Kefalonia!

nectar

Let's go for it
Staff member
11 and 2002
Infobeto of course
www.infobeto.com
Good morning guys.

We have a long time to say so since I have been away from betting discussions lately.

About holiday reason and because I think to visit his homeland ALEX in August, have you suggested to me some places to stay?

Then we can also see sights / beaches, etc.

Thanks.
Reactions: ALEX

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
Good morning nektar, I have been going 2 consecutive summers because I liked it and I had passed very well.
I think that in Argostoli it is good to stay because it has the most life and you are in the center of the island where you can go anywhere.
If you do not want to stay in the center, a good case is Lassi, who is behind Argostoli. It has beautiful beaches where you walk and you are 1-2 minutes by car from the center of Argostoli.
If you want some more calm there are enough places. Generally everywhere is fine except for Sami.

I stayed at Casa Di Sonia twice. It is very nice, with a large courtyard with a kitchenette, and almost every evening the Italians were cooking macaroni, we laid a table in the courtyard and we all were eating very well.
Reactions: ALEX and nectar

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
Well done.

In Lassi behind Argostoli the long and wide glass. Nice water but gathers people.

In Lourdata you go from Argostoli to Poros. Great beach, quiet but with very fine sand.
Generally, all the southern beaches are so but there rather than fine. One of them is in Scala.
Where to go, there are good fish taverns in Katelios.

1) An anime, nice beach in the green with pebbles. It's nicer for a breakfast-lunchtime bath as the sun sees it. Afterwards, go to Agia Efimia to eat in the taverns that are on a hill above the sea.

2) Petans, reminds a bit of Myrto but more beautiful in my opinion. Myrto liked me only from above.

3) Any visit to Ace

4) On the side of Lixouri you can go to Xi and Vatsa at the cave tavern that is on the sand.

5) The Old Plaka in the port of Argostoli is a nice food and cooked.
Go and stroll to the lighthouse of Argostoli in the afternoon when the sun falls when you are a romantic guy : eye:

6) Visit to Lake Melissani at 12 at midday when the sun is over the hole of the cave.

ALEX will tell you more about the parts.
My advice if you want to see the island is to split the map into 4 (NW, NW, ND, NA) because otherwise it will take you miles.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Well done.

In Lassi behind Argostoli the long and wide glass. Nice water but gathers people.

In Lourdata you go from Argostoli to Poros. Great beach, quiet but with very fine sand.
Generally, all the southern beaches are so but there rather than fine. One of them is in Scala.
Where to go, there are good fish taverns in Katelios.

1) An anime, nice beach in the green with pebbles. It's nicer for a breakfast-lunchtime bath as the sun sees it. Afterwards, go to Agia Efimia to eat in the taverns that are on a hill above the sea.

2) Petans, reminds a bit of Myrto but more beautiful in my opinion. Myrto liked me only from above.

3) Any visit to Ace

4) On the side of Lixouri you can go to Xi and Vatsa at the cave tavern that is on the sand.

5) The Old Plaka in the port of Argostoli is a nice food and cooked.
Go and stroll to the lighthouse of Argostoli in the afternoon when the sun falls when you are a romantic guy : eye:

6) Visit to Lake Melissani at 12 at midday when the sun is over the hole of the cave.

What you said, I think it's all the money on the island. A good choice of accommodation because it has its own life and certainly the most "central" point for the excursions to which you should be armed with patience because the distances are enormous and at the same time with great care because the roads were (I do not know they are) miserable

Petani, Xi, Antisamos, Myrto the best beaches. The latter, although more famous, must make a vow to succeed without a wave and find yourself parked. 2 Girls (Longs-Plates), good enough (if I remember someone I liked most) with enough people and beach bars
Assos is by far the most picturesque village, Fiskardo, the most beautiful for laziness and afternoon food. Agia Efimia also very nice family with many dining options. I liked the evening.
As for Melissani and Ag. Gerasimos is worth visiting ...

ALEX will tell you more about the parts.
My advice if you want to see the island is to split the map into 4 (NW, NW, ND, NA) because otherwise it will take you miles.

ALEX

o "SER" of the Bet
Staff member
30 Mar 2003
KEFALONIA
They wrote everything so, the only sure thing is that we will find ourselves and tell them close, write to me at the mesegger that you will stay in Argostoli, do not be near my home !!
Reactions: nectar

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Because I'm a guy I want to go to a nice place to hang out and go to 2-3 neighboring hamlets at 15 'for food, in Kefalonia I martyred. All distances at least 30 'with many turns ... I would only go back to Asso, to get there and to pass perfectly.
Reactions: nectar and ALEX
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    game: haha yes: p