OPAP software - crazy regulation

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
When we play a large system in our betting slip, computer programs that make the systems can do so-called collapse to shorten the coupons.
They are CosmiC, Gerontopoulos, Artemis,
So if you have your 100 bulletins, do it 25-30.

In its original form the system can be 100 columns of pentas, hence 100 pink sheets.
In the collapse the similar forms are created, such as Σ-Σ-Σ-Σ-Α-Β with the system 1, Σ-Σ-Σ-Σ-Α-Β-C with the 1 system and sometimes Σ- S-A-B with the 2 system and so on.
S is a "standard card" and A-B-Cs are "variable".

The bulletin economy is mostly achieved with the X-C-X-X-X-X-X forms, while with 1-2-3 ... it is rare to issue bulletins, on ordinary systems that the world is playing.

In addition to these, there was the so-called "Coronis automatic mode". Write your system in a crawler in an XML format and with an 232 cable to the Coronis (Intalot) engine. There were no prints and you did not care if 5-10 bulletins or 800 or 900 came out. This feature has removed 2015 from Coronis and now that this machine has been replaced with another one is not even available.

What do the bulletins do?
They forbid the collapse when it comes out with the "1" system!
That is, if your S-Σ-Σ-Σ-Α-Β-C card comes out with the 1 system that is normally 3 columns, the machine does not play it and says "invalid".

We thought at the beginning that another was the cause but we called OPAP and confirmed that it is the 1 system that is blame - it is not allowed.
If you make it "2 system" with the fourth Σ turn off, it changes naturally. It becomes 6 columns in the example.
Again, if you make it "2 system" without turning off the S-markings, it becomes sixth - it changes.

We asked OPAP because if there is a need for betting security that does this and does not say.
This is the regulation, but we do not know why they say.

He does not like the story at all.
It appeared with the new terminal software before 10-15 days.

Those who play in this way usually go for five or more with a multiples of combo and are aiming for great returns.
Have anybody get them any pack and want to avenge?
A very strange story - because, as you can see, no one wants to print hundreds of vouchers if they can avoid it.
Reactions: Larry and stxma

tarantules

5 Sep 2008
Answer: Software OPAP - crazy regulation

What a miserable site is this Norma program? Nor does he have a scree-shot to see if he's interested in the program, or anything. Well, hogs in the sack want to sell?

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

What a miserable site is this Norma program? Nor does he have a scree-shot to see if he's interested in the program, or anything. Well, hogs in the sack want to sell?
1998 is the site norma.
It has neglected it somewhat. These programs are not very popular because I have explained the difference with PROPO.
However, anyone who thinks it useful can see a demo here http://www.cosmicway.net/engine.html
The point is that OPAP is making tapas on its own terminal software.
Reactions: stxma

Larry

1 Apr 2010

Good afternoon and sorry if I dig up the subject.

Because I'm in the process of developing a Pamela betting constructor, can you tell me cosmicsports if it still does what you say with S-S-S-A-B?
Because just yesterday I finished Column Columning and I made it this way. You can print with simple printing but you want packs of bulletins ...

And also to say that OPAP could very easily develop this simple software free of charge, make your system, store it in a sticle and go to the agent to take it out. But he probably does not care.
Last edited:

Larry

1 Apr 2010

Where are you soul? : Up:
We lost, unfortunately. All good zorian?

From the moment bf left, it was a matter of time to cut both betting and updating from pages and forums. In addition, I was tired of the companies sending me a photo, now limiting, now so, now anyway ... Now I say to play Opp, which has fewer bans, for the smaller odds. And I'm almost ready to build my own.

And to answer the question that Opp is accepting bets now, I tried it today.
Reactions: stxma

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

Good afternoon and sorry if I dig up the subject.

Because I'm in the process of developing a Pamela betting constructor, can you tell me cosmicsports if it still does what you say with S-S-S-A-B?
Because just yesterday I finished Column Columning and I made it this way. You can print with simple printing but you want packs of bulletins ...

And also to say that OPAP could very easily develop this simple software free of charge, make your system, store it in a sticle and go to the agent to take it out. But he probably does not care.
Make it by hand and try at an agency to see what S-S-A does.
With the slider what do you mean? The "Coronis function" you did not need to print anymore.
In newer software programs OPAP I do not know it will say, but I think there is now a dumb
regulation for each game to show on the proof of the game the game code.
However, agents who print bulletins on a computer of the shop are some.

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Make it by hand and try at an agency to see what S-S-A does.
With the slider what do you mean? The "Coronis function" you did not need to print anymore.
In newer software programs OPAP I do not know it will say, but I think there is now a dumb
regulation for each game to show on the proof of the game the game code.
However, agents who print bulletins on a computer of the shop are some.
I do not know what you mean, but I went to S-A-B with 1 and passed them normally.

Larry

1 Apr 2010
I do not open up a new subject, but I'm asking here about the obstacles the opponent puts:

Bullets with 8 standard and 2 matches still with system code 1, ie 9adhes, did not accept it. Machine error as I was told "exceeded maximum number standard".
Does anyone know anything?

Predictions

• 19:00
    Eurosport 1
    • SASAP Awards
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Armine Bielefeld - Bochum
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Aston Villa - Leicester
  • 21:55