Cutting the infobeto pie for 2016

Answer: Cut the infobeto pie for 2016

Well done guys !!!! unfortunately I did not succeed this year but next time I will do what I can do there ...
It will be more and more logical since I did not come ....
: twis: : twis: : twis:

Shame and shame !!!! That's all I have to say ....
Oh, yes, and let PAOK not cross victory again ..... NEVER !!!!! : twis:

With the exception of the above as well as those involved, the rest was perfect once again. We laughed, we drank, we ate shit!

Some were discussed for good (eg venoss because the lad did not come) and some gossiped (don't say names, if you were there to listen!) : twis:: twis:

And for the penny ..... every year and worse .... like politics one thing ....: twis:

This year we "escaped" from the groomsmen and started the .... "between" us ...... And to make it even more credible .... we put in the game and the impartial (say him and .... "strange") and good that he digs them for everything !!!!

These .... **** my PAOK **** ........: twis:

And of the year with health and we thank Aris and Nek who take care to have a good time in every way !!!

For another year it was really amazing! the whole company was in its best mood. If PAOK also won, it would be even better, because Nikolas told only two good jokes <especially the second one was all the money>, we burst out laughing, we had a good time and how the time passed so fast that we did not even understand it . Inexhaustible source of energy and humor by Tzimaras, endless stories by Manos and much more, what to start with !!! A big thank you once again for the impeccable organization by Aris and Nektarios once again.
Simply amazing !!! Those who did not come lost ...

The evening was amazing this year too !!! Lots of fun, incredible atmosphere, fantastic mood from everyone and as always a lot of good food. Mars and Nektarios thank you for the perfect organization and the opportunity you gave us to meet and talk about it up close. .I wish the time to have health and to meet again. And with greater participation.

Everything was wonderful! And the pie and the cuts and the cinnamon rorakomelo and the nightingale. Blonde, split wool, boot and gorgeous leggings (I wrote it right). With a difference in breasts, however, I would choose last year's brunette. And as for the coin, it would take me half an hour to figure out who it fell to and let me sit next to it! That is, do not leave wrong impressions.

Mars, Nektarios, thank you and good health to have time to mingle!

Υγ. I read all of PAOK and PAOK ... We of OFI that is, on the outside. If I show you photos from my cell phone again, spit on me ...

Last edited:

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time. I could not be because of the miles and nautical miles, but the time is probably approaching when time will allow me to be close to such meetings.

PS I did not hear any comments about nightingales and I am worried

You did not listen to Nikita because it was not worth commenting on ... Both artistically and "artistically" ... Now that Makratzakis came to these conclusions is questionable ... If this is his "eye" I wonder how he shakes the books every week in the central ...: twis:

However, sjim and I had an extensive meeting on the subject ... He took us at least 2 kilos of rosé to reach a decision ... I do not know ... I may not remember well ... Let him say ...: twis:

However, in no case did it reach the levels of the singer of the first year ...: eye:

My winner,

Giannovasilis told you well .... at least 2 kilos Red took us to end up ......: twis:

It does not work for you buddy, do not listen to what Makratzakis says, he should have drunk the other half kilos and seen her with .... "another" eye : twis:

Last year's mother and daughter were all the money, you remember : twis:: twis:

My winner,

man can not distinguish colors ....... No, tell me, you are serious, which of the following is ..... "pink" and more red?

The test has been adapted with the cohabitation agreement .....: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

color_test.jpg

My Nikita ... He wants to hit you in your weak spot by putting on your fit and sculpted bodies ...: twis:

Dude ... Once and for all (as they say in the cafe) ... Did I order or not? Did the waiter come or not, shouting proudly "here is your rosé"? Now if it fell a little more color is a need, baby old mother-in-law, to make it a subject? : bb:

My Nikita ... He wants to hit you in your weak spot by putting on your fit and sculpted bodies ...: twis:

Dude ... Once and for all (as they say in the cafe) ... Did I order or not? Did the waiter come or not, shouting proudly "here is your rosé"? Now if it fell a little more color is a need, baby old mother-in-law, to make it a subject? : bb:

You are right ..... for red wine we will turn gray : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

Nikita the wine was pink at the beginning and red afterwards. These 2 stopped and sprinkled .... transparent with bubbles. As for the nightingale from a body better than last year's face nice and that but the ... controversial point of reference last year was demanding. I hope I covered you

Nice evening like the rest I have attended with this company. Let some who have not come try and they will understand what I mean.
On the other hand, reading all these nonsense that are written, I wonder how someone decides to take the step and honor us with his presence.
Only Nicholas kept the pretexts, not a minister in speeches, oh my gosh.: Cool:

Ask me to find out what and how, if it was beautiful or ugly, I did not take a sip of the wine. Only mild water but strangely now I found the way to my house : twis:

Goodbye to the time with health.

Nikita the wine was pink at the beginning and red afterwards. These 2 stopped and sprinkled .... transparent with bubbles. As for the nightingale from a body better than last year's face nice and that but the ... controversial point of reference last year was demanding. I hope I covered you

Nikita my boy, in such things they do not listen to the married ..... : twis:

I'm glad that you drank a lot and let 's not remember the colors. It is important that with good company the wine takes second place.

PS1: one was the nightingale and that was in 2011
yg2: next year I will be with you.
hyg3. (Gonzos did not do that either): this pie in masabuka has been an institution for years. and it holds on even in difficult times. and that makes it even more important.
PS4: Mars and Nektarios, I also thank you for the treat. And let me miss you. It does not matter. May you and the other children be well.
PS5: Nikolas seems to have won the lucky piece of bougatsa with a penny (as they say in his city) and well done and good luck to him.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: