now that the holidays are approaching and there are 100 people in line.
I went when I needed the confirmation paper for e banking. I'm tired of going again.
Either you arrange the withdrawal or I file a complaint with IBAS
Pick and take"

They reply again that

"According to our terms and specifically:

2.6 When registering on our website customers are required to:
  • To register in their own name and surname, giving accurate, correct, complete and informed information.
  • To register the place of residence in a correct, complete, accurate and up-to-date manner.
  • Enter a valid email address.
  • To register a telephone number of a fixed home line or mobile phone, identified by the customer's first and last name.
We reserve the right to immediately close any account if it appears that the information provided is inaccurate or insufficient.

However, you may take any action you deem to be in your best interest."

And I answer

"Which of the terms mentioned in the said term do I not pay for? The information I have listed is more accurate. I even sent a military ID when I was a soldier.
where does it say that the certificate must be for three months?
Just confirm that the number is mine you want. You did it. So we're done.
Tomorrow morning if I don't have the money I will file an IBAS complaint and defamation of everything"

Since then they have not answered anything substantial, nor have they paid me. Whenever the dance of complaints and notification of the incident begins.

I will immediately write the complaint about IBAS and I will inform you about its progress. I could go to vodafone but I will not bow my head to their whims. It is a given that they are wrong and that they are just fooling around. If necessary, if IBAS does not justify me, I will go then. But it is impossible that he will not vindicate me.

and last year my brother was asked for a selfie with ID and mobile phone verification,
the only difference was that they asked for photos of the bank card (because he had deposited with a card).

anyway, the confirmation he had sent was several months old. he also had one from a long time ago, because banks used to ask for it to identify the mobile phone number for e-banking. they did not cause him any problem because they were old anyway. duly paid. they just made him do all this, in the end they didn't give him the 1st deposit bonus, while they kept emailing him to deposit to get bonuses (he had signed up many months ago but he had never played in novi until then).
we are talking about a company with bad behavior. these are known.

But it is a given that the conditions do not require the mobile phone certificate to be of the last quarter. Only proof of residence requires this. They will eat their faces off from IBAS

You are wrong. They are obliged at all times because this can cost them millions, to request any document that will ensure that the money coming in and out of the company cannot be the product of illegal income and that the company is not a Trojan horse for money laundering illegal activity. They won't pay you and they are right because they need to protect themselves. Go to the company to get paper because ibas will also take their part!

Reactions: Fairplay
You are wrong. They are obliged at all times because this can cost them millions, to request any document that will ensure that the money coming in and out of the company cannot be the product of illegal income and that the company is not a Trojan horse for money laundering illegal activity. They won't pay you and they are right because they need to protect themselves. Go to the company to get paper because ibas will also take their part!
First of all, any papers that are needed can be requested at registration, do you want 10 papers at once, i.e. if I make a deposit of 5000 euros you will take them without checking if it is illegal, if in one month I earn 5000 euros and request a withdrawal then is it illegal?

Reactions: magon and qazdas
First of all, any papers that are needed can be requested at registration, do you want 10 papers at once, i.e. if I make a deposit of 5000 euros you will take them without checking if it is illegal, if in one month I earn 5000 euros and request a withdrawal then is it illegal?

He has the right to ask for them again (and he should ask for them again) you accept it in the terms when you register, just as he has the right if he asks you for a paper and you can't send it again, to confiscate your money and the deposit together. Someone who didn't ask for it paid a 6 million fine because a player finally gambled how many hundreds of thousands of euros without being able to justify their origin to prove afterwards that he was stealing them from the company he worked for!

He has the right to ask for them again (and he should ask for them again) you accept it in the terms when you register, just as he has the right if he asks you for a paper and you can't send it again, to confiscate your money and the deposit together. Someone who didn't ask for it paid a 6 million fine because a player finally gambled how many hundreds of thousands of euros without being able to justify their origin to prove afterwards that he was stealing them from the company he worked for!
What do these have to do with the mobile attestation? you are talking about rinsing.

Anyway, they paid for it today because I started posting the story everywhere and the fapes were pouring in.

Of course I could go to Vodafone again, but I'm stubborn Cretan. I wanted to kick their ass.

No condition says that the mobile certificate must be issued within three months

What do these have to do with the mobile attestation? you are talking about rinsing.

Anyway, they paid for it today because I started posting the story everywhere and the fapes were pouring in.

Of course I could go to Vodafone again, but I'm stubborn Cretan. I wanted to kick their ass.

No condition says that the mobile certificate must be issued within three months

Mobile verification confirms your updated address so you can be found at any time. You have accepted as a condition that they can ask for anything they like.

