Cash or tournaments

PANAGKIK

10 Aug 2014
Hello I have been playing poker for some time now and I would like you to give me your lights in online poker in your opinion is it better to play cash or in tournaments that I will have a bigger profit ?;;;;;;;;;;;

KOUVADOKINIGOS

27 Nov 2012
Thessaloniki
Answer: Cash or tournaments

in tournaments you can lose or buy in but in general it is difficult to get to the last table you pay
so you can play 2 hours and block 10 without taking a franc and that's what you do

from the other in cash you get the limit, for example, start with 10 and when I lose it or I do the old 15. If you know how to play poker if you have discipline in your play and you do not easily tilt you can make a winner in a long time

The Scarecrow

Banned
26 and 2013
Answer: Cash or tournaments

although you can only answer that, I suggest you the tournament. Be the target of getting into the porch. If you are bored and do not want to wait, 1-2 has opened tables in parallel to increase the action.
I can hardly be familiar with it and it will be easy for you.

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has started a new theme called "Mutual Betting - The Best ...