2017 pie cutting of the infobeto

Answer: Cutting pie 2017 by infobeto

Everything perfectly organized (let kobra and Johnbill and I not go earlier to set the tables and I would tell you ...) once again.
Dance, song, fun, bugs, women, perfect !!!

I saw a lot of new people, in a good mood. I was impressed by Eric Castell with his shorts and mane : twis:: twis:: twis:

Aris and the rest of the Board, thank you for the treat !!

PS
Katerina may not have come but Maria deserved for 10 !!!

And of Time!

hahahahaha how did this come to you with the malures I can not understand. You had misunderstood me :)
You would have assumed an etile (80s) phase and so that Eric could read Black so he would have hair until the freshly cut sheep popped.

Many familiar faces, as if it seems to me somewhere I have seen them before (Kobra, Bakounin, Animusbet) and I have climbed since yesterday especially with Kobra.
I was glad to meet you all guys, I did not regret it at all that I came and thank you for the treat.

hahahahaha how did this come to you with the malures I can not understand. You had misunderstood me :)
You would have assumed an etile (80s) phase and so that Eric could read Black so he would have hair until the freshly cut sheep popped.

Many familiar faces, as if it seems to me somewhere I have seen them before (Kobra, Bakounin, Animusbet) and I have climbed since yesterday especially with Kobra.
I was glad to meet you all guys, I did not regret it at all that I came and thank you for the treat.

you definitely know the animos, says his signature

'' Animusbet is an academic, ie going up and down on academy street ''

The celebration was once again as it should be! Very good company, a lot of laughter and good mood!

infobeto2017.jpg

So that you do not have any questions ... the coin was won by whoever won :)
The best offer was made by infobetakias and ... of course he won! : bravo:

This year the following were "baptized":

giannisthegreek
Eric Castel
Bakounin
Makmar
and another friend who does not yet have a nickname but will get one soon :)

I'm glad to think how lucky we are to have such nice personalities in our company! Amazing characters! What else would it be? : beers1:

The surprise was made by pyladis who came at the last minute but also nicolas with MAN7 who did NOT come !!! : twis: At least the rest of them warned that they would not succeed (zorian, Yannisss etc)

Thanks to all the children who honored our celebration with their presence (but also those who really wanted to come but could not). I personally filled my batteries and soon we will do other gatherings ... so why do we like it! : bravo:

animusbet
Infobetakias
create_bet
Iliakis (after his wife)
johnbill
cobra
okonski
emel
Dimitris
Hercules
nectar
nikitas
pyladis
giannisthegreek
Eric Castel
Bakounin
Makmar (+ glued)
SJim

Special thanks

* to the giant Iliaki who brought raki of his own production from Crete and treated the whole world!
* to giannisthegreek for the gift he gave us in such difficult times!

: sign:

We talked in general but you had your honor. We all had our minds on Juve-Inter if X would come
I told them if there is a draw, the account here in the store will pop up and who is listening to him.
I will find my Ithaca in Cagliari on Sunday. : yes1: The old kids keep it as a gift for me because I have a birthday the day before. : Cool:
cagliari_it.jpg
You probably had your honorary one, since I read about laughter (hi-hi-hi, the symbol of equality). : twis:

Very nice last night, good mood, fun, snacks, wine, beers, raki, discussions and above all nice and rare characters! : beers1:
The only thing that spoiled me was the set penny and I demand that it be repeated the next Sunday night with a pie of my choice. It is also an opportunity for those who could not come yesterday to come.
Otherwise I was really glad to meet you personally and I look forward to the next meeting. Finally a big thank you to Aris for organizing the night and the treat. (except penny) :)

I will find my Ithaca in Cagliari on Sunday. : yes1: The old kids keep it as a gift for me because I have a birthday the day before. : Cool:
View attachment 22377
You probably had your honorary one, since I read about laughter (hi-hi-hi, the symbol of equality). : twis:

Basically, you had your honor when we said that even if X or Juve came, what would you tell us today in the forum :)

Arrange for you to come to the next meeting : eye:

For another year the cutting of the infobeto pie turned into an amazing night.
There was plenty of mood, crazy fun, laughter and good company.: beers1:: beers1:
I am very glad to have met new and very remarkable people.: sign:
To warmly thank Aris and the other organizers for this wonderful event.: bravo:: bravo:
I hope it will be repeated soon and those who could not yesterday will come.

Happy New Year.

We talked in general but you had your honor. We all had our minds on Juve-Inter if X would come
I told them if there is a draw, the account here in the store will pop up and who is listening to him.
Basically, you had your honor when we said that even if X or Juve came, what would you tell us today in the forum :)

Arrange for you to come to the next meeting : eye:

I live nearby (Argyroupoli) and I was thinking about it : para:, just because I have some work on my feet I would be a bit on the cheetah. : twis: Also, I do not want to look like the graphic that constantly talks about a draw : teass:, the only reason I insist is because it is completely paradoxical for a team to have 12 last year + 22 current games without X. Maybe it has a big difference in capacity from the others and does what it likes. : Confused: I would not say anything if the match in Turin ended in a draw yesterday, as I did for the Galata-PAO match that I had mentioned as a sure double. : caked:

Special thanks

* to the giant Iliaki who brought raki of his own production from Crete and treated the whole world!
* to giannisthegreek for the gift he gave us in such difficult times!

: sign:
You said about cuts and took it out with giants. :)

Last edited:

PS Manos could not stand the two consecutive defeats in SEF and OAKA and did not come, as if I would say something to him ....

But you would tell him about the 30 shots that Olympiacos has scored in the previous games :)

Reactions: BetLaden

For another night we had a wonderful time with the well-known remalia but also new blood with very good data. Why is it different to write and read behind a keyboard and otherwise to clink your glass exchanging ideas and making havale. forget it all and become a child again for a few hours. Thank you bosses for the treat too.
Is it a coincidence that whoever was an Olympiakos got a small piece of pie, whoever was a Panathinaikos player got a medium one and the big pieces went to the Aektzides?

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...