Cryptocurrencies

asteras25

10 Ion 2016
Good evening to all.!! Is it time to create an issue with the ultimate goal of dealing with cryptocurrencies ?? To exchange views, tips and information on this area that has started to be heard a lot lately ..

Reactions: goal2
The truth is that the market cap of the most famous cryptocurrencies has increased so much that it is now very difficult to take a position.

On the one hand, a lot of money has fallen from institutional investors, first on Bitcoin and now most recently on Ethereum, which is a good investment but in the long run, as it seems that when the time comes for the bear run, prices will not collapse as in previous cycles. in the long run (and perhaps in the medium to short term) they will rise well above the current All time high.

On the other hand, altcoins attract a lot of money from small investors and are launched within a few days (or even a 24 hour period). The Ethereum Classic, for example, was priced at around $ 35 a week ago. Within 4 days it goes to $ 65 while the next day it gets another 40%. There I decide to drop a respectable amount and when I see that the next day it continues to rise strongly, when it gets a 30% I pull them with great pleasure. I say, this thing can not continue, it is crazy. Within 2 hours from the moment I shot them, 30% had exceeded 70% (!!!). Today, it loses 20%. In short, in altcoins you do not know where and when to enter, nor do you dare to short-lift. You wait for the "buy the dip", and while you wait for it, they launch more. And when FOMO eats you, a good correction comes.

Those who threw money before the bull run in ADA, MIOTA etc and had the patience to wait for years, now made big money. Today, what to do with these coins? Do you gamble with some very small coins with a funny market cap and whatever comes out? Can you expect every Elon Musk to inflate every ridiculous Doge, which can collapse in one night? Are you anxious about daytrading?

For me, the way the purchase has been made, it is only worth the obvious. You invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, knowing that this investment will (probably) take a long time to pay off, taking the least possible risk in the case of cryptocurrencies.

I personally started with cryptocurrencies a while ago

For a start I have avoided trading and prefer to go "safe" in the long run

e.g:
Bitcoin BTC
Ethereum ETC

beyond that one can invest in the "promises":
cardano ada
Polkadot D.O.T.
Chainlink LINK

I also got some for "Doge to the moon"
Elon Musk we all know how much it can affect the market but even from this you can think you can make a profit the price of Doge was around ~ 0,4 $ when it was announced that Elon Musk will come out somewhere to speak on Saturday and we are all waiting for Dodge to get close to $ 1 if it does not exceed it, so one could double it in a week and we can say that it was a safe bet some people have already made money when it reached $ 0,67 and now again at 0,67 , $ XNUMX with an upward trend approaching Elon's day

bigger risk -> bigger profit

Reactions: asteras25
Without having the slightest knowledge of Funbet, I listened to my mentor and bought
https://mobile.twitter.com/Chiliz . A "sports" coin that will still feature many top NBA and Premier League teams. Bought 0.04 on 19 February and sold 0.67 on 12 March. However, he says, it still has infinite value. Especially in the weeks that the Champions League has, there is always a specific profitable pattern that I will not mention. These from me

I have been working for about 3 months, my first purchase was the ADA (CARDANO) in very bad timing, when the price went up to the previous peak of 1,55. I bought at 1,36 and the price for 2,5 months went sideways like the crab. I was tired of looking at it every day and it does not go up. 4 days ago I sold them at 1,37 to buy again lower and the very next day broke the previous peak and went to 1,75.: Rolleyes:Now I will wait for it to go to 1,15-1,19 (it has already started to fall) to buy and sell it at the end of the summer where according to forecasts it will be around 5 dollars. When the bear market starts at the end of the year, is expected to fall below $ 1. Others say that this time there may not be a bear market. Personally I am not convinced.

Some basic tips for beginners like me, to buy after a big fall. And do not bite from the videos on YouTube that predict prices out of place and time that e.g. In order for this to happen, the market cap of the currency will have to increase 50 times. And if the altcoin goes up 50 times, the king of Bitcoin who has half the market cap of all cryptocurrencies, how much will it go up? 50x? The numbers do not come out.

I personally trust the following:
Cryptovian
Investors without Borders
benjamin cowen

Last edited:
Reactions: goal2 and asteras25
Unfortunately the single bets are accepted and it did not stop me from playing the 16-17-18 system to make money. Next time I will not make the same mistake.
His whales shut up before he showed us how to make money from binary options in crypto. They want all the skyscrapers for them and we can not build a single house in the village.

Reactions: grace_kelly
If cryptotrader does not show up to tell me what it is worth buying, I will not get anything again.

If cryptotrader does not show up to tell me what it is worth buying, I will not get anything again.
To get a Hellenic coin.

There is also a browser called brave as long as you use it gives you a bat where the bat is now at 1,19 dollars while it started from 0,12

You throw the bats in your wallet when he gives them to you at the end of each month and you turn them into other cryptocurrencies.

This is fixed information no one will tell you.

Learn ball from the master : paidi:

Today he will be quite interested in what will happen with the presence of Elon Musk in SNL, as any reference to crypto will affect the market. In a way we do not know yet, but it will definitely give us a compass of courage on how to move after

To get a Hellenic coin.

There is also a browser called brave as long as you use it gives you a bat where the bat is now at 1,19 dollars while it started from 0,12

You throw the bats in your wallet when he gives them to you at the end of each month and you turn them into other cryptocurrencies.

This is fixed information no one will tell you.

Learn ball from the master : paidi:

I will ask my coach, lord. I'm sorry, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Ertzan
Today he will be quite interested in what will happen with the presence of Elon Musk in SNL, as any reference to crypto will affect the market. In a way we do not know yet, but it will definitely give us a compass of courage on how to move after

The last time altcoins were mentioned in snl was for NFTs.

For anyone who wants to watch their movement, this video is from 28/3

For those who have been waiting for the Ethereum price correction for a long time (along with me), by the way.

For those who have been waiting for the Ethereum price correction for a long time (along with me), by the way.
This does not fix the Etherium for me it is an investment you put what you can and you consider "lost" and you would eat it elsewhere say bets, or anything else and just in 10 years you go and collect as those who once put in bitcoin did

Reactions: goal2 and SPYRIDON
This does not fix the Etherium for me it is an investment you put what you can and you consider "lost" and you would eat it elsewhere say bets, or anything else and just in 10 years you go and collect as those who once put in bitcoin did

Strongly Agree. I consider it of great value and I am broken that I have lost part of it due to greed.

Strongly Agree. I consider it of great value and I am broken that I have lost part of it due to greed.
Can you please analyze this greed?
Personally, because I have exactly the same feelings (this "spasila" ie), I do not consider that I made a wrong move due to greed but more out of fear. I was expecting the peak of this cycle somewhere around $ 40.000 and when I saw that in three days it dropped to $ 30.000 I was afraid that I had lost much of the value. After a few days came the so-called bloody day of ETH, which in a few hours dropped to $ 800 and finally closed at $ 1700. So when the BTC rose again to $ 35.000 I had considered it a "mortal loop" and finally sold it. And after I sold it, it kept going up until it went to $ 60.000. But as I said, I panicked, rather than out of greed.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...