Locked My Paysafecard account

Good evening all along.
I have my own problem with paysafe, when depositing into a betting company mypaysafe account was locked for security reasons with enough money.
I first uploaded the photo with the cards and answered their nonsensical questions. In the second phase I was asked for a snapshot of the betting, self-portrait with hand in hand and a phone confirmation which I sent immediately.
It's been over a month now and they haven't even responded. No information is given to me on the phone and they just tell me to wait.
On Monday I am thinking of going to my lawyer to prepare a lawsuit or lawsuit against them. I don't know for sure how much it will work because their terms are usually abusive. Another tread states that the ombudsman is probably the first choice. Have you reached this point? Can anyone help?

Reactions: Tomjery
before you pay their lawyer talk to them and give them a 2 day deadline to open it (even if you don't have your nest dirty) otherwise tell them you will be suing them for embezzlement.
the bad thing with a regular lawyer is that it won't cost.
you can try the European consumer center that is donating, but it is doubtful whether it will work.
generally i know from my acquaintances who have been on their own, that their accounts remain locked here and for months, even though they sent the records

Reactions: kex
Good evening all along.
I have my own problem with paysafe, when depositing into a betting company mypaysafe account was locked for security reasons with enough money.
I first uploaded the photo with the cards and answered their nonsensical questions. In the second phase I was asked for a snapshot of the betting, self-portrait with hand in hand and a phone confirmation which I sent immediately.
It's been over a month now and they haven't even responded. No information is given to me on the phone and they just tell me to wait.
On Monday I am thinking of going to my lawyer to prepare a lawsuit or lawsuit against them. I don't know for sure how much it will work because their terms are usually abusive. Another tread states that the ombudsman is probably the first choice. Have you reached this point? Can anyone help?
Did you play from more than one device or was it from another device? to those who know this, it has become one of the two

Thank you for your answers.
On devices I've used more than one natural all these years. I've also read that betting companies can cause problems, but you still get your deposits back.
The last time I contacted them on the phone I informed them that I would go to a lawyer as it had been a long time and I couldn't wait any longer.
Out of all your acquaintances, no one went to court? Did they just give their money to paysafe?

Reactions: Tomjery
I know the cases where half of them took the money, the other half are still waiting for months, and from paysafe they replied "we have forwarded it to the competent department"

No matter, since paysafe is an electronic wallet, is it not subject to any control? From what I see, it is controlled by the FCA (as is the skrill). Did you throw in the emails and a "I will send a complaint to the FCA" or something similar bass and feel?

ARkoudos1980
From what I understand they don't feel at all ...
And I think the important thing is not to get involved with this company.
I will definitely send a complaint to fca. Thanks a lot for the help.

No matter, since paysafe is an electronic wallet, is it not subject to any control? From what I see, it is controlled by the FCA (as is the skrill). Did you throw in the emails and a "I will send a complaint to the FCA" or something similar bass and feel?

Skrill - Neteller belong to paysafe whenever you have your mind in mind. Because I'm tired of writing a lot about this company ... away from these guys ... look at their 12 records I've sent here in Switzerland and nothing happened. I have a lot of ugly experiences with motorbikes.

Good evening I have filed a complaint with the FCA and I hope they will help. Here is their page https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact-us/complain-online .
Tomorrow I'll go to the lawyer to get the papers ready. I don't know how much it will cost, but it's almost 1000 euros in my account and it doesn't help to give them away.
I also recommend that those who have the same treatment with me send a complaint to the FCA. Without us this company would not exist and since we do not respect customers as customers we have to stop using it. The same applies to betting companies that do not respect their customers.

Good evening I have filed a complaint with the FCA and I hope they will help. Here is their page https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact-us/complain-online .
Tomorrow I'll go to the lawyer to get the papers ready. I don't know how much it will cost, but it's almost 1000 euros in my account and it doesn't help to give them away.
I also recommend that those who have the same treatment with me send a complaint to the FCA. Without us this company would not exist and since we do not respect customers as customers we have to stop using it. The same applies to betting companies that do not respect their customers.

If I'm not mistaken (I'm not sure) after a period of time that your account is not authenticated they retain every single amount .. I have been involved with gambling for many years I have made numerous identifications but I have not seen that before .. .

good luck. waiting for update

Thank you for your answers.
On devices I've used more than one natural all these years. I've also read that betting companies can cause problems, but you still get your deposits back.
The last time I contacted them on the phone I informed them that I would go to a lawyer as it had been a long time and I couldn't wait any longer.
Out of all your acquaintances, no one went to court? Did they just give their money to paysafe?
I mean if you were playing 2 different devices at this time connected by 2 different wi fi sequences etc, not if you changed devices over time. That goes without saying as technology evolves. The common question is whether they are sharing their paysafe or betting account with others or if you have used more than one account from the same device. Rhetorical question of course, I do not want to answer publicly.
if one was playing from his own device and his own wi fi continuity and the other from his own. Or if the one who handled all the paysafe and betting accounts used the same device it was fatal that this would happen.
I do not blame you. I make a guess. and I give food for thought to the others so that they do not suffer the same.
In any case I hope you find an edge

Good evening to all children ,,, old and new!

Whoever will say by the way oh will write everywhere! (No relation, AHXAHA)

So what did I realize that they are closing accounts!
the day before I closed my account, 25 euros they locked me the time they were going to bet!
the betting saw it in which i play!

Write me locked for security reasons, etc, etc ,,,

I asked them why the answer was that it was fraudulent and that many were locked in an account!

They asked for my ID in front of me, and I ended up with the dirt that I took next to photographing them together!

I was watching it one day and I say I am not saying because I have heard a difference!

It really pushed me higher and they send me PM today ...

the following!

Dear customer,,,

In the context of the general terms of my paysafecard we are required to cancel your subscription for use on paysafecard

FOR SERIOUS REASONS IMMEDIATELY!

and they asked me to send iban and ID back to put me 3 in 25 working days!

where I want to end up, but this is the end

FOR SERIOUS REASONS IMMEDIATELY!

in which they tell me it's a secret and we can't tell you,

and if I send you an e-mail, the technical department that tells me is a difficult case to make!

what I immediately forgot is to do it in 2 weeks to get the money!

otherwise it locks without getting in!

telegraphers sent and saw it,, whenever he goes

without pressure to serve you,

i am so far very direct ,,,

I want to start by telling me somebody's got it, and I can't understand it for serious reasons!

I want to know the truth! These kids are sorry for this report but I tried to tell you in detail as they happened and you know what you need!

Y, y,

from 1/3/2020 ... stop the plus points you passed me and email and my girlfriend!

Many paysafe group accounts have been locked up lately (Neteller, skrill, paysafe). Sigourakias had also raised an issue regarding this. The references on foreign sites are too many. A common feature of all these accounts was that they tried to trade with 365. It is probably not a coincidence in so many cases. So it would be good, if in your own references above, that you write arbitrarily "betting", in case it is 365 to mention it.

Reactions: KOYKOYLOFOROS7
no dtzortzo relationship ....
it's not 365 ,,,,
I don't think it has anything to do with betting specific!

but something is happening, and what concerns me is FOR SERIOUS REASONS AND IMMEDIATELY!

My case may be something else!

but i see that other accounts are locked and you went crazy for identification!

and with the trigger I sent it after 12 hours I got it!

the money i wait for my 25 is 3 work logs and holidays maybe a little overkill i get it i will write it!

last week my kiola went to bet that they had 4 more cases!

to the particular child I talked to of course!

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...