Greek Cup: Postponed Asteras Tripolis - AEK match

Siomos1

presenter
6 Apr 2016
AEK's clash with Aster Tripolis will not take place on Wednesday Cup of Greece.

As it became known, Deputy Minister of Sports Lefteris Avgenakis has accepted the police request to postpone the first match of the two teams for fear of incidents, as Olympiacos is racing tomorrow in Kalamata and the distance between the two cities is close.

Now, a new date has to be found for the two teams to play.

PANATHA

14 Feb 2019
AEK's clash with Aster Tripolis will not take place on Wednesday Cup of Greece.

As it became known, Deputy Minister of Sports Lefteris Avgenakis has accepted the police request to postpone the first match of the two teams for fear of incidents, as Olympiacos is racing tomorrow in Kalamata and the distance between the two cities is close.

Now, a new date has to be found for the two teams to play.
Absolutely shocking ... so many days have gone by the program .... had to arrive the day before to decide to postpone it ?? That is to say, the teams and the fans who made their program what is to blame?

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Absolutely shocking ... so many days have gone by the program .... had to arrive the day before to decide to postpone it ?? That is to say, the teams and the fans who made their program what is to blame?
You are sad that you will not see Kalamata fighting : paidi:
Reactions: PANATHA

PANATHA

14 Feb 2019
Because Kalamata is competing with Olympiacos. Now to tell you Olympic or AEK I normally look for you Star for not cut you so much sadness will be for Kalamata : paidi:
I'm just saying it's not serious to postpone a match just 24 hours ago .... not that anything serious is happening in our football but we say ...

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
I'm just saying it's not serious to postpone a match just 24 hours ago .... not that anything serious is happening in our football but we say ...
Come on I'm joking too. Because otherwise it won't. They are not really serious things.
Reactions: PANATHA

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Kiello - Arminia Bielefeld
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Nuremberg - Bochum
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Karlsruhe - San Pauli
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Schalke - Werder Bremen
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Eintracht Frankfurt
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hertha Berlin - Augsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Mainz - Hoffenheim
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bayern Munich - Fortuna Dσελsseldorf
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: One of them ate him ... I think that very few, not to mention no one, do not agree with the decisions and ...