TO YOU ALL THE OLYMPICS

MAN7

9 Nov 2005
N. HERAKLION
The following letter is made by an Olympiacos fan and is intended for the administration of Olympiacos ....

I think that 80% of those who go to SEF have the same thought.

On the page that was sent (gazeta) there are also comments that the largest percentage of Olympic fans agree. The river will not go back.

details of the letter: Dear Presidents,
It's Thursday night, almost 24 hours after this year's 3rd final, and I feel the need to write you this open letter through the gazzetta.

I am a friend of Olympiakos with a duration this year at SEF in section 224 (my details are available in the gazzetta, if you want). After last year, I really appreciated the course of the team, but mainly the way of approaching the management, the honest philosophy of the team with a low budget, but especially the strategy of your management for low tones and high goals!
Throughout the year I was present at 90% of our European games and I can only acknowledge that the atmosphere in our stadium had nothing to do with the image we saw yesterday. You see, a few years ago I had chosen to have a long run at the Karaiskaki stadium, a few meters below, an experience that ended ingloriously, after many championships of course, but at the same time inhaling a lot of smoke, spending hours in the stands waiting for gate 7 to decide when to leave the coach of Panathinaikos that night to reach Karaiskaki, or even worse spending weeks on my couch instead of my chair on the field, after a penalty if I remember correctly 7 games, due to some junk that could not be commanded.
This brings us to last night. Mr Presidents, I'm writing to tell you something you obviously know. These bastards who did what they did to our team last night are the same ones who do it at the Karaiskaki stadium. They are the ones who took the door of SEF no more than 2-3 times a year, only for the games with Panathinaikos, and only with one thing in mind. In these 2-3 games a year, the atmosphere at SEF has nothing to do with what all the holders of duration we lived and created all the past year, in the European games of our team. The warm atmosphere of support and the applause of the team at the difficult beginning of this year, you know and you will never find it from this world in the difficult nights of our team.
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to ask you, how much does our team really need this world? With rough mathematics, I calculate that in the 2-3 games with Panathinaikos, an additional approximately 3000-4000 people appear, mainly football fans, who unfortunately bring the mentality of football with them to SEF. I do not find that the financial benefit from them can exceed 100.000 to 120.000 in these 3 games. I do not disagree it is a large respectable amount, but in the face of the images of the night before last, and perhaps in the face of the fines that come for our team, I think it is an amount that perhaps if you could turn back time, you would never decide to collect.
Because none of these 3000, 1000, 100 people are going to listen to me, after all, these idiots, I decided to talk to you, hoping that you will listen to me. These people for 3 games and for 120.000, do not respect the effort of our athletes, do not respect the season holders who are there all year, do not respect you who have given everything for this team and spoil the image we have in mind us and the family atmosphere of our stadium. They spoil the party for all of us who have been there all year and I do not see anyone being able to do anything about it. So far.
Presidents, please cut the field in these trunks. Do it for all of us who were and want to continue to be there for our team throughout the year. All the games of our Olympiakos, together with the finals of A1 are now available only to season holders. I'm sure most of our people would rather see some empty chairs than we have ever seen. I have the impression that you would now prefer the same. If necessary, let's go to a slightly smaller stadium, so as not to lose the atmosphere with the less people we will have. Also to say that I personally would agree to pay an even more expensive ticket, if I knew that this would stop the bahalakides from spoiling my SEF celebration again.
I hope this letter reaches your screens and prevents other more unpleasant decisions you are thinking of making. I want to assure you that this is not the (basketball) world of Olympiacos and to ask you to give us a chance to prove it to you.
Sincerely Yours
Paris, a basketball anchovy
(My full details are available at gazzetta)

Reactions: kpv and venoss
Answer: ALL THE OLYMPIANS ARE WITH YOU

It's good as a wish list. If they happen, I will have a party.
The only measures that will succeed (we ...) are:

-nomial tickets and seats (but because it reminds me a little big brother and I do not like them) go below ...
-fine, fine, FINE ... did you have episodes sir ??? 100.000 euros. Did you do it again ??? 200.000 euros and 5 races.

I'm going to get the little tangible child today I see the doorman (anchovy, 50 years old,) dialogue below:
Me: What happened?
She: Leave, .... :( (he speaks to me in the plural, and I too
: emb: )
Me: Did you bring a broom here ???
She: Aaah ... but so many episodes ??? And it even stopped ..
Me: What did you want them to do? To continue ??? : roll: they have to tear their stitches now ...
She: we also have punishments now
Me: yes, 11.000 euros, they spent ... You do not tell me, I could take my daughter to go to the stadium ??
She: NO OF COURSE, but I would not take mine, if I could, now they have grown up and they do not listen. When they go I wait for them to come back.

