Locked My Paysafecard account

1 Nov 2018
Hello kids .. Looking at google I saw your sack and I signed up to say and my problem. They are locked in my paysafe account on Tuesday. I have read the post of the previous friend and I have gone to the same place. I have to deposit the junk amount of 5 euro and my account was locked. I have sent no email dainters and they are sending me the same email. Can I get a in a form for a Request for Clearing a Copy and the copies of a copy of the identity together with the last paysafe ... They have written not to say ... I have started and I am anxious because I really regret that I have sent copies of identity and I do not know what they do, ..
Does anyone know what's going on in this case? I do not know what to do..

Answer: LOST ACCOUNT TO MY PAYSAFECARD

My humble opinion, though the Paysafe Card is helpful, but indirectly creates barriers to money travel. You should try something else.

Yes, my friend, you have it. My first time is happening, and I'm starting to worry because you do not know what happens.
The point is that I am a year-old customer and I did not expect such behavior. I am thinking of going to report them even to the police. It is not about 5 euro but about the data I have sent and I do not get a reply. deposit;

Yes, my friend, you have it. My first time is happening, and I'm starting to worry because you do not know what happens.
The point is that I am a year-old customer and I did not expect such behavior. I am thinking of going to report them even to the police. It is not about 5 euro but about the data I have sent and I do not get a reply. deposit;

I usually use an electronic wallet.

Hello kids .. Looking at google I saw your sack and I signed up to say and my problem. They are locked in my paysafe account on Tuesday. I have read the post of the previous friend and I have gone to the same place. I have to deposit the junk amount of 5 euro and my account was locked. I have sent no email dainters and they are sending me the same email. Can I get a in a form for a Request for Clearing a Copy and the copies of a copy of the identity together with the last paysafe ... They have written not to say ... I have started and I am anxious because I really regret that I have sent copies of identity and I do not know what they do, ..
Does anyone know what's going on in this case? I do not know what to do..
They'll probably open your account with a few days delay. This was the first day.
Better used wallets. Nedheller has also seen it recently, with the new debts, but it is more interesting scroll, in some transactions even if you have a simple level, it is cheaper than vip silver on a neteller.
If you continue to use Paysafe only single deposits with them and withdrawals from betting with a bank. Before 2 years that I was able to withdraw 1500 from Netbet, I sent them to the paysafe account within 12 hours, and delayed my withdrawal 20 days the paysafe. And we spoke on behalf of a fully identified one, they asked me and more documents were sent the same day after the 3-4 day after each time and when I heard the phone I found that their support had a pity that does not know which 4 is going to be.

Last edited:

They'll probably open your account with a few days delay. This was the first day.
Better used wallets. Nedheller has also seen it recently, with the new debts, but it is more interesting scroll, in some transactions even if you have a simple level, it is cheaper than vip silver on a neteller.
If you continue to use Paysafe only single deposits with them and withdrawals from betting with a bank. Before 2 years that I was able to withdraw 1500 from Netbet, I sent them to the paysafe account within 12 hours, and delayed my withdrawal 20 days the paysafe. And we spoke on behalf of a fully identified one, they asked me and more documents were sent the same day after the 3-4 day after each time and when I heard the phone I found that their support had a pity that does not know which 4 is going to be.

It was my first time that it happened for years. I have an unlimited account certified since the paysafe e-wallet. I totally scared the money I earned from the bet on a bank account. When I have not made a paysafe. But it makes me feel like this is happening. I suspect some things but it is better to be sure before we write anything ... Thank you for your help. I play at bet365 and I believe it is the best company in the world ... reliable, always in the day of bank payments and amazing livebet .. I have not had the slightest problem and it was not the same for what happened to me with paysafe .. .

My own case was not the only one, there are other people who were having a paysafe problem at the moment. Skrill and you will be com- plete, you will be paid quickly and you will have access to your money at will, via the mastercard that will send you.
Now for the identity documents you sent them and you do not know what they are doing, I think you do not have to worry.

As for bet365 which you say is the best company in the world, I will tell you that in my opinion it is nothing more than scammers (like the rest of the bookmakers, or rather like the vast majority of the rest) who only want 999 or 499 customers who lose (long-term) and when they find him 1 in 1000 or 1 in 500 who can not "take it" they chase him away in the known way. .
If you do not see what I'm saying, you'll see your maxbet 1% as high as you are now.
Betfair is the best corporation in the world. And some Asian + Pinnacle. By giving you the money you have earned, bet365 does not make you happy, the money that you have is giving you. Having a 1000 limit on the one who is losing and 10 to the one that is not lost, for me this is called betting fraud, not to mention the definition of betting fraud.

