They probably do not know where they are in PAOK

Answer: They probably do not know where they are in PAOK

- Do you mind having that kind of thing going to the nba to chase them for a long time on the joggers and not to be in the chef with a rattle and shouting thryloyl thryloyl thiolone ...

- we want to have a ticket to 10 with a euro ticket, we do not have a ten-euro ticket, or you do not see the Kozani ...

- now see what you are writing about, you want to go with the family to see the legend and you do not go. so you can go to the kiwi and eat a family man. in the field you will only go with your master eon that you will tell it without the woman getting it. and then you will be dirty to walk like a man and not to have the other one next to you and to tell you an arduous way and give it to the child because you can crash and you spoil the night and get lost and be double the bad. all the actors do everything to go to ourselves as levens like a dog, an abode is this field and the holy term what you want the other to break your hells and tell you the diamond now that comes to the surprise because it is not offshoot like yesterday, the Greek actors do not want us to go with our family because we will then deal with our family Spaniard Diamandi? to imagine the man to go after his lady and to apologize as usual, and my other indifferent to look at him with a sense of a word you banged me in front of my kisses we will be at home! to tell me now. you have a reply, you do not have it: twis:

: wlcm: back! Shame on you, we missed you, we can not eat with anchovies without you : beers1:

Reactions: nikitas

We did not say for a ball of robes and wings, but convicts are needed. Special for young people who are exemplified (badly) by such actions.
Besides, we talked about a pitch.
And not for halos.

I want to go with my family stadium, beside me I do not have firecrackers when they see the balls on the pitch floating (they have the callus in the head) and get them ...
Asking too much?
: emb:

This only happened in one stadium in the last 20 years. It was OAKA from 2004 to 2008. The cameras were operating there by chance and the security guards were blabbering on whoever was throwing the slightest thing in the stadium in time.
But we took out the one who took care of him because he ruined our job

Last edited:

: wlcm: back! Shame on you, we missed you, we can not eat with anchovies without you : beers1:

slow down your difficult task when you ate with the anchovies, since you have not left anyone alive in here, only one active fan has the Olympians, where are the rest ??

contingency a

there are no Olympic fans

contingency b

cleared the forum of fans with glasses and left the fans

υ.γ.
I think both possibilities are for laughs : pop:

This only happened in one stadium in the last 20 years. It was OAKA from 2004 to 2008. The cameras were operating there by chance and the security guards were blabbering on whoever was throwing the slightest thing in the stadium in time.
But we took out the one who took care of him because he ruined our job

Demis?

slow down your difficult task when you ate with the anchovies, since you have not left anyone alive in here, only one active fan has the Olympians, where are the rest ??

contingency a

there are no Olympic fans

contingency b

cleared the forum of fans with glasses and left the fans

υ.γ.
I think both possibilities are for laughs : pop:

Do you want me to list them one by one and why did everyone leave and if we explore teneke and caesar, these two now come to my mind and they have stopped writing for other reasons, will you find that it is better for the forum that they do not write anymore?

I can not make such a humorous post like the winner.
The py-py-rocket with the genie gave a nice pass.
Well, yes, do a genie miracle, we say in Greece (pazis).
I will only talk about inside the stadium.
In England and abroad why are they "ladies"?
ok they have files, which I do not like, but it worked. The vast majority sit and spin them. why not here?
what are we more dudes and do we have it bigger?

I'm not saying he wants political will.
I believe-hope that progress is generally INEVITABLE.
And it applies to Greece.
So at some point in the future the pitches will get better.

Now .... who will tell me: "your fairy tale is good but it does not have a dragon?"
: twis:

Yes
Like chairman I believe that he is the best that he has spent from a big team in the last twenty years, always in relation to the climate that existed on the field. I only saw families on the field then, in all the matches and not only in the non-derbies

Do you want me to list them one by one and why did everyone leave and if we explore teneke and caesar, these two now come to my mind and they have stopped writing for other reasons, will you find that it is better for the forum that they do not write anymore?

they were not the only ones and you did not understand my spirit once again ...

they were not the only ones and you did not understand my spirit once again ...

I wrote, I remembered them at once, I did not write that only they were worth it. But, for example, the fact that there is no longer the Didim from Larissa, I consider it good for the forum

I wrote, I remembered them at once, I did not write that only they were worth it. But, for example, the fact that there is no longer the Didim from Larissa, I consider it good for the forum

The problem with Yannisss and if you want to finally understand it is that sooner or later healthy Olympians were lost from the forum, you do not want to understand this and you are annoyed that you do not understand it

Reactions: venoss and nikitas

Yes, for sure, but as I was careful, for example, to say it to sick aekzides, they themselves could put the sick Olympians in their place so that I would not always be the bad guy. Not that I'm particularly bothered by the latter because I prefer to say freely what I think rather than do what I did not see

yes find for sure, but as I took care, for example, to say it to sick aektzides they could have put the sick Olympians in their place so that I would not always be the bad guy. Not that I'm particularly bothered by the latter because I prefer to say freely what I think rather than do what I did not see

these are the days of yannisss, unfortunately, this is no longer the case, not only for AEK but for PAO, PAOK, etc.

again did not you understand ?? : twis:

these are the days of yannisss, unfortunately, this is no longer the case, not only for AEK but for PAO, PAOK, etc.

again did not you understand ?? : twis:

no: emb:

where do you want to end up bro, that there are no healthy Olympians?: banana:

@ Yannisss

I spoke a little badly to Manos and a little harshly to Varmar yes or no ??

I told Manos directly that he was a fan but I had a nice conversation with him, the man was the master.

Varmar while we were enjoying him suddenly got away and thickened it (in my opinion). And there I spoke. Generally I do not chew, just sorry Yannisss but no matter how we do it does not lead anywhere and do you know why ?? Because doing this myself is very little .... and is considered a weakness, there are no companions in it for a long time. Once you did not chew your words, now you chew how can we do it ?? you know how much I appreciate you but unfortunately some things instead of being perceived as an attempt at a new course are ultimately perceived as weaknesses and give (unfortunately) pressure to those who do not like to take off their glasses

@ Yannisss

I spoke a little badly to Manos and a little harshly to Varmar yes or no ??

I told Manos directly that he was a fan but I had a nice conversation with him, the man was the master.

Varmar while we were enjoying him suddenly got away and thickened it (in my opinion). And there I spoke. Generally I do not chew, just sorry Yannisss but no matter how we do it does not lead anywhere and do you know why ?? Because doing this myself is very little .... and is considered a weakness, there are no companions in it for a long time. Once you did not chew your words, now you chew how can we do it ?? you know how much I appreciate you but unfortunately some things instead of being perceived as an attempt at a new course are ultimately perceived as weaknesses and give (unfortunately) pressure to those who do not like to take off their glasses
I did say it, but unfortunately I told the truth.
Who can deny to me that Olympiacos for at least 15 years is not the absolute boss of the Greek league, both on and off the field.
This, of course, has given him the right to bring glory with glory to Kaftatzogleio, to give points to friendly clubs that are in danger, etc.
And who can deny me that PAOK, for example, has been waiting for many, many years to give everything only in the games with Olympiakos and instead of Aris, and that then the established Athens is to blame.
I wish it was different but unfortunately it is not and I speak as a player and not as a fan.
Because above all I am a player and then everything else.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...