Conclusion....
Everyone will be disgusted in a short time, first the older ones and then the younger ones.
As soon as the younger ones are disgusted, the end will come ...
Unless the marinade is oiled and they reach the semifinals ch.l ...
Then, the disgust will be postponed for a while ...
Good evening
: sign:

Last edited:

the day before yesterday the angels had a meeting with the gate 7. today the champion writes that the angels will also be at the gate 7. otherwise they promote morality and do not want to have anything to do with the 7 as man 7 has said from time to time here inside.be well we laughed

Reactions: PYLADHS

the day before yesterday the angels had a meeting with the gate 7. today the champion writes that the angels will also be at the gate 7. otherwise they promote morality and do not want to have anything to do with the 7 as man 7 has said from time to time here inside.be well we laughed
Someday this would happen. At the conference they will clarify a lot. I hope they understand the damage that these bums do in basketball. It goes without saying that whoever is at 7 is not an official bum but unfortunately the heads affect most of them.

And of course because another trak and trakakia and another Angelopoulos will be good what will come out.

Υ.Γ. Victory, what you said is completely irrelevant. If you ignore some things, do not say them just to make me angry. stabbers in Zaragoza from prisons and Vardinogiannis made him a prisoner in Peania. The Angelopoulos do not do that and if they ever do it, it will be me who will stylize it.

PS2 it is one thing to go to a conference where you will try to correct behaviors and another to go to a gathering of 13 and arrange how you will organize .... receptions for the opponent .... The latter applies, of course, the football Olympic.

I am still waiting for all those who entered SEF to buzz and the match was stopped. Their faces were clear, they were not wearing hoods. Then I will admit that the Angelopoulos are something different from the others and they look for the good of the sport. Until then it will be that and all the others, to a lesser extent perhaps.

Reactions: nikitas and AndAr

I am still waiting for all those who entered SEF to buzz and the match was stopped. Their faces were clear, they were not wearing hoods. Then I will admit that the Angelopoulos are something different from the others and they look for the good of the sport. Until then it will be that and all the others, to a lesser extent perhaps.
With what you write and well, you bag them to a lesser degree ....

They chased players and referees, they have the favor of the authorities, they publish a newspaper which is the most incendiary means of violence. .They have on them half the criminal code of the country ......
You are right .... the Angelopoulos are a little better .....

They chased players and referees, they have the favor of the authorities, they publish a newspaper which is the most incendiary means of violence. .They have on them half the criminal code of the country ......

What you are writing does not tell me Mano. That is, because Giannakopoulos is a bum then the Angelopoulos are saints? So what did these saints do to show the ordinary friends of Olympiacos that they can go and watch a match with their families and children without to be afraid of the Huns? Just nothing, so in my eyes they are no different from the others

I wrote you what they did not do. That the other should not do. Maybe families would go or at least the bunches would end.

You made these Angelopoulos our very Saints.
I did not see them do anything that shows us what you are saying.

The Angelopoulos ... throw and raise governments but 100 - 1000 people can not do well for the good of the team eh? It reminds me of Vardinogianni, I can not oppose Kokkali in the background and I growl and whine that I do everything legally.

Because very selective memory plays. In the cup match in which Hines ate a flare, in the same match Bramos has eaten a knife (it is clear on his arm in every match after that game).
In the same game, "Haros" (probably a big bud) clearly appears to be attacking with a knife and hiding behind police officers.

In the final the tickets were NOMINALLY!!! The Angelopoulos did not know him, did they? And he was not alone. They do a lot for the good of the sport. They are comfortable Manos. As in the cup final as in the 3rd final this year he tells you if we lose they will come in and throw them to say after that the team would win (as with the terrible announcement yesterday that these 100 deprived the team of the right to make 3 consecutive victories and get the championship). Okay, the people we are talking about have a jellyfish IQ and it makes sense for the Angelopoulos as smart entrepreneurs to work for them.

PS: Otherwise a very nice article. But from the basketball players, when Olympiakos is 2nd for almost 20 years. In the football that has been riding for 20 years by any means that such an Olympiakos was not found. (okay there are many but it's been a while since basketball is another Olympic paste, more gentlemen, more gentlemen)

Reactions: nikitas

I liked that they condemned the episodes in SEF with their announcement.

Reactions: nikitas

The Angelopoulos ... throw and raise governments but 100 - 1000 people can not do well for the good of the team eh?

In the final the tickets were NOMINALLY!!! The Angelopoulos did not know him, did they? And he was not alone. They do a lot for the good of the sport.

I do not know, I ask: the tickets for the last match - where the bad luck happened - were registered ?????

I do not know, I ask: the tickets for the last match - where the bad luck happened - were registered ?????

