Locked My Paysafecard account

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
what do you mean with that? some kiosks still provide proof
Half I let it go you're right. You used to get the receipt you put in the bet code and you started playing and withdrawing in the bank, now you have to put the money through the paysafecard page there I don't log in, I have an account but it sits there if it ever needs to

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
for those of you who are paysafe-themed and banished or afraid of being persecuted, play with viva spots cash coupons. works with the shell. you will find a spot near you. is like old paysafe / no paysafe account required. they put money directly into the betting page, neither do you need anything, no account viva wallet, nor do they of course go to the tax office to collect a bunch of deposits that will look like money that exceeds revenue.
even with e banking it doesn't go to the tax office as far as I know. only using the bank card goes to the tax office

NickmambA1984

13 Dec 2019
Many paysafe group accounts have been locked up lately (Neteller, skrill, paysafe). Cigaracia's subject had also been opened. There are many references to overseas sites as well. And the common feature of all these accounts was that they tried to trade with 365. Accidental in so many cases they probably aren't. So it would be good, if in your own references above, to write arbitrarily "betting", if 365 is to mention it.
No I don't think so. I know people who were locked up by paysafe while trying to deposit in another bet, not 365.
However, from my betting environment, which is great, those who play well have no problem with paysafe.
Everyone I know who locked them up (3-4 cases) had their nest dirty

kex

12 Dec 2019
Good evening everyone, at last I was justified in my persistence to go through paysafe lawyer.
My lawyer suggested that we send an official email and after 2 emails the Account was reactivated and the money was released.
The first email was in a looser tone than the lawyer and after requesting a tax clearance followed by a 20 day delay on their part, the second and last email was sent in a strict tone in which we requested immediate release by the end of the week otherwise the issue and that more documents will not be sent to the court alone.
After 2 days, a record time for paysafe, the answer came that the account was reactivated.
My emails were not even answered, I was waiting for almost a half, and the lawyer arrived within 1-2 days. Your conclusion.
Finally I would recommend anyone who has a problem with them to go to a lawyer with some emails maybe justified and do not listen to anyone (sorry for the qualification but here we are to help players and not companies) that paysafe lock accounts to anyone are criminals or have their nest stained.
Sometimes it just misuses our money and if I hadn't spoken to a lawyer I still would have expected a response.
But even soiled to have someone's nest ... what law says that paysafe can keep its own money just like that?
Good luck, I hope this post helps somebody.

Nikolas19931

24 Feb 2020
Reply: My Paysafecard account locked

I do not deal with paysafe, but 2 known to me had a lock problem and one got it back after months. The other one still fucks them ..
The documents they are asking for are those of the person wanted by the paysafe on their hands. Also a photo ID and a proof document that the phone number you said belongs to. Even from which pavilion you took the card if you got it yourself.
exw
Reply: My Paysafecard account locked

Because the same situation happens to me at this moment with a significant amount in my persuasion account, which is from cards that I put and not a take-off from a company, I can lose that money? Someone else who suffered what happened and in the amount of time the issue was solved if it was solved
Good evening you can let me know if you have unlocked your money because I have been having the same problem for four months with a pretty big amount of 4.5 thousand I talk almost every day on the phone and they tell me they have received no answer yet

Nikolas19931

24 Feb 2020
Good evening everyone, at last I was justified in my persistence to go through paysafe lawyer.
My lawyer suggested that we send an official email and after 2 emails the Account was reactivated and the money was released.
The first email was in a looser tone than the lawyer and after requesting a tax clearance followed by a 20 day delay on their part, the second and last email was sent in a strict tone in which we requested immediate release by the end of the week otherwise the issue and that more documents will not be sent to the court alone.
After 2 days, a record time for paysafe, the answer came that the account was reactivated.
My emails were not even answered, I was waiting for almost a half, and the lawyer arrived within 1-2 days. Your conclusion.
Finally I would recommend anyone who has a problem with them to go to a lawyer with some emails maybe justified and do not listen to anyone (sorry for the qualification but here we are to help players and not companies) that paysafe lock accounts to anyone are criminals or have their nest stained.
Sometimes it just misuses our money and if I hadn't spoken to a lawyer I still would have expected a response.
But even soiled to have someone's nest ... what law says that paysafe can keep its own money just like that?
Good luck, I hope this post helps somebody.
Good evening the lawyer contacted them as he told them how he speaks on your behalf you can help me because I have the same issue for four months I have closed over 4000 thousand and give me no answer

Nikolas19931

24 Feb 2020
They've locked me into my pay safe account for over four months now with $ 4500 In every contact I have with them on the phone they tell me they have no updates yet in my emails they don't even answer me you can help me find a solution

kex

12 Dec 2019
Good morning dude nikolas19931, your lawyer should send an eMail from his professional account demanding to unlock the account and release your money immediately otherwise you will go to court.
The email will be sent to [Email protected] and as an identifier it will record your case number once you have started and personally send eMail with them and your details of course.
Keep in mind that the lawyer will need to resend the eMail because they will definitely be requesting some extra documents.
Also personal eMails do not matter.
With the lawyer in a few days you're done.

Nikolas19931

24 Feb 2020
Good morning dude nikolas19931, your lawyer should send an eMail from his professional account demanding to unlock the account and release your money immediately otherwise you will go to court.
The email will be sent to [Email protected] and as an identifier it will record your case number once you have started and personally send eMail with them and your details of course.
Keep in mind that the lawyer will need to resend the eMail because they will definitely be requesting some extra documents.
Also personal eMails do not matter.
With the lawyer in a few days you're done.

Nikolas19931

24 Feb 2020
Thank you so much I will try this case and will contact you again for a new one if I make an email to the lawyer?

Nikolas19931

24 Feb 2020
Good evening I have filed a complaint with the FCA and I hope they will help. Here is their page https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact-us/complain-online .
Tomorrow I'll go to the lawyer to get the papers ready. I don't know how much it will cost, but it's almost 1000 euros in my account and it doesn't help to give them away.
I also recommend that those who have the same treatment with me send a complaint to the FCA. Without us this company would not exist and since we do not respect customers as customers we have to stop using it. The same applies to betting companies that do not respect their customers.
Good evening, I have had the same issue for the past six months with the amount of 4000 three hundred euros.

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Darmstadt - Greuther Firth
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Freiburg - Leverkusen
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.