Against Predictions ...

animusbet

Staff member
10 Sep 2006
Finally, it was once again proved that the weight of the jersey in a team plays a big role regardless of the playing situation and the roster. And while we were expecting a lot of Olympiakos, Panathinaikos once again pointed to the SEF that we should not forget him. He showed passion, soul and clear mind at the critical points. Many bravo and fans of Olympiakos that were excellent, I hope to be the beginning for a better tomorrow. Still, nothing has ended, but the first game was very good, cor and beautiful phases.

Answer: Against Predictions ...

And to be a little bit happy

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 13240161_793037784131608_8448112936987652995_n.jpg
    13240161_793037784131608_8448112936987652995_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views : 380
  • 13256050_10209374413737905_7319204846334304169_n.jpg
    13256050_10209374413737905_7319204846334304169_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views : 383

Olympiakos was a very nice cheese and I imagine many were stinging. Personally, I did not work and let go of work.

But my acquaintance wanted to load the ace. In fact, he wanted to load basketball rather than football, and having lost his football I said characteristically.

As long as his knee is dead Panathinaikos I do not trust Olympiakos in basketball, football I know there and I am crooked to become either honest or dirty he will take it to basketball I do not trust him.

This happened sometime before 2 years I do not exactly remember. We had won Panathinaikos at the OAKA and we wanted to get it out of the SEF. At that time I was betting at the Olympic 150 euro so surely we had it. I went to eat a fish in the harbor and after passing in front of a café I watched the food we ate and the franchises were lost and after 2-2 party Panathinaikos at OAKA. From then on I swore as long as I was dead and without a coach and without Diamantidis playing without trusting him

That a lot of people expected the Olympics to prevail easily; Let's say the companies gave 1,25 the ace. Because if you see it racing, I watched Olympiakos all year long to be a black carpet, especially to Eyroleague who fell, and a PAO to say .. that it went a little better. In Greece, let's say that PAO got a little bit stronger with Mars, but it's just the same. So, all this annoying atmosphere about the easy victory of Olympiakos I can not understand
Or maybe because parrots of the legend were being parachuted all day long in different places and newspapers
As for the bravo in the Olympiakos fans, outside the stadium a battle was fought with petrofile smoke and the like. But tell me inside was quiet ... it's also a step.
To see them in the third final, if XOUMX-2 has done so on Sunday, it will be quiet, with a loss they will lose the championship

The events with the nightmares of the players, even in an off-campus mission, and the arrogance of some (Federein said they thought they would easily get a match in Thessaloniki due to the image of Mars in the two first matches), created the impression that the Olympiacos would win the first match and that Panathinaikos is an unbeatable bacalat. Finally, Panathinaikos recalled some of the old games and should be the most serious show this year outside the game.

Reactions: MAN7

As if not the first match and 2-1. I hope to repeat the atmosphere of the game in the Chef rather than the OAKA, where crackers and eggs are still crawling on the bench as always, and Spanoulis continued to listen to the established wishes for her his family.

The most ambiguous final I remember, with the teams close to the score, with upsets. Home breaks and nice phases. So far the games are judged in the last phase. In the first game Papanikolaou was closed and did not shoot while Spanoulis in the second game showed why he is great player. What impresses me is that he is not afraid to take the last shot and in fact in a field that never went well. I am not talking about Diamantidis, he is a class by himself, "my swamp boy of Greek basketball "

Reactions: MAN7

Unsurprising comparison when I already have 2 2 European and 2 European Finals Lost

Acous Mano .... PAOK of the Gali season had a 1 championship (instead of 2 you got now), 2 European (CUP and KORATS) instead of 2 champions you got and a lost phenomenon in semifinals - instead of 2 lost finals have you ....

If these are not close .......

(considering that at the time of Gali ONLY the champion played the champions ... so the VALUE of the then KYPLELOUCHON and KORATS compares with the champions of the present season .... and of course I mean that the second-class players are playing champions when they played Gali Cups and Cups ...)

Impeccable child you are, you understand me ....

Be courageous .....: twis:

Acous Mano .... PAOK of the Gali season had a 1 championship (instead of 2 you got now), 2 European (CUP and KORATS) instead of 2 champions you got and a lost phenomenon in semifinals - instead of 2 lost finals have you ....

If these are not close .......

(considering that at the time of Gali ONLY the champion played the champions ... so the VALUE of the then KYPLELOUCHON and KORATS compares with the champions of the present season .... and of course I mean that the second-class players are playing champions when they played Gali Cups and Cups ...)

Impeccable child you are, you understand me ....

Be courageous .....: twis:
Although there were clubs to allow me to tell Nicholas that the process is now more difficult. I really do not want to reduce PAOK, which together with Mars then fixed me on television and in essence though I was watching from older basketball just to I love it more. I am, in other words, grateful to Thessaloniki for its contribution to my entertainment

A and I miss the 90's 5 2 1 2 4 XNUMX champions XNUMX finalist cups final and XNUMX Final XNUMX tournament. I was tired of ...

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...