And of course. The job of the police is to check the name of the identity card - the name of the ticket that does not do it. Unfortunately, this is what the prefecture says.
Now in the final the door 7 went and took all the pieces from the cash desks or offices, left 600 names - IDs and francs and left. Her responsibility was serious. which the administrations distribute were registered to relatives and acquaintances, moreover, I took them from there because I did not come as a relative player.

I agree that they could have done a lot but in one I will disagree. That they intend. Their dream is to become an NBA atmosphere in Greece. Unfortunately they have not succeeded yet.

The Angelopoulos ... throw and raise governments but 100 - 1000 people can not do well for the good of the team eh? It reminds me of Vardinogianni, I can not oppose Kokkali in the background and I growl and whine that I do everything legally.

Because very selective memory plays. In the cup match in which Hines ate a flare, in the same match Bramos has eaten a knife (it is clear on his arm in every match after that game).
In the same game, "Haros" (probably a big bud) clearly appears to be attacking with a knife and hiding behind police officers.

In the final the tickets were NOMINALLY!!! The Angelopoulos did not know him, did they? And he was not alone. They do a lot for the good of the sport. They are comfortable Manos. As in the cup final as in the 3rd final this year he tells you if we lose they will come in and throw them to say after that the team would win (as with the terrible announcement yesterday that these 100 deprived the team of the right to make 3 consecutive victories and get the championship). Okay, the people we are talking about have a jellyfish IQ and it makes sense for the Angelopoulos as smart entrepreneurs to work for them.

PS: Otherwise a very nice article. But from the basketball players, when Olympiakos is 2nd for almost 20 years. In the football that has been riding for 20 years by any means that such an Olympiakos was not found. (okay there are many but it's been a while since basketball is another Olympic paste, more gentlemen, more gentlemen)

Firstly, it offends me that I am in the same place with ... Haro. Honestly. And secondly, he did not draw a knife, he just pretended that he would draw a knife. At 5 meters I had him. .......
On the other hand, I did not honestly understand your attempt to convince me that it is convenient for some people who have put hundreds of millions to stop the matches always at the expense of justice ..... and to lose even these few incomes that limit the loss.
You honestly did not convince me.

They publish a newspaper that is read by thousands of Panathinaikos. The angels do not publish but you have three. where to publish a fourth. on the bench Tomic says many years. who is half the criminal code?
why last year the match was postponed? why this year they gave orders to play with Panathinaikos at the beginning in Oaka and as they said it happened? ? then it did not happen again since we are in the final? why did we referee the chef with 9/9 and you with 9/32 shots? this and t-shirt. why on angels does the match not end? why do not they face the bums who had banners with wishes for the diamond to rot his bones? why? I do not know. .everything else is lemongrass chicken.THE people are disgusting and tragic.That's why we will roll their eyes until our bones rot!

And of course. The job of the police is to check the name of the identity card - the name of the ticket that does not do it. Unfortunately, this is what the prefecture says.
Now in the final the door 7 went and took all the pieces from the cash desks or offices, left 600 names - IDs and francs and left. Her responsibility was serious. which the administrations distribute were registered to relatives and acquaintances, moreover, I took them from there because I did not come as a relative player.

I agree that they could have done a lot but in one I will disagree. That they intend.They want to become an NBA atmosphere in Greece. Unfortunately, they have not managed to do so yet.

I'm not laughing again, I'm crying with laughter. And my dream is to jump on the monica bellucci. I find it difficult.

If the rhyme leaflet is read by 1000, for sure here in, you read it faithfully, and 5-6 more. They do not read it by 1000, but we say now.

This is my answer to the stalks (sorry but I could not find another word) that you take out of your head. For example .... the Angelopoulos asked to play the first round in Oaka. .
Something for gourlomatides is the only accusation that you accuse them .....
The bunches do not end in the chef because first the Panathinaikos are smart and leave at once while ours sit and continue. On the other hand in Oaka the match is never interrupted because they just do not want to interrupt him. audio that the managers are responsible for I will write 10 pages. If I start writing about player injuries and showers but sit in Oaka again we will write 15 pages. If I start writing for presidents showers then that is where I will want 3 forums. the violence because the Angelopoulos are ... gossipy. (from this to understand the poverty of your businessmen.)

In words they say it well Manos. But the truth is that they will not dare not to give them tickets and not to let them make fun of them, because they also have businesses, shops, houses, cars, etc ... and the Angelopoulos and the disgusted mess of ours.

So there is no solution.

In words they say it well Manos. But the truth is that they will not dare not to give them tickets and not to let them make fun of them, because they also have businesses, shops, houses, cars, etc ... and the Angelopoulos and the disgusted mess of ours.

So there is no solution.

Do not believe.....
Where are you buddy ..... hahahaha

who fucks them all ....?
Where did you lose I fuck my madness.?: twis:

Reactions: nikitas and nicolas

Predictions

• 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
  • 18:00
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...