Lock paysafe account

Pauline

31 Aug 2018
Good evening! I wanted to share my experience with Paysafe with you and tell me what you think and what you know about it. Recently I went to load a X amount in my wallet via bet 365 as I went to bet (certified ID card and pocketbook). Upon charging the account, he showed me a message saying that the account was locked for security reasons, keeping the money !! When I sent a message to see what was playing, I got back the same automated reply with a form to fill in and then asked for the thousands of certificates and IBAN to get my money, without finally telling me the cause and safety reasons they pushed them into blocking the account. With a little research on the internet (and in particular, I got the trustpilot with 88% negative reviews for Paysafe !!) I saw too many people all over the world have the same problem and call them scammers because months later and they did not get the their money, while they have filed all the supporting documents! On phones and emails the service was unacceptable (and I confirm it too.) Meanwhile I learn from the fact that it happened the same thing before a 6 month and the tip did not come out !! Do you know what's going on with the company and are these crap?

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Answer: Lock paysafe account

Good evening! I wanted to share my experience with Paysafe with you and tell me what you think and what you know about it. Recently I went to load a X amount in my wallet via bet 365 as I went to bet (certified ID card and pocketbook). Upon charging the account, he showed me a message saying that the account was locked for security reasons, keeping the money !! When I sent a message to see what was playing, I got back the same automated reply with a form to fill in and then asked for the thousands of certificates and IBAN to get my money, without finally telling me the cause and safety reasons they pushed them into blocking the account. With a little research on the internet (and in particular, I got the trustpilot with 88% negative reviews for Paysafe !!) I saw too many people all over the world have the same problem and call them scammers because months later and they did not get the their money, while they have filed all the supporting documents! On phones and emails the service was unacceptable (and I confirm it too.) Meanwhile I learn from the fact that it happened the same thing before a 6 month and the tip did not come out !! Do you know what's going on with the company and are these crap?
Come on, I did not understand exactly what you blocked, betting account; Account in an electronic wallet (what wallet is it?); Paysafe Account;

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003

the one I knew about Paysafe is on 3 withdrawals burning the account

Pauline

31 Aug 2018

Come on, I did not understand exactly what you blocked, betting account; Account in an electronic wallet (what wallet is it?); Paysafe Account;
Kiss when I write "my experience with Paysafe"! obviously and I'm talking about Paysafe's wallet. I mentioned that I ate it when depositing it to the bet together with the amount deposited !!! And when I say I was researching and hiding Paysafe, how much clearer do I do?
Last edited:

Pauline

31 Aug 2018

the one I knew about Paysafe is on 3 withdrawals burning the account
I know that simply, and Unlimited to do it, after some deposits you keep the money and after 15 days or months to reopen. This is because it has a deposit limit. I'm talking about blocking the account. And he asks for various things as I wrote above.

McLaren17

Staff member
21 Mar 2003

Kiss when I write "my experience with Paysafe"! obviously and I'm talking about Paysafe's wallet. I mentioned that I ate it when depositing it to the bet together with the amount deposited !!! And when I say I was researching and hiding Paysafe, how much clearer do I do?
You do not have to be so abrupt / aggressive with someone you do not know, I understand your anger / anger, but it would be good to have a calm.

I know that simply, and Unlimited to do it, after some deposits you keep the money and after 15 days or months to reopen. This is because it has a deposit limit. I'm talking about blocking the account. And he asks for various things as I wrote above.
Since the account is yours you do not have to worry about something you will send the necessary papers and all right, if you are not, you should know the "dangers". More companies are suspicious of the "second and third" accounts.

I personally use a debit card and that is not the case Neteller
Reactions: Pauline

Pauline

31 Aug 2018

You do not have to be so abrupt / aggressive with someone you do not know, I understand your anger / anger, but it would be good to have a calm.

Since the account is yours you do not have to worry about something you will send the necessary papers and all right, if you are not, you should know the "dangers". More companies are suspicious of the "second and third" accounts.

I personally use a debit card and that is not the case Neteller
I totally agree with calm. I just replied in the same way that the above user answered. All the more so since I'm clear. Looked! I'm going with Paysafe because I do not want to mess up with bank accounts. My account is but they ask for too many sensitive personal details. If so, I used the debit and I did not get involved with them. Meanwhile, a large majority who filed the requested documents spent months and their money back and did not see them. They then began to ignore e-mail and phone calls. And I do not think everyone is lying and being scammers. Neteller what stage is it if you can summarize me and you are not difficult? Does the bank want to load the wallet?

To conclude, I want to know if anyone knows the reasons that might have seemed suspicious and locked up so that I do not fall back to the same trap and what I have to pay attention to. Now have they suspected extra account? What to say;...

McLaren17

Staff member
21 Mar 2003

the reason I can not know it because I do not use paysafe, the only one who can know is the company.
As for the sensitive data from the moment you have a bank account, there is no such thing as we are all enveloped and beyond this question is "since you have doubts about the reliability of the above company because you did not prefer the sure solution;;

Skrill and Neteller are electronic wallets and these, if you do a search in the forum you will definitely find something.