Mobile verification confirms your updated address so you can be found at any time. You have accepted as a condition that they can ask for anything they like.
Not even. Employees at Vodafone put whatever address you tell them. They don't cross her. When my sister got a mobile phone certificate for her e-banking, they didn't even put an address.
The mobile certificate does not work as proof of Address.
They knew they were wrong about it and they paid.
So don't chew on those who have old mobile certificates and are burning you to run for new certificates. They are bluffing

Reactions: magon
they can ask for any paper whenever they want. this applies. besides, many accounts are bought along the way or simply someone understands them along the way that they are probably fake, so along the way they ask for the extra documents.

what I don't like is that while they have understood, they let them play bass and lose or deposit and so on. however, if they ask for a withdrawal, then they just throw extra records at them and close them.

on the issue of mobile verification, konZea1993 is right. it doesn't have to be fresh. neither was my brother's fresh, but it had not bothered them, because that is not its purpose. they just want to see if the number is Pakistani or regular

Reactions: qazdas
You have accepted as a condition that they can ask for anything they like.

Imagine if they update their terms and put a new term that says:

"For every 1 euro you play in our company, you should give us 100 and it is at our discretion when we ask you for it".

So I log into my account, click OK to accept the new terms, and after a month, they ask me for 100 thousand euros. What do you think, should I give them because I accepted the terms? Not to mention, a lot of their terms are garbage and nothing more.

As for the mobile certificate, the only reason they ask for it is to catch the multiple accounts. Nothing more. Except that for multiple accounts, the companies are responsible and no one else.

Last edited:
Reactions: magon and qazdas

"For every 1 euro you play in our company, you should give us 100 and it is at our discretion when we ask you for it".

So I log into my account, click OK to accept the new terms, and after a month, they ask me for 100 thousand euros. What do you think, should I give them because I accepted the terms? Not to mention, a lot of their terms are garbage and nothing more.
this applies. many terms are illegal, abusive and unconstitutional

Reactions: qazdas and FunBet
Not even. Employees at Vodafone put whatever address you tell them. They don't cross her. When my sister got a mobile phone certificate for her e-banking, they didn't even put an address.
The mobile certificate does not work as proof of Address.
They knew they were wrong about it and they paid.
So don't chew on those who have old mobile certificates and are burning you to run for new certificates. They are bluffing

This is not the bookmaker's fault. The bookie cares about being covered. This is because they may then send you a code to the address you provide for you to provide and then proceed to the withdrawal. Now whether the fraud department does it or not is their problem!

As for the mobile certificate, the only reason they ask for it is to catch the multiple accounts. Nothing more. Except that for multiple accounts, the companies are responsible and no one else.

Listen, every time a company sets a condition they are obliged to inform you of the changes and if you don't like the new change then you can not accept it and get your money.

Listen, every time a company sets a condition they are obliged to inform you of the changes and if you don't like the new change then you can not accept it and get your money.
And if it is unconstitutional or violates international rights or personal data?
It's not that simple.
When a company changes its terms beyond the acceptance that the player will make, he must pay attention to the terms so that no one gets stuck in a piece of paper and finds himself overnight in debt and I don't even know how much.

This is not the bookmaker's fault. The bookie cares about being covered. This is because they may then send you a code to the address you provide for you to provide and then proceed to the withdrawal. Now whether the fraud department does it or not is their problem!
How is it a proof of address when most of the time the mobile phone certificate doesn't even have an address? I'm going to lose what little hair I have left with what I'm reading

Also, in the event that it is illegal and abusive, I can completely ignore it. In fact, because each company has legal advisors who cannot possibly not know that a term is illegal (just as it happens with the terms in many bank loan contracts) and have not informed the company itself of the illegality, I believe that the use of some terms is a conscious deception of the player by the company, therefore it gives the player the possibility to take legal action against the company.

But in order not to take too long, I say again that I am not obliged not to accept an illegal term, I can simply ignore it.

Last edited:
Reactions: magon
How is it a proof of address when most of the time the mobile phone certificate doesn't even have an address? I'm going to lose what little hair I have left with what I'm reading

So my friend many of us and the majority of the country have proof of management from a mobile company when they send us their bill every month what to do now?

Also, in the event that it is illegal and abusive, I can completely ignore it. In fact, because each company has legal advisors who cannot possibly not know that a term is illegal (just as it happens with the terms in many bank loan contracts) and have not informed the company itself of the illegality, I believe that the use of some terms is a conscious deception of the player by the company, therefore it gives the player the possibility to take legal action against the company.

But in order not to take too long, I say again that I am not obliged not to accept an illegal term, I can simply ignore it.

Of course, each player can do whatever he wants. Everyone does what they think.

Reactions: FunBet

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27/28-4/2024)"...