Reactions: Dim1234 and chri213

I have it for me Skrill if I applied the security from Paysafe ... I received a reply from them and they told me that they want a photo from the front view of identity with the last paysafe and not the one that I sent them ... They send them to them .. We have to see what it is now ... I have always been back ... Now for Betfair you say that I do not make a mistake has left Greece ... it was a friend and he showed me the way of play there ... nice company, but it made frogs ..
All companies kept 'defenses' to keep them from hitting
I do not think I have seen anything like that to me .. I consume preserves at the beginning and when I get a little 200 and I start and bump ... I do not know how many times I crap but I like to know ... if I wanted I got together and kept conservative ... thank you for your advice on skrill..I will look at it ...

that lock in paysafe does not unlock, even when they are unfair
My account was locked 4 years ago because I made the "mistake" of using the card abroad

they are karagiozaki
Fortunately, there are other altercations in which they can go to cope

Reactions: georgesv53

goal2 received a message from them and requested me different documents like a photo of my identity with a diploma together, and a proof of the number of the phone (mobile) I gave them when I signed up for my account ...
My bummer is that they have my diploma when I upgraded my account to unlimited ...
They can not see that the last photo of identity matches the details I sent them with diplomacy then;
And where I thought I was finished I was wondering what I described to you ... It was the same with you when you closed your account ?? Have you asked for these papers and then others ??? until the "jacket" comes out;
If you please ask me why I think seriously to send them a photo nothing else to finish a good one with them ... and the worst is that they do not tell me why my account was closed.

Reply: My Paysafecard account locked

Paysafe people are asking for a lot of things to unlock your account, which unnecessarily locks it out (physical safety reasons are invoked). and when you send them to you they are being examined by the responsible department. They do not come back after .... never. Tells you will call you will threaten you will run you will be bored you will get sick, you will die ....

They do not exist

Reactions: Tomjery

Paysafe people are asking for a lot of things to unlock your account, which unnecessarily locks it out (physical safety reasons are invoked). and when you send them to you they are being examined by the responsible department. They do not come back after .... never. Tells you will call you will threaten you will run you will be bored you will get sick, you will die ....

They do not exist

Do you have the same experience? Their scattered papers and wrote you normally? did you count and what documents did you want? On the one hand, I wanted to be together with them so that they did not think of anything for me ... but it is not another way of doing it now ... we have been making them for years, since paysafe was anonymous, until today which was a wallet ... the best solution is, of course, through a bank debit card and you have your head quiet with the information you provide to companies that can sell you the day after tomorrow and have a problem .. know me ..

I do not deal with paysafe, but 2 known to me had a lock problem and one got it back after months. The other one still fucks them ..
The documents they are asking for are those of the person wanted by the paysafe on their hands. Also a photo ID and a proof document that the phone number you said belongs to. Even from which pavilion you took the card if you got it yourself.

Because the same situation happens to me at this moment with a significant amount in my persuasion account, which is from cards that I put and not a take-off from a company, I can lose that money? Someone else who suffered what happened and in the amount of time the issue was solved if it was solved

Good work. I had the same experience with 2016. I asked for selfie with the identity to hold it next to my face. This was just when I put a 100a card. They told me what they wanted to make my account unlimited. I did not stand another, and I told them many, even crooks and crooks, and how I would make them bruise to whom I know. Suddenly the next day it became unlimited and without me has created an old problem since then, even though I have deposited quite a lot of them.

hello guys though old topic i now got the same problem i locked my account with 150 euro inside i see i see but i can not move
from 15 / 5 / 2019 to 20 / 5 / 2019 not yet open
Fri, 17 May, 5:56 p.m. (3 days ago)
Dear Customer, We would ask you to send us a screenshot to prove that you are the bet owner of the online bet365 account where you made the payments (bet365).

Sincerely,
Dear customer
We would ask you to send us the following:

- a photograph of you, keeping your front of your identity
- a phone bill that proves that you are the owner of the phone you used when registering with my paysafecard
- a screenshot showing that you are the account holder in the online store where you made the payments.

I have spoken over 40 phone calls the same answer they DO NOT KNOW the same question and I WHEN MY ACCOUNT WILL OPEN until yesterday and today they fell back and I told them that I read in forums that you do the same to everyone. He tells me not to believe what you are reading in the forum is not like that and he will open but when he does not know if anyone can tell me about the subject thank you

hello guys though old topic i now got the same problem i locked my account with 150 euro inside i see i see but i can not move
Fri, 17 May, 5:56 p.m. (3 days ago)
Dear Customer, We would ask you to send us a screenshot to prove that you are the bet owner of the online bet365 account where you made the payments (bet365).

Sincerely,
Dear customer

- a phone bill that proves that you are the owner of the phone you used when registering with my paysafecard
- a screenshot showing that you are the account holder in the online store where you made the payments.

I have spoken over 40 phone calls the same answer they DO NOT KNOW the same question and I WHEN MY ACCOUNT WILL OPEN until yesterday and today they fell back and I told them that I read in forums that you do the same to everyone. He tells me not to believe what you are reading in the forum is not like that and he will open but when he does not know if anyone can tell me about the subject thank you
why do not you send them the ones that you want to finish?

I have sent them all that they have requested but my account has not yet unlocked

JordanRules

Today at 12: 20
vaggelis78 said:
Fri, 17 Ma, 5: 56 pm (before 3 days)

Sincerely,
Dear customer

Click to expand ...
why do not you send them the ones that you want to finish?

DO NOT PLEASE PERSONAL, CONTRIBUTE TO ALL HAVE KEALED TWO TIMES. JUDGMENT AND SURPRISE WANT. TAKE THEM IN THE PARADORY DAY PHONES.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...