I know enough people who use other people's wallets as well as playing with others account therefore of the many who heard that they were using money very likely to belong to this category

I just want you to get out of here and last about it. "I just answered in the same way that the above user answered" you should not think so in this way because it is not nice to become a bumble without anybody else we are on the same side. I personally felt that my friend was ignorant and did not know that there is paysafe in e-wallet
Reactions: magon

Pauline

31 Aug 2018

since you have doubts about the reliability of this company because you did not prefer the sure solution?

Skrill and Neteller are electronic wallets and these, if you do a search in the forum you will definitely find something.

I know enough people who use other people's wallets as well as playing with others account therefore of the many who heard that they were using money very likely to belong to this category
I never mentioned what I had doubts about her solvency !! It is a well-known company and I used it without a problem. Like many other people. The data I found after the scenes were made and I saw that for some reason they have security issues. Now they belonged to the category of those who played with someone else's account and to send their items in a polite way, and I do not think it will make them nauseous and they can find their mistakes !! Even if some were (for sure there are also) it certainly will not be everyone who complained. They include me. For the others I found some information and I will look at them. Thanks!
Last edited:

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

I totally agree with calm. I just replied in the same way that the above user answered. All the more so since I'm clear. Looked! I'm going with Paysafe because I do not want to mess up with bank accounts. My account is but they ask for too many sensitive personal details. If so, I used the debit and I did not get involved with them. Meanwhile, a large majority who filed the requested documents spent months and their money back and did not see them. They then began to ignore e-mail and phone calls. And I do not think everyone is lying and being scammers. Neteller what stage is it if you can summarize me and you are not difficult? Does the bank want to load the wallet?

To conclude, I want to know if anyone knows the reasons that might have seemed suspicious and locked up so that I do not fall back to the same trap and what I have to pay attention to. Now have they suspected extra account? What to say;...
I did not intend to fuck you, I did not know what you were saying as I did not use paysafe and did not understand what you were saying
However, since you have not done anything illegal, I do not think there is any possibility of losing money from paysfe

Pauline

31 Aug 2018

I did not intend to fuck you, I did not know what you were saying as I did not use paysafe and did not understand what you were saying
However, since you have not done anything illegal, I do not think there is any possibility of losing money from paysfe
I did not say that you made me foolish in any way. I just indicated that I mentioned as much clarity as I could refer to Paysafe. Seeing and filing ... It will look! Many comments said the opposite is afraid ...

ganian

30 Dec 2011

do not put money back there. People are stupid with helmets. They have security issues for many months, many accounts are automatically locked out of the system for no obvious reason, and when you explain them they have a matter, instead of solving it, they are asking for a cartoon and in many cases not opening the accounts. Literally, your money is hanging on wood.
Reactions: Grim Reaper

Balaton

1 Nov 2008

Send a complaint to the Consumer Attorney! If you do not find a solution with the consumer's advocate, you will get the result and you will go to a hearing officer to avoid court trials and the prosecutor will tell you if you are good what to do. When I write good I mean not to tell you what is typical prosecutor and you should turn to a lawyer and tell you yourself, for example, file a lawsuit or lawsuit or do not know what to say!
Last edited:

d0m1n0

1 Dec 2012

This is an animal situation. A friend was written, sent the documents identified. He then made the mistake of submitting to a legal bet. This has been blocked and for one week has sent 3 mails and no one is answered. The money is in the locked paysafe account.

We are talking about a funny amount or 100 or 200 euros but the people are ANIMALS or ANIMALS with our money ... They also have a form that you fill and need from what you told me to write and what the number of people wearing the Covers who bought the paysafe. I need a photo of the identity with the paysafe card .... It is laughing .. what else will we see ....

kriapa

1 Apr 2014
New world

Children I have deposited 2,5 with 4 annually on paysafe in 2 years and I never had a problem ....

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018

neither I nor my brother who uses this paysafe has ever had problems. and especially at some point I made deposits and withdrawals on a nearly daily basis three days ago. we have identified accounts, of course, and our 2.
but it has happened to my friends that they have encountered similar problems with those described by the friends in the above post.
I really do not know what criterion they think of some accounts and some others not, in the sense that they have not blocked me or the period that I have made a trident to deposit withdrawals, but they blocked some others in 1 and the same deposit.

NASH

IFC # 12 Champion 2015-16, IFC # 13 Champion 2016-17,
20 Sep 2009
The same problem and I guys again well that I had 150 euros only in send documents send ID, from where you bought the pacifier.
They wanted me to send them the excerpt from the pie with the ID next to each other ...
This is the first time someone has caused me such a serious problem and it is not even from betting companies .....

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
Once it was our No. 1 tool, in reliability and now it has become the No. 1 company to avoid. I no longer trust them even for € 10.
The papers are doing well and they asked for them. As many papers as they want ...
But the pious way they use to "check" accounts, with the consequence of stealing money, is what makes you angry. And there is no way to get your money back if your account is permanently closed. Unless anyone is volunteering to come up with a pretty template? Tell us how they did it.

Good morning.
Reactions: georgesv53

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
The last time I made a deposit with paysafe was when the papers were there and we put the code directly in the book and after withdrawing a bank transfer. When this system came in, put the card on the paysafe page, from there deposit after withdrawal, you will not get them in paysafe from there and I do not know how I said as my godfather Takis (you know Tsoukalas) "Hello, I do not deal with anomalies "We said to make our lives easy and not a crossword puzzle.

Predictions

• 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Girona - Almeria
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Atletico Madrid
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Elche - Zaragoza
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD